4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Hmmm... I couldn't test either the Android or the Mac version. So i dont know where the problem is. Sorry everyone. I will try to find a solution... Btw... If anyone knows how ro fix this, send me a pm here or at discord.

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
So I found this video for the android users. It seems RPGMZ is a bitch for users other than Windows. I thought that mac-android, process, would be the same as Windows. Heh... No... Anyway, If anyone knows how to fix this, I would appreciate it.

habibo

Oct 6, 2016
Ive fought the starter fight 3 times only to get stuck in my home. It just says I have nothing to hide.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
It keeps asking me to put fossil plugin first on joiplay
Fossil is a plugin that allows a number of plugins from the old RPG-Maker MV be used in RPG-Maker MZ. To do this, Fossil wants to be the very first plugin in the plugin list to reliably provide it's function and overrides to plugins that are below in the plugin list. To me it sounds like joiplay inserts its plugin on the top of the list to provide it's own range of functions and overrides.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Roshi2000 I tried to launch your game to see how it is, but after the first fight, lose or win, I end up in the apartment with a "Rachel doesn't have anything to hide", and that's it, I cannot do anything. I know it's very early, but since I saw you replied to other describing other events that apparently are in the game, I guess this is a bug ?

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Roshi2000 I tried to launch your game to see how it is, but after the first fight, lose or win, I end up in the apartment with a "Rachel doesn't have anything to hide", and that's it, I cannot do anything. I know it's very early, but since I saw you replied to other describing other events that apparently are in the game, I guess this is a bug ?
I guess u used the ''arm down move'' and something went wrong. I'm gonna check it. Anyway u can skip the first fight in order to see the rest of the game by clicking the second option at the beggining. The ''Go and change''...

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I guess u used the ''arm down move'' and something went wrong. I'm gonna check it. Anyway u can skip the first fight in order to see the rest of the game by clicking the second option at the beggining. The ''Go and change''...
Ah, yes, I tried to to use the uncover, so she would be more free to fight, she would then basically skip her turn in the fight, but did not give any other indication of error. I will try again without using it.

Reactions: Roshi2000

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Ah, yes, I tried to to use the uncover, so she would be more free to fight, she would then basically skip her turn in the fight, but did not give any other indication of error. I will try again without using it.
Thank u for reporting that. Indeed it's a bug. XD

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Thank u for reporting that. Indeed it's a bug. XD
Yep, I can confirm it was the uncover. I did again the fight, without using the uncover, and then she got home and the game continued.
Though I have to offer some constructive criticism, if you don't mind.
1) I don't have a problem with the size of the boobs, I met young ones who were "well endowed", but if she is 18, her boobs even if big, would be rather hard, of course being so big, not rock hard in normal conditions, but still, not as they look in some pictures (in others, they actually look OK);
2) Since you do not have problems using the word "rape", I guess maybe you don't want to shock too much the players, or yourself do not want to get too much shocked, but the guy in prison seem a bit too nice with stuff like "bj to me adn nothing else happen", it would most probably happen anyway;
3) I guess it is due to the the fact it is only initial, but I tried to be nasty and go around making her lose, and it turns out only one of the thugs does a different scene (against the wall), all the others do the same thing if she loses, even without creating more (which is extra work), maybe you could make it possible for more of them to use the second type of thing, so it gets a bit more varied ?

Anyway good go, I think of the various ideas about doing a "Green Shadow" remake/continuation/tribute/etc., yours and the one from Suidakra (if I am not wrong) are the ones more advanced (effectively, the only ones "alive and kicking", if I am not wrong)

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Yep, I can confirm it was the uncover. I did again the fight, without using the uncover, and then she got home and the game continued.
Though I have to offer some constructive criticism, if you don't mind.
1) I don't have a problem with the size of the boobs, I met young ones who were "well endowed", but if she is 18, her boobs even if big, would be rather hard, of course being so big, not rock hard in normal conditions, but still, not as they look in some pictures (in others, they actually look OK);
2) Since you do not have problems using the word "rape", I guess maybe you don't want to shock too much the players, or yourself do not want to get too much shocked, but the guy in prison seem a bit too nice with stuff like "bj to me adn nothing else happen", it would most probably happen anyway;
3) I guess it is due to the the fact it is only initial, but I tried to be nasty and go around making her lose, and it turns out only one of the thugs does a different scene (against the wall), all the others do the same thing if she loses, even without creating more (which is extra work), maybe you could make it possible for more of them to use the second type of thing, so it gets a bit more varied ?

Anyway good go, I think of the various ideas about doing a "Green Shadow" remake/continuation/tribute/etc., yours and the one from Suidakra (if I am not wrong) are the ones more advanced (effectively, the only ones "alive and kicking", if I am not wrong)
About the thugs. I will add more content in the future. 2vs1, 3vs1 etc... About the boobs I have to re-render some pics because of the ''saggy'' boobs. Now about the one night jail event, yeah... I think I will add one or 2 events more there... XD

Reactions: Htyur and ouch2020

chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019
:cautious: With the swords... Try not to pay him... (Don't have money when u go...)
So just the BJ to buy back the swords MC happen to left at home and only when she has spent most her money?
While the pirctures and the liscenes just money trade? It doen't lead to anything even without money with her.
And after those just same dialog repeat. Can't imagine how to trigger other sex scenes.
It's a very difficult game.

adomgnoom

Apr 22, 2020
I'm told to find a thief in the night, i found one and defeated him but the story doesn't move on. Can anybody help me? And another question, is the "Find the priest" quest finished yet? If i look through the folders with images, there seem a few scenes i'm missing, but i don't know how to progress any further. For example, i'm missing the prison, the metal man, the drug search in the police station but i don't know how to unlock them.

Reactions: ankitsom

justletmeusethis

Jun 10, 2017
I'm told to find a thief in the night, i found one and defeated him but the story doesn't move on. Can anybody help me? And another question, is the "Find the priest" quest finished yet? If i look through the folders with images, there seem a few scenes i'm missing, but i don't know how to progress any further. For example, i'm missing the prison, the metal man, the drug search in the police station but i don't know how to unlock them.
You can trigger the police station scene by walking around naked at night and talking to a cop.
As far as the priest thing is concerned, im pretty sure its not done yet.
You can find the next guy to talk to by
1.) Starting from your apartment late at night
2.) go LEFT 2x pages and UP for 1X page.
3.) The guy you have to talk to is standing by the trash on the lefthand side, so he kinda blends in

Reactions: adomgnoom

adomgnoom

Apr 22, 2020
Thank you for your reply! I now was able to trigger the cop scenes. I'm not sure, but i think i already talked to the guy at the location where you described, because i can't find him there anymore. I can sometimes find a thief at LEFT 3x pages and UP 1x page. But either i defeat the thief or if i loose nothing further happens and i still have the quest to find a thief at night. And i guess i can only unlock the metal man if i finish this quest right?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes