FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hope the translation improves eventually. It's mostly understandable, but hard to enjoy. AI translations like this just aren't at a level where it can be smashed into a game without any human-made corrections. Inconsistency with the equipment descriptions is quite a pain here for example.

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
I did try to find the answer for this question, but unfortunatelly i might have missed it. So at the Main Quest I am already have opened Ship of Skeletons, Confessions of a Criminal and A Promise to Keep; I have also all cities opened up. Apparently you can also use some books to increase your AP. Now the problem is, you can get some sidequests or "Adult Quests" through buletins in Inns/Bars in cities; but no matter where I go, the Board Bulletin show nothing, no matter which city I go, which character leads etc. All Heroines have Lewd Lvl. 1. I am missing something, namely that I need to do something or I am already too far into game, or is this a bug? Kinda confusing right now, cause should be opened or not?

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes