HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well I take it a android port isn't coming, not a single porter has decided to port this novel which is quite odd considering they port way worse games this this one but hey onwards and upwards I guess.
What you think is a "good" or "worse" game is irrelevant since that's 100% arbitrary.

Also, more importantly, try using the "search" function..... :FacePalm:

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
What you think is a "good" or "worse" game is irrelevant since that's 100% arbitrary.

It's actually the community that rates games "good" or "bad" so it really is relevant.

And there is no chapter 5 android port of the game I've looked. Thanks for the tip tho?

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's actually the community that rates games "good" or "bad" so it really is relevant.

And there is no chapter 5 android port of the game I've looked. Thanks for the tip tho?
No it's the individual doing the port that decides if it's worth their time so yes, arbitrary.

And yes, there is a port of chapter 5, easy to find.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

I know for a fact collections of 18 has made a port. Its funny how if its not posted here its doesn't exsist.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I don't know why but having sex with those gorgeous girls in this game doesn't do anything for me. Maybe it's because of the shitty story, writing or literally all girls dropping their panties without any reason...I don't know. The animations and cinematics are good, the models are hot and that's it, there's nothing else. It's hella boring man.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JohnnyFromDeep

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
The game is still very nice, the story is still interesting... The relationship between the characters needs a lot of improvement... Just one example: Haley, in this episode there are two scenes with her: You visit her drunk and fall asleep after two sentences, then leave in the morning ... The next time, in a sober state, they spoke three sentences, you fall asleep, you say hello in the morning, and you leave... IS THIS relationship development? WTF...And what's ridiculous, later, a month passes between two scenes...MC doesn't progress in the investigation, doesn't visit friends, doesn't meet anyone... What the hell did he do for a month?
And then there are girls who are not seen in many episodes...
Seven girls can get love points in this game... When will these become a real relationship??? :unsure:

Reactions: c.mork

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
is it just me? or the windows defender is blocking hayley's patch as trojan.
No, not just you. Happens with quite a few files the last few days from F95 for me. And only from here... Odd that. At least I now know I'm not alone with it... Apparently a "wacatac.B!ml" trojan, on all of my flaggings, or so WD thinks

Reactions: mammonite

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Is this game worth to download now ?? I skipped some updates
If you only want gorgeous girls, beautiful renders and animations in a game then yeah you can play this game.

But if your sole focus is on good writing and story then I would just look somewhere else. The game just bored me to death and the writing is atrocious but it's still playable because of the beauties and good h scenes in this game

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes