nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Can I be honest?
This VN would be better WITHOUT sex...

Story is good, characters interesting, and on the other hand, all of the sex scenes just sort of happen. Nothing to them.
I'm not calling them badly done, they just contribute absolutely nothing and lead to nothing.

Heck, for me anyway, it actually ruined a potentially really nice relationship between MC and...that girl that's his friend (sorry, I play this one only on releases and kind of forget names)...
It was just:
MC: "I'll visit her" (Is it Kelly?)
She: "Let's have sex, I wanted this for so long."
Sex happens
The end

And don't let me even get started on sex scenes with Anna (think that's her name).

I wish there was option to play PG-13 version of this one XD

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
You probably used sancho's mod for the game and it wont work without mod or w new mod, you need to start over
Wrong. IF they used Sancho's mod, they can get Sancho's Fix.

SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Spoiler
As with any mod, once you create a save file with them installed and later play the game without the mod installed your saves are borked. I've got your back. If you uninstall SanchoMod and later play the same or updated version of the VN un-modded I can make sure that your SanchoMod save files are unbroken. Simply download the following, extract the file, and place it inside the title's "game" folder. It's an extremely small file that only insures that the Python calls and variables introduced by SanchoMod won't interfere when playing those modded saves with an unmodded game (pretty cool, right?)

loord617

Sep 5, 2022
Wrong. IF they used Sancho's mod, they can get Sancho's Fix.

SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Spoiler
As with any mod, once you create a save file with them installed and later play the game without the mod installed your saves are borked. I've got your back. If you uninstall SanchoMod and later play the same or updated version of the VN un-modded I can make sure that your SanchoMod save files are unbroken. Simply download the following, extract the file, and place it inside the title's "game" folder. It's an extremely small file that only insures that the Python calls and variables introduced by SanchoMod won't interfere when playing those modded saves with an unmodded game (pretty cool, right?)
MEGA
Nice, time to redownlaod the game. Wasnt feeling starting over
Thanks!

Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

KGpride5

Jan 11, 2022
I may or may not be on the right track. Until a week ago, I had never even heard of the game. But who can follow all that. So many different forms of occupation, and so little time. Anyway here's a lackluster attempt on my part to create Helen even though Haley is definitely my number one. There is a reason why Helen and not Haley then, but currently irrelevant for now. I didn't find an adequate hairstyle from the game, but that's why I chose one similar to the one in the side story. There are still lot of details to be refined, but what is there is. Attempt number 1.

View attachment 3942192
As soon as I had some free time I started researching assets.
I'm pretty sure this is Helen's hair:

It could be that simply removing those sideburns would be the solution. However, I think the color of his hair falls into one of two options:

Finally, I read a discord thread a while ago where they talked about these assets as the basis for character morphs. I have no idea about the matter. Anyway, I share the links in case anyone wants to investigate about it:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023

It could be that simply removing those sideburns would be the solution. However, I think the color of his hair falls into one of two options:

Finally, I read a discord thread a while ago where they talked about these assets as the basis for character morphs. I have no idea about the matter. Anyway, I share the links in case anyone wants to investigate about it:

Link for discord?

Last edited:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I think you're right. This hairstyle is probably from side story only.

I find myself some assets that might be useful. I agree about the hair. I haven't found a single similar hairstyle that didn't need to be modified. The only problem is how many female characters were used in the creation of Helen, and if there was one, how sophisticated was it done. I think only the author owns the original, while the rest of us may be able to achieve a very good likeness. BTW... thanks for sharing. If and when I do something worth mentioning I will share :)

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I think you're right. This hairstyle is probably from side story only.
Its Helen base skin.
I tried to recreate her face but it didn’t work. Today i came across this model ,maybe part of it is her face.

KGpride5

Jan 11, 2022
Its Helen base skin.
I tried to recreate her face but it didn’t work. Today i came across this model ,maybe part of it is her face.
You can find links on page 65 of this thread.
Wow, the skin you shared is correct. It is probably necessary to combine several morphs, but Katherina's skin is still obvious. Thank you very much for sharing.

Reactions: ItsNotUs

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Can I be honest?

Story is good, characters interesting, and on the other hand, all of the sex scenes just sort of happen. Nothing to them.
I'm not calling them badly done, they just contribute absolutely nothing and lead to nothing.

Heck, for me anyway, it actually ruined a potentially really nice relationship between MC and...that girl that's his friend (sorry, I play this one only on releases and kind of forget names)...
It was just:
Sex happens
The end

And don't let me even get started on sex scenes with Anna (think that's her name).

I agree. Sex scenes are done really well, but they are absolutely not organic, they are just like inserts into something else. Another weakness: how can you guys distinguish between characters. Some ladies look almost like twins, with very few exceptions. I have to pay attention to names so that I don't mix them up.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Can I be honest?

It was just:
Sex happens
The end

The scene you described is very strange. It's pretty obvious from the start that Kelly has a crush on MC. And the sex scene comes off as something by the way. I'm not so sure she's only into sex. She is a girl who wants more than just sex in a way that sex comes from their relationship, not before it. And I'm not really a fan when there are a dozen girls in the story, each with their own personality. So that in the end, the gentlest and most romantic one would be treated like the easy one. But that's how it usually happens in all games of this type. The solution could be in more MCs. I don't know how practical it is to do, but at least the MC wouldn't have to fuck all the girls.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
The scene you described is very strange. It's pretty obvious from the start that Kelly has a crush on MC. And the sex scene comes off as something by the way. I'm not so sure she's only into sex. She is a girl who wants more than just sex in a way that sex comes from their relationship, not before it. And I'm not really a fan when there are a dozen girls in the story, each with their own personality. So that in the end, the gentlest and most romantic one would be treated like the easy one. But that's how it usually happens in all games of this type. The solution could be in more MCs. I don't know how practical it is to do, but at least the MC wouldn't have to fuck all the girls.
Yes, the scene with Kelly comes out of nowhere. MC shoud have needed to get news from Helen who totally disappeared in this episode, or Haley ... Depending of the choice at the bar, it's strange that MC has enough energy to fuck one of his long best-friend Kelly but fall asleep with the girl he could fall for (Anna or Haley)... It look like The Creator didn't have so much time before releasing this chapter. Even if girls are all beauties, the scene with the red-hair tennis coach (Lana ?) has no interest in the story yet. The same if you choose to stay at the bar with Lisa's brother and fuck the little brunette in restroom.
I thought that Lily would be a little bit jealous about Kelly's night... She's only protecting her (with good reasons, but still...)

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes