metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
That explains it then, I guess I've never stopped going. I never turn down an invitation to a friend's bar
You can meet Anna even if you don't go right away.

I agreed to go to the bar. But then I chose to hang out with Lily and this photo-girl (forgot her name), after that I went to the bar and met Anna (co-worker was already gone).

HardPlay

Aug 19, 2024
Stunning visuals, a compelling and unique story, although it can be difficult to follow at times.
Different characters and branches provide plenty of opportunities and replayability, really enjoyed the game

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
the gameplay itself is very good and it's nice to read the musical component is a very pleasant atmosphere of music and plot wonderfully made characters in general very atmospheric and pleasant emotions the game evokes in you that the game further wants to play it
I somewhat agree. I mostly agree with what you said about the plot and emotion even tho alot don't like it I can look pass it's flaws and get into it and last few updates been making me cant wait for more. ( not sure about this one yet to get around to playing it) I only disagree about the character deveolopment again this coming from the first 4 episodes unsure about episode 5. I always felt the character lack deveolopment and is the worst part about the game and I guess the sex scenes so far feel random and out of place well except for the one with Anna.

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes