4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

shzam

Apr 27, 2017
If anyone else has any ideas about the metal man would be good to know... Done the thief quest but no idea on Metalman...

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 2579111

Overview:
The Green Shadow is back! Fan made by Roshi2000​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-11
Release Date: 2023-07-10
Developer: Roshi2000
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DONT USE PREVIOUS SAVES!!!

DOWNLOAD
Win:MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2310816 View attachment 2494973 View attachment 2494975 View attachment 2494977 View attachment 2674358 View attachment 2674360 View attachment 2674363
First of all let me tell you this: Congratulations on this work buddy really was so long ago that i enjoy a hgame as i enjoyed this one, it's a jewell and im waiting so much to see how this evolve! really u deserve so much more subscribers on your patreon.

Btw hope u add more bestiality to the game ;) i mean dogs on the forest is nice but is short too and when u kill them they dont spawn again (so no more scenes, fuck that hurt my soul xD Maybe we can adopt one dog to the apartment? haha)

For the rest of the game i enjoyed so much as i told u and seeing that u are adding more content to arena and making replayable the game on every part of the map is amazing (I enjoyed so much too the pics the camera girl makes to u on different situations from normal to naked variatons haha really u are putting so much love to this project, keep on it <3 )

And one last thing....TY so much for doing this project!

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
First of all let me tell you this: Congratulations on this work buddy really was so long ago that i enjoy a hgame as i enjoyed this one, it's a jewell and im waiting so much to see how this evolve! really u deserve so much more subscribers on your patreon.

Btw hope u add more bestiality to the game ;) i mean dogs on the forest is nice but is short too and when u kill them they dont spawn again (so no more scenes, fuck that hurt my soul xD Maybe we can adopt one dog to the apartment? haha)

For the rest of the game i enjoyed so much as i told u and seeing that u are adding more content to arena and making replayable the game on every part of the map is amazing (I enjoyed so much too the pics the camera girl makes to u on different situations from normal to naked variatons haha really u are putting so much love to this project, keep on it <3 )

One of the best comments I had so far... I really thank you for your kind words... So here is a little gift for u... XD

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
One of the best comments I had so far... I really thank you for your kind words... So here is a little gift for u... XD
Question, do some of the pictures mean she could end up (I guess if defeated by them) having sex with goblins (or something similar, anyway), spiders and so on ?

Reactions: Roshi2000

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGreenShadowRachel-0.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: RyRa² and tsukui

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
TheGreenShadowRachel-0.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Any possibility to ask the mods to put it on one of the more usual suspects ?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Any possibility to ask the mods to put it on one of the more usual suspects ?
Go to op, go bottom left of post, click Report, select Other, ask for more file hosts to be added. This can be done for any thread as long as there's under 3 working links.

latenight

Oct 22, 2016

Adopting a dog is very good idea... and puppies, selling puppies can be new money source, but where from she constantly gets them if she has only one dog:unsure:?

What about chain of home events where adopted dog starts to challenge the place of master of the house, their roles gradually reverse and Rachel happily accepts her rightful place of a breeding bitch?

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Adopting a dog is very good idea... and puppies, selling puppies can be new money source, but where from she constantly gets them if she has only one dog:unsure:?

What about chain of home events where adopted dog starts to challenge the place of master of the house, their roles gradually reverse and Rachel happily accepts her rightful place of a breeding bitch?
Well maybe she can become a caretaker for the dogs of the neighbors for a price, take care of them, taking them for a walk (hehe u know that gives me nice ideas for a group fun at the park xD) anyways there's lot of ways to make it work, just hope we get more of it.

Btw i would love if breast can have a option to stay more big after getting pregnant (fucking hell how i loved them and they give her meds to take them to the original state =;= MILK THEM BUDDY MILK THEM! hahaha) Btw thanks for the update <3, have a nice day/night ppl.

Hatzel

Jan 21, 2020
I really liked this game. The only detail that bothers me a little is that on the original game, if the MC face was revealed it was game over. But on this version I feel like everyone knows who she is under the mask, or at least that it's already leaked a lot of times.
There's many, many scenes where she's unmasked and people take pictures of her. It causes some detachment from the protagonist's normal life and her heroine persona. Which was one of my favourite aspects of the original game.
I hope this is something that could be improved or tuned down in the future because this game has some very hot setups for the scenes to happen and I want to see it succeed!

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes