4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Going to say this again but .... CHANGELOGS!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about others here but I don't play game updates without a changelog. If I played v0.4 and I see the thread is now v0.5 and there is no changelog - I won't play it as how do I know it isn't just a bug fix and there is no new content to explore?

I am surely not the only gamer on here that is like that

DommeDominated

Jul 31, 2019
To be fair there is a changelog in the actual folder, but the post could use one for sure.

version 0.5

Changes:

1)many of the old bugs fixed
2)new maps
3)added intro before intro.
4)added 4 new defeat scenarios against the thugs (when dressed as Green Shadow)
5)added 3 new enemies (at forest, when she is dressed as Green Shadow)
6)added new dialogues when she is dressed as Green Shadow and some mini events
7)added 2 new masturbation events
8)added training at home
9)added a bank system for future use
10)added a kitchen system (still needs some fixing)
11)added an event that she can delete leaked pics
12)added an event that she can repair her heroine outfit (for future use)
13)added a new mission so u can explore the new enemies and maps.
14)added 2 new missions

s233937

Feb 21, 2021
living the house,going to the next map in the right, the first building.
And how to complete the task - Mission: Something has changed outside of your house., I have already collected all the posters and talked to the photographer, what to do next?

Sep 8, 2017
And how to complete the task - Mission: Something has changed outside of your house., I have already collected all the posters and talked to the photographer, what to do next?
There is like a sign in a building in the map oitside of your house, in the building in the left.

s233937

Feb 21, 2021
There is like a sign in a building in the map oitside of your house, in the building in the left.
I have already looked at this magazine and posters with a Green Shadow (everything) and talked twice with the photographer. and what to do next?

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
I got some time to play this game, I beat the Mud man. Went to the studio and failed the mission for not showing the goods and cooperating. Hoping that choices are eventually going to matter but maby this isn't flushed out. Went back to the studio to "pass the mission" and my phone won't give me any new quests. I then went down to the fights, and had to fight a Trans. WTF would that be the first fight why not two hot chicks with some real lesbo action for Rachel losing? Man that sucked I didn't want to see that. Once I won the fight there are no more fights :( and the game won't give me any new quests. Even though a fight with Jonny was teased a while ago, I can't get any new quests. Past the mud man and the fight with the tranny.

Oh I forgot to add, I did go to the hero center and renew my license but three in game days passed beating thugs or getting beaten by them and no more quests.

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
I have uploaded the game since yesterday, but they haven't put it on the Latest Updates yet...!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Strange this is such a cool game,but it is so much more fun to lose than win, hehe. Rachel really enjoys it. "evil smirk" being the hero is over-rated anyway, watching if Rachel could get corrupt after a particular amount of loses would also be interesting. Her morality slowly being chipped away,especially if she begins to enjoy it. She could become a super heroine from the "THE BOYS". Not that heroic anymore. Cheers to the hard work put into this game regardless. Time consuming I am sure.

Apr 6, 2020
In the original version of the game, some plot branches that cannot be bypassed were very annoying, such as with a nerd who blackmails the heroine 100% into sex and this cannot be avoided. I hope this will not happen in this game, it will be necessary to try.

Reactions: JaszMan

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
TheGreenShadowRachel-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Please update torrent

Reactions: RPDL

denisos6

Nov 19, 2017
Improve the appearance of the heroine because she looks like an old grandmother, or introduce missions that firm her body, e.g. tentacles inject substances into her breasts, these become bigger and firmer after fucking, the same with the ass. Graphically, this game is ugly

Reactions: RyRa²
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes