4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
Well, We are waiting...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would be fun if she will be enamored of Rachel and decide to stretch her pussy into gaping cavern so only she could satisfy her.

P.S. Maybe a little smoother muscles to make her more sexy?

• Angry
Reactions: anul and Rugerrell6

fiskevatten

Aug 22, 2017
Nothing against some lovely futa, but d*amnit do we really need to go the break her apart route physically?
That's the same genre as birth for me, stretching and sloppy, kills the somewhat realistic feeling in a
fantasy game - some grasp of reality even if it's aliens or futa.
It's too close to gore.

Though the other ideas were imo great though way to elaborate (big) for a game like this imo.
I do love the bestiality ideas though, but not the destroyed bitch route, it kills the buildup already
made of "what have I gotten myself into" and change it to "a willing cum-dumster".
You want the "what will happen next" feeling, not "make her bleed" lol.
Suspension/ excitement.
There are other games for that.

I feel the creator is well on the way already with the game, just need variations as mentioned.
- The director TV thing was made great and has huge potential already.

Me personally would stay on current path with shame as a base-line, that is great work!
A strong-willed woman taken advantage of is always sexy, but subtle like getting stuck, traps, shota,
futa, bestiality, random battle encounters, perverts running right at you at night having his way,
elderly care, aliens might be too much since you have beast human already (great and enough).
Like me have a personal favorite for zombies, but don't see that necessary in this game.

The hiding in a bush to e.g. listen into a mob conversation and get fcked by a dog is similar to
"Rina: Elementalist" with the goblin which was fantastic.
I would love to throw ideas if needed, but I am damn excited what is planned already that
I kinda want to be surprised^^

Reactions: vaaf and Roshi2000

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Graphics bug:
When Rachel is drinking coffee with Robin, in a couple of the pictures, her cup is both in her hand and on the table.

Reactions: Roshi2000

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
A couple of minor bugs with the Ratman:

1. When Rachel is posing for pictures to get info on the Mudman, she's wearing her leggings in one shot, but she's fully naked in all the others.

2. When Rachel sees the swords hanging on the wall, Ratman offers to "cell" them to her instead of "sell."

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes