4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Whiskeyfrisky

Mar 1, 2018
Could you name some of the bugs you found... That will help me a lot. Thank you.
Sure thing.

When I try to meditate in the church the screen just goes black and stays that way. Menu and sound still works, I can leave the meditation spot and walk around, I just can't see anything. Exiting and reloading the game didn't fix.

The monster in the sewer quest hasn't left the mission log though I've finished it quite a while ago.

I'm not sure if the laser-swords are fully implemented yet but they haven't materialised after I completed that mission.

There are a few spots where I can walk through walls and leave the map but that's not really a problem.

This feels nitpicky but the quantity of Graffiti cleaner is have isn't listed in the inventory for some reason.

Thanks for all your work man, I've had a good time playing the game.

Reactions: Roshi2000

dani666

May 8, 2020
I think I finished all the missions, but I have some doubts. I am cleaning all the graffitis on the street, will I find a new mission by doing that? Also, is there any utility of meditation in the temple every day? And what about the crystal lake? Thanks for the game!

dani666

May 8, 2020
Sure thing.

When I try to meditate in the church the screen just goes black and stays that way. Menu and sound still works, I can leave the meditation spot and walk around, I just can't see anything. Exiting and reloading the game didn't fix.

The monster in the sewer quest hasn't left the mission log though I've finished it quite a while ago.

I'm not sure if the laser-swords are fully implemented yet but they haven't materialised after I completed that mission.

There are a few spots where I can walk through walls and leave the map but that's not really a problem.

This feels nitpicky but the quantity of Graffiti cleaner is have isn't listed in the inventory for some reason.

Thanks for all your work man, I've had a good time playing the game.
Same problem with the meditation and the black screen

oldboggy

Aug 2, 2019
For what it is worth with the meditation and the black screen, if I just click on meditation, it goes to the black screen, but if I keep hitting the space bar, I continue to be able to select meditation. Doing this several times, I get the meditation scene.

Roshi, would you like to know about places with spelling mistakes as well as game bugs?

polar731

Jun 5, 2022
Hello everyone, does anyone know how to find the creature in the sewers? I I searched the sewers but couldn't find it:(.

Rockdick11

Mar 16, 2020
after meeting the dealer mission there is no missions only the priest what can i do ( The Character is pregnant )

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
Well, I in my turn, like birth and pregnancy, possibility of Rachel becoming mommy of some hideous monster's spawn is a reason why I noticed the game.

Here some stupid event ideas:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Well, I in my turn, like birth and pregnancy, possibility of Rachel becoming mommy of some hideous monster's spawn is a reason why I noticed the game.

Here some stupid event ideas:

These are all very creative ideas... I will see what I can do... Though right now I have to add other things and finally start with the main plot... XD

dorito-kun

Jan 14, 2019
Someone help me, I'm in the part, the church visit is over and the delivery of the drugs is over, and then they no longer tell me what to do in the game.

If anyone knows what to do next, thanks.

Rockdick11

Mar 16, 2020
after meeting the dealer mission there is no missions only the priest what can i do ( The Character is pregnant )

someone help please

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018

someone help please
I guess, it's the end for now? But how is this ver. 0,9? I saw like 5 story scenes (defeat scenes not included)
It's fun, but it's more like ver 0.1, no? ;)

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Game stopper bug at the arena:

I fought Michael for the second time, then talked to the guy at the table, he gave Rachel her prize money. Then I had her go back to the changing room and change. Now when she tries to leave, it says go get the prize money, but the guy doesn't say anything and she's stuck in the arena.

I noticed in the fight before this the arena doesn't handle costume changes very well. I had her dress in her arena outfit at her home, but the guy still told her to change. Then after the fight, I had her change, and the picture in the menu still had her topless in the arena outfit.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
A few more:

When I go to the church to meditate at night, when I choose "yes" to meditate, the window goes black. The game's still running, but I can't see the map. Changing back to street clothes fixes it.

"Withdrawal" is misspelled on the ATM

When she goes to buy a shirt, she first says she needs to buy a skirt.

Just some opinions:

There's a lot in this game that just takes too long. Getting dressed in her hero uniform and having her uniform repaired could really use a short version after you've seen it once.

Also buying back clothing after she's been stripped, both from the tailor and the turban guy at the arena could do with some streamlining. Right now they're multiple line conversations and they don't need to be, especially after you've gone through them once.

It would also be nice to have multiple places to advance time, so she wouldn't have to keep going back to her house. Multiple places to change would be nice too, but I get the game logic of not having them.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I don't mind the art style at all, but Christ those grandma's saggy tits need to go:KEK: :KEK:

Even the body proportions are messed up for an 18-yo but who cares, just give some good tits on the heroine. I'm convinced it is intentional by the dev so who am I kidding?

Last edited:
  • Angry

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
More stupid ideas: game lacks female villains, we need couple in the name of "diversity".

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes