4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Ray123

Aug 26, 2017
This game looks good, but the graphics for CG doesn't look good enough because it looks like this game is used for the alpha version
the Green Shadow is one of my all time fav games
and Rachael was super hot as well...
i have no idea how this new Rachael has the boobs of a 80 year old
but anyways, good luck with the game
I would still prefer the Combination version than the fanmade version.

Reactions: RyRa²

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
When i go to the houseteacher scene the game suddenly get slow and my memory get full, than my computer almost shutdown
did anybody has this problem?
Yes. Game locked up. I tried restoring a save and trying again and it kept crashing when I entered the apartment. Rebooted and it starts crawling as soon as I enter the building.

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Yes. Game locked up. I tried restoring a save and trying again and it kept crashing when I entered the apartment. Rebooted and it starts crawling as soon as I enter the building.
Yeah this is happening during the night. I don't know why.

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
I think it may be due to taking the bar and teaching job the same day. I restored a previous save and did the separately and the teaching job isn't slowed down.

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
I think it may be due to taking the bar and teaching job the same day. I restored a previous save and did the separately and the teaching job isn't slowed down.
I don't know what it is... But ive just added a condition to be only activated during the day. So from now on it will work fine. XD Thanks for your bug-report.

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
i dont know if it is already discussed, but this game desperately needs a quest tracker or a simple prompt for next action tbd. In case such exists, please help me with finding the same.

Second on the list would be implementing a map

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
i dont know if it is already discussed, but this game desperately needs a quest tracker or a simple prompt for next action tbd. In case such exists, please help me with finding the same.

Second on the list would be implementing a map
If you go at main menu -> phone-> missions, you can find every time what you have to do next.

Reactions: RyRa² and JasNom

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
I hope it will not be the one and only time we see many characters and that their routes get expanded on in the future updates.

Such as the neighbor. I hope on his next visit he comes with some more friends and with more sleeping pills.

Or the rat man and photo studio.

I would also love to see a mission take place or require getting information from a large homeless camp, where the Racheal would get into some very nasty filthy stuff.

ethanoll123

Feb 3, 2018
I'm so sorry but this game is kind of profanation... STOP IT
I would like to apologize creator! Maybe art is not on my style and its worse than in other games, but I really love gameplay, ideas for scenes, fight with harassment that's really good! For me now this game is still much better than all renpy games, with better art that game could be my favorite!

Reactions: RyRa² and JasNom

spllitz1

Jul 20, 2021
How do u do this mission were you have to go to the sewer to find the creature I can’t seem to find the creature

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes