4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Hello there!

Really love the game so far. Just being curious on something, do you plan adding an option for pubic hair (like in the original game)?

Many thanks :D
Well... It's a bit difficult doing body changes... Because I have to add an extra pic for every nude pic there is. So let's say the game has 1500 pics of Rachel being naked... So i have to create another 1500 in order her to have pulic hair... XD But maybe,I can create an event that she has public hair. Btw i have one already, but i don't think I will enclude it in the game. Because its 1.6Gb. XD

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
Well... It's a bit difficult doing body changes... Because I have to add an extra pic for every nude pic there is. So let's say the game has 1500 pics of Rachel being naked... So i have to create another 1500 in order her to have pulic hair... XD But maybe,I can create an event that she has public hair. Btw i have one already, but i don't think I will enclude it in the game. Because its 1.6Gb. XD
Firstly, the more events the merrier.

Secondly, maybe compress the pictures somewhat to save from size.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Ok. What is up with teacher quest? Suddenly the game spikes to 100CPU usage and lags like a mofo. I had to go task manager and force close the ap.

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Ok. What is up with teacher quest? Suddenly the game spikes to 100CPU usage and lags like a mofo. I had to go task manager and force close the ap.
There was a bug if you did this event during the night, so at the latest version I changed the event to be only during the day.
So it might sounds silly, but are playing the latest version (0,7) ?
Rachel starts walking and hit the wall of the student's room
The same question as above... Are you playing the latest version and If you do, when you say the game freezes there, have to tried to click ''Z'' at that moment over there...?

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
There was a bug if you did this event during the night, so at the latest version I changed the event to be only during the day.
So it might sounds silly, but are playing the latest version (0,7) ?
Yes, apparently it still can be first triggered at night at that time if you did bar job in day. Also there is a bar job bug where if you take the flier, it will go through the sequence of events with her talking to the boss and getting her foot/shoe size by said boss.

I did trigger it later by the day with no issues. But the current version it can still be triggered at night. You only can't trigger it if you already doing it/done it earlier during the night.

So in essence.
You can trigger it first time both in either night or day. Night it lags(maybe cause of bar job.)
If you already trigger it, you can't do the job at night.

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
After my first comment where I protected game's art I finally played it and, well, strangely people's focus was on her saggy tits but nobody talked about her dying brutally.
First mudman(shitman), I was lucky to start a fight with a flying kick and she was exploded from the inside, then she went to find grandma's dog, what could go wrong? Lost to dog to see losing scene, hoping mudman(shitman) was an exception but no, dog snapped her neck and ate her, went further, met worms and yes, she was eaten again, stumbled on a wasp, expected they will throw her in a wood grinder while she is on fire, but suddenly wow! She survived!
Ironically, game asks if you want to see her pissing, but don't asks if you want to see her arms and legs bitten off.
I waited for some smut parody on superheroes, but it was my own false expectations, I just want to ask maybe(though I have very low hope) these enemies will have alternative lose sex scenes? Anyway, if You don't like seeing cute girl dying in horrible ways, don't lose.

P.S.Game should have snuff warning on the first page.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
After my first comment where I protected game's art I finally played it and, well, strangely people's focus was on her saggy tits but nobody talked about her dying brutally.
First mudman(shitman), I was lucky to start a fight with a flying kick and she was exploded from the inside, then she went to find grandma's dog, what could go wrong? Lost to dog to see losing scene, hoping mudman(shitman) was an exception but no, dog snapped her neck and ate her, went further, met worms and yes, she was eaten again, stumbled on a wasp, expected they will throw her in a wood grinder while she is on fire, but suddenly wow! She survived!
Ironically, game asks if you want to see her pissing, but don't asks if you want to see her arms and legs bitten off.
I waited for some smut parody on superheroes, but it was my own false expectations, I just want to ask maybe(though I have very low hope) these enemies will have alternative lose sex scenes? Anyway, if You don't like seeing cute girl dying in horrible ways, don't lose.

P.S.Game should have snuff warning on the first page.
Yes, a guro or snuff warning would be appropriate.

But it's the regular content of this game ... And probably the thing most players want to see since this is a continuation of the Green Shadow game of Combin Ation ... And humiliating and killing the heroine are the main fetishes of his games ^^°

Btw, there is no snuff or guro tag available ... It was asked several times for such a tag but it never was added to the board.

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
Is it possible to make a scene with one model and then replace it with a different one? Like loading a different skin? Change a model to another one but not render a whole scene, only new model in the same pose? I know nothing about 3D rendering, so asking to understand basics. What if make a picture of second model, cut the parts you need and use as top layers on original one. Made pictures in Honey Select to explain what My mumbling even mean.
Rachelbase.png bigbreasts.png bush.png pregbelly.png pregbigbreasts.png Rachelbase2.png Rachelbase3.png Rachelbase4.png Rachelbase5.png

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Is it possible to make a scene with one model and then replace it with a different one? Like loading a different skin? Change a model to another one but not render a whole scene, only new model in the same pose? I know nothing about 3D rendering, so asking to understand basics. What if make a picture of second model, cut the parts you need and use as top layers on original one. Made pictures in Honey Select to explain what My mumbling even mean.
View attachment 2698391 View attachment 2698392 View attachment 2698393 View attachment 2698394 View attachment 2698395 View attachment 2698396 View attachment 2698397 View attachment 2698398 View attachment 2698399
Yes you can.

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
newest version you cannot lose anymore by being stripped/molested. you have to lose the usual way, by dropping your hp to 0... even the scenes got deleted/unreachable from the stripped attack consequences... is this a bug or a deliberate change? imo it was quite cool and unique, and the best feature in the game that you can lose from molest/strip attacks.

Spurious

Jun 22, 2017
Got a problem... Not an easy one, sorry. :D
I have an android and tried to play with joiplay, but even with the latest patreon version, it says "FOSSIL needs to be the first plugin" and stopped working. So i tried with MaldiVes, it does run but in some maps the game stopped working as you can see in the screenshot. I even tried to make a copy of "akunin2wzg.png" to "akunin2%E6%98%8E%E3%82%8B%E3%81%84.png" but the problem still happen. There is a way to solve? Someone ever manage to succesfully play this game with android? Ty. :D Screenshot_2023-06-14-21-52-27-240_net.miririt.maldivesplayer.jpg

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Got a problem... Not an easy one, sorry. :D
I have an android and tried to play with joiplay, but even with the latest patreon version, it says "FOSSIL needs to be the first plugin" and stopped working. So i tried with MaldiVes, it does run but in some maps the game stopped working as you can see in the screenshot. I even tried to make a copy of "akunin2wzg.png" to "akunin2%E6%98%8E%E3%82%8B%E3%81%84.png" but the problem still happen. There is a way to solve? Someone ever manage to succesfully play this game with android? Ty. :D View attachment 2700473
try to add this for now, it propably doesn't translate the japanese name or something. Well I don't know if that will solve ur problem, I think it won't, but at the next version I will upload an android version.

• Love
Reactions: Spurious

Spurious

Jun 22, 2017
try to add this for now, it propably doesn't translate the japanese name or something. Well I don't know if that will solve ur problem, I think it won't, but at the next version I will upload an android version.
Without renaming, right? So "akunin2rui.png".
I've tried and didn't work, thanks anyway, can't wait for an android version. :D

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes