rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
TheGreys

8gb to download :oops:
you could convert the images to another format without losing quality and reducing the size of the game in gigabytes
Webp might be a good option

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
just getting into ep 5 it seems like entire sections of conversations are getting completely skipped. anyone else experience this?

for example: the meeting with White, you tell him you were with Hailey last night, then he asks you a a question, it flashes to you then right back to him sending you away. this happens in many other conversations.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of The Grey Dream Episode 5 with Haley's Patch, colombeen's gallery unlocker and SteelyDan14's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -

Edit 19/08/24: Updated this port with SteelyDan14's walkthrough mod.
Updated my Android port to include SteelyDan14's mod

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I kind of feel the same. I always prefer a good story, but I have been struggling to get into this through the first 4 episodes. It just hasn't grabbed me. But I've persevered, because of the hot ladies and the potential. I've got my fingers crossed, when I get around to episode 5, it will drag me in. :)
Even most of the h scenes are with random girls you meet in parties and gym. And there's one scene in episode 5 with a main li that come out from nowhere...like wtf how can they give a scene with a main li without any progression.

I can ignore all that but they seriously need to work on the writing part. Everything else is okay to an extent. Atleast just change the writing for the h scenes. It must be the first time for me that I couldn't get it up during sex scenes.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
The story isn't the best but I wouldn't call it atrocious.
Mm NO, story isn't atrocious, writing is...and that's what I said. Story is avg at best but definitely not the worst I've seen.
The fact that the MC isn't living with a landlady and her daughter automatically makes it above average for an AVN.
For you maybe.

For me there are tons of AVN's that are in the top of my list like LOML, ripples, OIAL, desert stalker and many more which do have a landlady/tenant storyline.

kagancy

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Mm NO, story isn't atrocious, writing is...and that's what I said. Story is avg at best but definitely not the worst I've seen.

For you maybe.

For me there are tons of AVN's that are in the top of my list like LOML, ripples, OIAL, desert stalker and many more which do have a landlady/tenant storyline.
I'm working on the rendering and some aspects of the story for our game, but I'm not involved in the writing process. I have a question for you. Please don't take this the wrong way—I don't believe our game is outstanding. However, when you mention that the writing needs improvement, it would be incredibly helpful if you could provide us with 3-4 specific examples. This way, we can better understand what you're referring to and make the necessary adjustments. As it stands, I’m struggling to grasp exactly what you mean when you say the writing is bad.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You are correct. I should have said writing instead of story.

I'm working on the rendering and some aspects of the story for our game, but I'm not involved in the writing process. I have a question for you. Please don't take this the wrong way—I don't believe our game is outstanding. However, when you mention that the writing needs improvement, it would be incredibly helpful if you could provide us with 3-4 specific examples. This way, we can better understand what you're referring to and make the necessary adjustments. As it stands, I’m struggling to grasp exactly what you mean when you say the writing is bad.
I know you are not asking me, but what I find particularly weak, is that dev will spend the time creating multiple unnecessary renders showing someone literally just walking away, while at other points doing nothing (not even a black screen with some text) to denote the passage of time, e.g. at the club with Jamie. It feels like they just sit down with Jamie and more or less by magic immediately gets super friendly and drunk after talking for less than a minute.

Nikephorus

Jun 6, 2023
Character arcs are thrown out of the window. Conversation all over the place now. Awkward pauses everywhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also found that entire interaction weird. They hang out earlier in the game a few times and seem to just be good friends. Kelly doesn't seem all that interested in the MC beyond that. Then he shows up at her apartment drunk and she's like: "Oh yeah fuck me now!"

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I also found that entire interaction weird. They hang out earlier in the game a few times and seem to just be good friends. Kelly doesn't seem all that interested in the MC beyond that. Then he shows up at her apartment drunk and she's like: "Oh yeah fuck me now!"
It was fairly obvious to me that Kelly (and not just her) has a long time crush on MC but I suppose it could be interpreted differently.

rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
I think Kelly's crush on MC is very obvious from the very beginning, just by the way in which she wants to give the MC a good luck kiss before the interview or how much she wants the MC to compliment her when her and Lily are trying new clothes.

The sex scene is abrupt sure, but that Kelly was already into MC seems quite obvious to me.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
For me the story is okay enough and passable I don't got any real issues with the writing there ( tho I'm the last person to critque writing as I have a hard time noticing bad vs good writing as I play these games).

I have yet to play the update

I could be wrong and simply need to do a replay but one thing I always thought was this game is a bit to focused on the plot and never felt like we get enough time to get any real character deveolopment with some of these characters , Especially Helen and Hayley ( think that's their names the 2 sisters) Some like Kelly feel like they are pushed to the side. Last I played I felt like I barley know anything about any of these characters which is a weird feeling to have when at the time there was 4 updates and not like the updates were short.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I'm working on the rendering and some aspects of the story for our game,
Let's talk about story first. You see story is all over the place. Our protagonist graduates college as a lawyer(who graduates college as a lawyer? lol), and instead of getting a job at a law firm, like most lawyers do, he gets a job at a random ass big company. The work turns out to be entirely unrelated to his background, and is offcourse not so simple for a newbie.

Then after a while the guy plays superman by entering a house with 15+ guards knocks one out to save a girl that has been kidnapped and runs away with her, it just dosent make sense. Where were the other guards and why did he actually do it? He's a newbie lawyer for fs and it's not like Lisa was family or friend to risk his life.

Don't get me started on the h scenes. Literally every sex scenes we have is with random girls we meet in pub or gym and what little content we get from the main li's comes out of nowhere without any character progression. Just see the Kelly sex scene. We didn't knew anything about how they were feeling with each other and all of a sudden they started having sex in the guise of being drunk. Mind you they only had a kiss in the cheek before. It's like the dev is including unnecessary sex scenes here just for not blueballing the fans. Also how the hell did he not knew that Helen is the daughter of his boss when they were dating.

When it comes to the girls/LIs they are just boring, they all have the same facial features lacking emotions making them bland. It also dosent help that they all have the save build as big titted bimbos. I'm yet to see one girl who has small tits.

However, when you mention that the writing needs improvement, it would be incredibly helpful if you could provide us with 3-4 specific examples
First of all the writing on the h scenes is a disaster. I found myself skipping those scenes instead of taking my d out because it was so bland and boring (also the random girls and sudden scenes with main li's didn't help). Sex talk is something you guys need to work on.

I got the feeling that dialogues between people in this game ends abruptly out of nowhere. The scenes change out of nowhere.

Most of the time It felt like I'm talking to a bots who speak broken english.

All in all I found this game boring after the starting episodes. I found myself rushing to complete the game just so I can move on to the next game. The renders and animations are good but that's it.

Reactions: dolfe67

kagancy

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Let's talk about story first. You see story is all over the place. Our protagonist graduates college as a lawyer(who graduates college as a lawyer? lol), and instead of getting a job at a law firm, like most lawyers do, he gets a job at a random ass big company. The work turns out to be entirely unrelated to his background, and is offcourse not so simple for a newbie.

Then after a while the guy plays superman by entering a house with 15+ guards knocks one out to save a girl that has been kidnapped and runs away with her, it just dosent make sense. Where were the other guards and why did he actually do it? He's a newbie lawyer for fs and it's not like Lisa was family or friend to risk his life.

Don't get me started on the h scenes. Literally every sex scenes we have is with random girls we meet in pub or gym and what little content we get from the main li's comes out of nowhere without any character progression. Just see the Kelly sex scene. We didn't knew anything about how they were feeling with each other and all of a sudden they started having sex in the guise of being drunk. Mind you they only had a kiss in the cheek before. It's like the dev is including unnecessary sex scenes here just for not blueballing the fans. Also how the hell did he not knew that Helen is the daughter of his boss when they were dating.

When it comes to the girls/LIs they are just boring, they all have the same facial features lacking emotions making them bland. It also dosent help that they all have the save build as big titted bimbos. I'm yet to see one girl who has small tits.

First of all the writing on the h scenes is a disaster. I found myself skipping those scenes instead of taking my d out because it was so bland and boring (also the random girls and sudden scenes with main li's didn't help). Sex talk is something you guys need to work on.

I got the feeling that dialogues between people in this game ends abruptly out of nowhere. The scenes change out of nowhere.

Most of the time It felt like I'm talking to a bots who speak broken english.

All in all I found this game boring after the starting episodes. I found myself rushing to complete the game just so I can move on to the next game. The renders and animations are good but that's it.
The reason the mc got a job at that company is different, and it will be explained in the future—I don't want to spoil it now.

You are right about the sex scenes, but Kelly already had some feelings for the mc.

And why would the mc be interested in whose daughter Helen was when he was dating her? He only knew she was the daughter of someone rich.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
My biggest issue with the Kelly lewd scene was how he straight up left without saying a word after. I really like Kelly, she is one of my favourites and at that moment I honestly had to close the game. It was clear to me also that she has feelings for him, hell she even tells him she loves him during their lewd scene (for the MC to say nothing) I felt so bad for Kelly after, the MC is an idiot honestly. Even if he isn't interested in a relationship with her, she is supposed to be one of his best friends so why treat her like she is some one night stand/hook up that he is ashamed of?

Reactions: xXwankerXx

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
My biggest issue with the Kelly lewd scene was how he straight up left without saying a word after. I really like Kelly, she is one of my favourites and at that moment I honestly had to close the game. It was clear to me also that she has feelings for him, hell she even tells him she loves him during their lewd scene (for the MC to say nothing) I felt so bad for Kelly after, the MC is an idiot honestly. Even if he isn't interested in a relationship with her, she is supposed to be one of his best friends so why treat her like she is some one night stand/hook up that he is ashamed of?
Are you saying him straight up leaving in the morning is worse than her taking advantage of him during his drunk state?

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Are you saying him straight up leaving in the morning is worse than her taking advantage of him during his drunk state?
Yes. He was sober enough to perform and know what he was doing, he was also sober in the morning when he left. Kelly deserves better.

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes