4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Please update torrent
Here you go:
TheGreenShadowRachel-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Big problem that made me uninstall the game is the fight against the dogs. They don't disappear from the map after a victory, and if you try to avoid them, they even block your path so that you end up in an endless loop and can't get any further.

Otherwise, the graphics are very outdated and sometimes extremely distorted. For example, in the scene of the job interview in the bar, the breasts hang down to such an extent that even a 120-year-old granny would have better tits to show.

tsukui

Dec 26, 2017
Big problem that made me uninstall the game is the fight against the dogs. They don't disappear from the map after a victory, and if you try to avoid them, they even block your path so that you end up in an endless loop and can't get any further.

Otherwise, the graphics are very outdated and sometimes extremely distorted. For example, in the scene of the job interview in the bar, the breasts hang down to such an extent that even a 120-year-old granny would have better tits to show.
I think the last time I did, was after I farmed some "insect" I think for some lvls.

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019

Thank's for reporting the dogs bug.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Interesting idea and gameplay,But too much script moment and no content :(

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Started it again and tried to work around the dog bug (worked, though some patience required).
However, I found the next game breaker.
If you stand to the right of the bouncer at the Hero Academy and speak to him, he can no longer step aside. But you can't move away yourself either. you need to load an old game.

Basically, you should save every 5 minutes in this game to be able to avoid such mistakes without losing too much game time.

Reactions: Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Started it again and tried to work around the dog bug (worked, though some patience required).
However, I found the next game breaker.
If you stand to the right of the bouncer at the Hero Academy and speak to him, he can no longer step aside. But you can't move away yourself either. you need to load an old game.

Basically, you should save every 5 minutes in this game to be able to avoid such mistakes without losing too much game time.
What's Total enemies in Game?

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
so where can i find this person that i shall speak whit about the monster in the sewer?

David Li

Sep 9, 2018
where is that fking missing dog?? The old lady said its in forest, fking hell I walked thro every freaking corner, theres nothing at all

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
where is that fking missing dog?? The old lady said its in forest, fking hell I walked thro every freaking corner, theres nothing at all
From the old lady turn right, past the guard, then south, then left through the labyrinth with the two dogs (be careful, I got stuck here because the dogs can block your way). In the next map you will see a small cave entrance at the bottom left of the water. That's where the dog is. It took me a long time to find the place.

What's Total enemies in Game?
Well, if you've tried it before, you'll know that opponents stand around on the map all day. These can be attacked at both times of the day, both in civilian and junior heroine, but do not attack themselves. So you can also just bypass them.
There are, however, some enemies (such as the dogs already mentioned) that actively pursue you and do not disappear after a victory and can thus become a problem because they block paths.
Some boss opponents can also lead to a bad end to the game. So from there, always save.

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa²

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
From the old lady turn right, past the guard, then south, then left through the labyrinth with the two dogs (be careful, I got stuck here because the dogs can block your way). In the next map you will see a small cave entrance at the bottom left of the water. That's where the dog is. It took me a long time to find the place.

Well, if you've tried it before, you'll know that opponents stand around on the map all day. These can be attacked at both times of the day, both in civilian and junior heroine, but do not attack themselves. So you can also just bypass them.
There are, however, some enemies (such as the dogs already mentioned) that actively pursue you and do not disappear after a victory and can thus become a problem because they block paths.
Some boss opponents can also lead to a bad end to the game. So from there, always save.
I watch enemies: DOG,Wasp,Thief

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes