dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
On that note dazedanon. Relating to the "adult side quests":
Unfortunally all of them have the issue that they dont show u exactly the lewd lvl requirement to unlock said quests. it just says "unlocked lewd level ."
Theres also some inconsistence with skill required skill names, as a couple examples:
Clea:
View attachment 2823320 View attachment 2823323 View attachment 2823322

Sophia:
View attachment 2823334 View attachment 2823328

I have no idea which of those those skills is supposed to be "hand play" and "slick hands" for example.
Skill name consistency might be hard for me to fix but I'll look into those requirements.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
On that note dazedanon. Relating to the "adult side quests":
Unfortunally all of them have the issue that they dont show u exactly the lewd lvl requirement to unlock said quests. it just says "unlocked lewd level ."
Theres also some inconsistence with skill required skill names, as a couple examples:
Clea:
View attachment 2823320 View attachment 2823323 View attachment 2823322

Sophia:
View attachment 2823334 View attachment 2823328

I have no idea which of those those skills is supposed to be "hand play" and "slick hands" for example.
Easy way to see lewd level requirement is to look at the quest's color.
Blue = 1, Green = 2, Red = 3, Black = 4.

Unfortunately the inconsistent names is a MTL thing. I believe dazedanon talked about it in the first few pages and he will need to manually edit them.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Skill name consistency might be hard for me to fix but I'll look into those requirements.
Hope you can fix them. Because of some of those requirements really leave me bambozzled as to which skill im supposed to lvl up. And due to how the h scenes work in this game one cant just random trhow skill points at everything.

Id imagine the difficulty of fixing the consistence would be that perphaps the names arent in the common rpgmaker files?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Easy way to see lewd level requirement is to look at the quest's color.
Blue = 1, Green = 2, Red = 3, Black = 4.

Unfortunately the inconsistent names is a MTL thing. I believe dazedanon talked about it in the first few pages and he will need to manually edit them.
Well thats a way to keep track of the requirements at least.

If i had acess to the specific files of the jp version i would see if i could do something about it as well.
Going by how the mtl decided to translate the requirements diferently i guess the dev didnt even use name calls in his scripts.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Well thats a way to keep track of the requirements at least.

If i had acess to the specific files of the jp version i would see if i could do something about it as well.
Going by how the mtl decided to translate the requirements diferently i guess the dev didnt even use name calls in his scripts.
You can access the original files in the Github in the 1st post using the `original` branch. It has all the files in their raw forms. The difficulty with consistency of the skill names is that GPT randomly translates a skill to whatever it decides at that specific moment. I'd have to go in and check each skill and compare them with the displayed text manually.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
You can access the original files in the Github in the 1st post using the `original` branch. It has all the files in their raw forms. The difficulty with consistency of the skill names is that GPT randomly translates a skill to whatever it decides at that specific moment. I'd have to go in and check each skill and compare them with the displayed text manually.
Well clicking the github link instantly takes me to the donwload itself of the patch.( but i figured it out regardless)

I guess its not possible to make GPT actually memorize that specific words should stay the same regardless of context?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Well clicking the github link instantly takes me to the donwload itself of the patch.( but i figured it out regardless)

I guess its not possible to make GPT actually memorize that specific words should stay the same regardless of context?
If you know all the words before hand you can force consistency by listing them all. Otherwise there might be a way for words it hasn't run into yet but I have yet to find a prompt that solves that.

It's actually the link in the post below the OP.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Currently having the skills csv files and the skills json files open side by side really shows that gpt screwed it up badly.
If im understanding it correctly it translated Hand Skill to Floor Master in some instances for example.
Thought i did figure out the "lewd skills" IDs start at 901 at least.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Currently having the skills csv files and the skills json files open side by side really shows that gpt screwed it up badly.
If im understanding it correctly it translated Hand Skill to Floor Master in some instances for example.
Thought i did figure out the "lewd skills" IDs start at 901 at least.
Tbh those 2 files are really easy to retranslate and cheap. If you have any ideas on how to make the MTL suck less for those I'm all ears and can probably retranslate them to hopefully be better.

In other news might have solved the wrong gender issue. This won't effect this MTL specifically but any future MTLs should be better.

Before:
1691090155818.png

After:
1691090132289.png

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Tbh those 2 files are really easy to retranslate and cheap. If you have any ideas on how to make the MTL suck less for those I'm all ears and can probably retranslate them to hopefully be better.
Well atm i will just aim to make both files consistent skill name wise will get back to ya in a bit with the edited files i hope.

Reactions: dazedanon

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Im done with editing the skills files.
I did change some of the skills names to be more fitting with the japanese meaning.
Hopefully it works fine, unfortunally cant test them right now.
Though im not sure if they will affect already existent files

Edit:
Looks like changing Sophia skills causes the game to crash at her skill menu.
1691097422384.png
Changing the skills names unfortunally doesnt fix them in the Stray quests description.

Last edited:

NobuNoo

Feb 9, 2019
You mean Sophia's AAA skills? You just need her to be in the lead to trigger them, though I don't think it's worth. Clea is just way faster if you want to grind.

Bro literally asked how to do it and you replied with "You just need her to be in the lead" ??? But like, how the hell do I do that ???

Devianne

Nov 24, 2018
how do you progress w/o missing adult content in this game ? At lvl 1 lewd i have 2/2 screen, but the lustful for next lvl is : 2, do I need to progress more into the story to get 2 more screen despite the screen already cap at 2/2 ?

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Ok, I've run into several blank dialogue boxes during the "Thorns of the Black Rose" quest on prostitute island, and the following quest for Nora's swim suit. The first set of blank boxes happens after you get Sophia's swimsuit and get the quest for Nora's.

Then there several that happen during the quest, that I'm guessing are suppose to hold key information is missing.

Any chance you could take a look at that?

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Well after some work i managed to get everything working (skill name wise) i think. At least i didnt have any crash in the menus nor in battle.

1691107109367.png 1691107124185.png 1691107145137.png 1691107172913.png

The Skills names are now more accurate so to speak and dont cause text overflow.

On the other side i did not retranslate the skills descriptions so u may find some inconsistences.
And unfortunally i have no idea how to acess or retranslate the stray quests descriptions to show the new skill names (seems like they use actual descriptions and not name calls.

Ps: make sure u keep a backup of the previous files just in case.

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Ok, I've run into several blank dialogue boxes during the "Thorns of the Black Rose" quest on prostitute island, and the following quest for Nora's swim suit. The first set of blank boxes happens after you get Sophia's swimsuit and get the quest for Nora's.

Then there several that happen during the quest, that I'm guessing are suppose to hold key information is missing.

Any chance you could take a look at that?
Did u apply the recent patch where dazedanon fixed those? Think he uploaded it a couple hours ago.

On that note:

dazedanon Im done with fixing the skills. Sadly i have no means/know how to even edit the stray quests descriptions to match the skills.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Well after some work i managed to get everything working (skill name wise) i think. At least i didnt have any crash in the menus nor in battle.

View attachment 2823848 View attachment 2823849 View attachment 2823850 View attachment 2823851

The Skills names are now more accurate so to speak and dont cause text overflow.

On the other side i did not retranslate the skills descriptions so u may find some inconsistences.
And unfortunally i have no idea how to acess or retranslate the stray quests descriptions to show the new skill names (seems like they use actual descriptions and not name calls.
Good Sir...

You are awesome! Thank you. :)

Reactions: Maouhime

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Did u apply the recent patch where dazedanon fixed those? Think he uploaded it a couple hours ago.

On that note:

dazedanon Im done with fixing the skills. Sadly i have no means/know how to even edit the stray quests descriptions to match the skills.
I'll check it out now, thanks

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019

On that note:

So I applied the patch, and there's still some blank boxes during the quest.

One just before this one, and four more after it. :(

1691114645765.png

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes