4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
If you go at main menu -> phone-> missions, you can find every time what you have to do next.
can there be anything like a translucent floater on game screen (top right or anyplace that you may deem fit) which gives track of current active quest.
Ps. totally my thoughts and am myself a noob in game dev, dont know how difficult it would be implement

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
The thing with the main menu and the missions isn't something that I haven't think of. It is just something I don't know how to do it. Because it works with mz plugings and I have no idea how they work. Limpy did, that was helpng me at the beggining with the game, but he has gone for 3-4 months now XD

disdain18

Feb 7, 2018
Can someone tell me how to progress after the photoshoot?
Edit:NVM just have to wait till night
Edit 2: And can't progress again after the next scene with the gift
The game itself is not bad at all , but it needs a journal and a walkthrough ASAP

Last edited:

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Can someone tell me how to progress after the photoshoot?
Edit:NVM just have to wait till night
Edit 2: And can't progress again after the next scene with the gift
The game itself is not bad at all , but it needs a journal and a walkthrough ASAP
main menu-> phone-> missions.

ExpDes

Apr 13, 2021
Regarding the shaggy tits:
Introducing events that could turn soft bouncy boobs into shaggy hangers, might be a nice twist. Could be due to expansion because of a one-time milk production, to afterwards permanently loose the firmness when the milk is extracted. I do suspect it will be little more than just a nice idea, as changes like these tend to cause an undesired image-count explosion.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
A great game, Roshi2000!

And now I wait to get a version of the famous subway scene from "Irreversible" with Rachel :devilish:

Oh, and until version 6 (didn't play v7 yet) the game often crashes when a person is making a selfie with Rachel.
Often happens with the guy at the entrance of the superhero league building when.
Maybe only when talking to him standing on right side of him.
But also happened with other guys on the street.
And maybe only when her armor is damaged.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roshi2000

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
A great game, Roshi2000!

And now I wait to get a version of the famous subway scene from "Irreversible" with Rachel :devilish:

Oh, and until version 6 (didn't play v7 yet) the game often crashes when a person is making a selfie with Rachel.
Often happens with the guy at the entrance of the superhero league building when.
Maybe only when talking to him standing on right side of him.
But also happened with other guys on the street.
And maybe only when her armor is damaged.
The first one about the selfie, I hear it for the first time and I will check it... The second about the guy at the H-ass, building I have fixed it at 0.7V.
Hello, what program do you use to create graphics?
By the way, great job! I'm going to follow you from now on ^^
Daz3d

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
oh damn, my suit is completely destroyed lmao, thank you! I gotta figure out how to fix it or load an old save.
If you go right when you leave your house while in suit in daytime the first door there at the top of your screen is a tailor that can fix your suit

SoAp_GaMeR

Nov 3, 2018
Hello there!

Really love the game so far. Just being curious on something, do you plan adding an option for pubic hair (like in the original game)?

Many thanks :D

Reactions: Roshi2000
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes