Mod Ren'Py The Grey Dream [Ep 4 v4.3 Steam/Non-Steam] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 9, 2020
Thank you so much for all the work you do with your mods in helping the devs, and providing us players a better experience playing these games Sancho!

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
SanchoMod Update (Ep 3.5 Early Access)
View attachment 2863293 View attachment 2863294 View attachment 2863295
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

NOTE: IMPORTANT! To attempt to minimize the link scraping of recent shady AVN websites I've set a compressed file password which is inside the spoiler below the DL links. This is not meant to impede you nor this site but rather the recent escalation of other shitty websites and blogs that give nothing to the community but constantly scrape this website's posts for links... and they've found a passion for ripping mine apparently. Well fuck them. My releases are exclusive to this site only as always. So, apologies for the inconvenience but I have to try something.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.
thank you for the mode update~ :giggle:

Reactions: Sancho1969

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
And caught up with the Dev on this game too. No problems with the mod I could see. Thank you for your work with this, and all the best to you and yours as well!!!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Does it work withe latest 3.5?
SanchoMod Update (Ep 3.5 Early Access)
View attachment 2863293 View attachment 2863294 View attachment 2863295
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

NOTE: IMPORTANT! To attempt to minimize the link scraping of recent shady AVN websites I've set a compressed file password which is inside the spoiler below the DL links. This is not meant to impede you nor this site but rather the recent escalation of other shitty websites and blogs that give nothing to the community but constantly scrape this website's posts for links... and they've found a passion for ripping mine apparently. Well fuck them. My releases are exclusive to this site only as always. So, apologies for the inconvenience but I have to try something.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

CallmeNikki

Feb 28, 2023
Hey guys, could someone help me?
It says that mod is NOT installed correctly, though idk what I did wrong.
Extracted all the files in the 'game' folder as usual, worked fine on all the previous versions.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
zheltonozhskiylen,

I reckon this means you have some issue with either me or the mod:
1693743510692.png

Honestly, I'm not offended in the slightest by little emogis of a dude faceplaming himself but you should just man up and actually say what your issue is rather than wasting your time spamming little meaningless pictures on all these posts that serve no actual purpose. If you require assistance then ask, otherwise your tantrum solved nothing other than me taking the time to write this post.

• Haha
Reactions: Tinuss

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The issue was with the game itself. Downloaded it from different source. After downloaded from f95 everything was fine
Sorry for bothering.
Always be careful of alternate sites. I'm no F95 fanboy but at least the DL links don't have malware and other BS. Just know that most other sites simply scrape links from this one, attempt to get you to go to there site which is bombarded with analystical shit tracking code, and pass you around a circle-jerk of fake "download" buttons while attempting to place malicious cookies and code on your system. That's the reality we've created with this "your data is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow" type of capitalism.

Be careful out there bud.

CallmeNikki

Feb 28, 2023
Always be careful of alternate sites. I'm no F95 fanboy but at least the DL links don't have malware and other BS. Just know that most other sites simply scrape links from this one, attempt to get you to go to there site which is bombarded with analystical shit tracking code, and pass you around a circle-jerk of fake "download" buttons while attempting to place malicious cookies and code on your system. That's the reality we've created with this "your data is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow" type of capitalism.

Be careful out there bud.
Yeah, I'm aware of all that. The site I used though is not about that, it is just my country's equivalent to f95 I guess and it offers all the VNs in torrent files, so I don't need to bother with Mega 5 Gb a day policy.
What's weird is that the files in the game folder after unpacking were different in two versions. F95 had less folders and files in general.
And I used your mods on other games that I also downloaded from out there and never had any issues. It only happened with Grey Dream and now with LustyVerse.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes