4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Pop1984

Oct 30, 2017
I've added 4-5 new scenes with him XD
I saw the images in the folder, but I can't get them in the game.

What do I have to do to make them appear?

At first, instead of touching the ratman, he gives me the chance to pay him or take a picture. The other sequence was the weapon license. Those were the only two that the game left me.

Last edited:
Reactions: chawuciren71

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
I saw the images in the folder, but I can't get them in the game.

What do I have to do to make them appear?

At first, instead of touching the ratman, he gives me the chance to pay him or take a picture. The other sequence was the weapon license. Those were the only two that the game left me.
Eh... try to lose your weapons

• Sad
Reactions: Pop1984

Vegita

Apr 13, 2018
Is it just me having problem in installing Android port? Help pls.
Did change the file to apk. Error in installation.

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Were the boobs fixed? I remember trying this out some bit ago and was turned off by the old lady boobs. I mean, she's supposed to be in her 20's but has the boobs of a 50-year-old woman... hard to get excited at that.

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Your game is super fun and you're doing a great job!
I spent more time playing this game in the past day than I would like to admit. :HideThePain:
I would like to press a love reaction here, but I'm afraid of changing the last number. XD Guess I will wait for someone else to do it and then I will leave a red heart XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kalyskah

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
is there pregnancy in this game or not? i assume NO but then wonder why we get pregnancy tests and so on
SO incase its possible to be pregnant then how?may sound like a dumb question but i been saving BEFORE fights starts and then letting everything get me to see what happens so far heres what i get
blow jobs
tit jobs
and of course anal
and a couple game overs
that said if its possible to get pregnant then how?
and by the way you know what would be great.....getting healed at the hospital when we get sent there
seems kinda stupid that we dont get healed when we are sent there otherwise whats the point of being sent there in the first place? man i thought usa had bad medical
1)There is a pregnancy event. 2) After the hospital, everyone does need a rest right...? XD

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I would like to press a love reaction here, but I'm afraid of changing the last number. XD Guess I will wait for someone else to do it and then I will leave a red heart XD
haha
YESS!!! We're the BEAST!!

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
reading through a lot of the comments about events and so on....i never even thought about the events
ive been trying to figure out how to pass time no matter what i do walking bus around my time is solid between 04:20ish whats the trick to time pass?i need night time
house->room->clock XD

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well ive made a lot of progress BUT although ive made a lot of progress im still hung up on a quest
have to get rid of an agressive creature in the sewers that keeps workers from working or something
ive gone through the sewers both night/day (now that i know how to adjust the time) and cant find shit
AND not that i care much BUT also says something about my house looks different outside uhhh no it dont

AZShimes

May 23, 2022
Did someone actually manage to run the Mac version?
Not as of yet. I had to change some files to executables with chmod but still wouldn't run for me. I noticed this file in the download folder.

v8_context_snapshot.x86_64.bin

not sure what its for. its not in the actual game package but out outside the package in a folder with the game.

Last edited:

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Not as of yet. I had to change some files to executables with chmod but still wouldn't run for me. I noticed this file in the download folder.

v8_context_snapshot.x86_64.bin

not sure what its for. its not in the actual game package but out outside the package in a folder with the game.
Yeah, I also fixed the executables, but there seems to be a problem with nwjs or something. No idea what the file you mention is: as it's not in the game package, as you say, its purpose escapes me.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes