deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
You are right about the sex scenes, but Kelly already had some feelings for the mc.
Mm that may be right but you gotta say it was way too sudden for something like that to happen. No kiss, no bj or hj...nothing before the main act. It was way too fast. Not to mention she put her moves on him when he was completely wasted.
And why would the mc be interested in whose daughter Helen was when he was dating her? He only knew she was the daughter of someone rich.
I don't know man, I think this kind of thing one will know at the first day at college...either from random people, friends or from Helen herself

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Yes. He was sober enough to perform and know what he was doing, he was also sober in the morning when he left. Kelly deserves better.
I don't think the guy would have done that while being sober because you know she was the only one who had feelings not him. Or maybe he's a piece of shit which frankly is not the way he's portrayed in the story.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I don't think the guy would have done that while being sober because you know she was the only one who had feelings not him. Or maybe he's a piece of shit which frankly is not the way he's portrayed in the story.
The main issue I have is that I like Kelly, like I said she is one of my favourite's in the game. Player choice should be important and one of the most important choices in an AVN is who the player likes and wants to pursue.

rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
The main issue I have is that I like Kelly, like I said she is one of my favourite's in the game. Player choice should be important and one of the most important choices in an AVN is who the player likes and wants to pursue.
I'm sure I'm misunderstanding something, but you can choose if you want to have sex with Kelly or not. You can choose to not go to her house and even there you can choose not having sex.

Reactions: AlexMpog

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
So I barely got to finish chapter 5, this game desperately needs a capable writer. What is there is good, dont get me wrong, but dialogue is extremely boring, characters are at best one dimensional, story nearly non-existent. I barely remember what happened and I finished it like 30 minutes ago.
Renders are amazing though, girls are incredibly good looking, I cant say anything bad about that. But if this project wants to be more than just pretty renders it needs to improve in writing department. Seriously I was at a point where I was wondering if I should just skip most of it, to get some sex scenes, and that literally almost never happens to me with avns lol.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I'm sure I'm misunderstanding something, but you can choose if you want to have sex with Kelly or not. You can choose to not go to her house and even there you can choose not having sex.
So you're telling me I have the choice to NOT have a lewd scene with the LI that I like and want the MC to be with? Great solution.

rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
So you're telling me I have the choice to NOT have a lewd scene with the LI that I like and want the MC to be with? Great solution.
Then the problem is not the lack of choice, but rather that you have to choose between a disappointing scene and no scene at all, and that's a whole other issue.

Reactions: Mars88

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
Ethan: "Do you have a particular suspect?" scene

I think this episode is the weakest of all episodes so far. This scene actually magnifies it.

Dude, i havent even talk to Helen again. And i am busy scoring chick last night.

The renders are still very good by latest standard but the story writing really needs help.

Reactions: BenMeiffert

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
The reason the mc got a job at that company is different, and it will be explained in the future—I don't want to spoil it now.

You are right about the sex scenes, but Kelly already had some feelings for the mc.

And why would the mc be interested in whose daughter Helen was when he was dating her? He only knew she was the daughter of someone rich.
Since you're talking about Kelly, after you arrive drunk at her house and have sex, Lily talks to you. That's when he finds out that Kelly is in love with him, and you have the chance to say that you like her. I believe this is the moment she becomes your LI (Love Interest). But there's a part before that where you have the chance to visit someone, and if you choose Kelly, you practically don't have the option to say that you like her, and from the two options, it seems like you eliminate any chance with her. So, if I like Kelly, should I not visit her?

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes