Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
In quite unusual way I discovered this game, and at the moment I enjoy playing it. All praises to the author. Just amazing. But there is one tiny thing which crossed my mind. Can tell for sure, but MC knows Helen from before so I guess he should know her last name. And he has meeting with Mr. Grey about job. Those last name must across his mind and make him wonder. It's tiny detail and let's say irrelevant. No big deal.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
In quite unusual way I discovered this game, and at the moment I enjoy playing it. All praises to the author. Just amazing. But there is one tiny thing which crossed my mind. Can tell for sure, but MC knows Helen from before so I guess he should know her last name. And he has meeting with Mr. Grey about job. Those last name must across his mind and make him wonder. It's tiny detail and let's say irrelevant. No big deal.
It's clear you haven't gotten very far into the game. We know about it at the very start.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Forgive me if this has already been asked, but i just started playing and went through the first act at the end of which Helen, comes into the office where you are interviewing Mr. Grey and then the flashback with a sex scene. Can i somehow slow down this flashback, so that i can control thit mouse myself by clicking processes, or is it designed so that everything flashes too quickly before the player’s eyes?

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
That she's the daughter of Mr. Grey.
I know that she is the daughter of Mr. Grey. It's about the fact that MC (me along with him) found out that Helen was the daughter of his future employer only when he came for a job interview. It's about the fact that MC, and not only him, know Helen from before, so it can be assumed that MC also knows Helen's last name. In the very introduction of the game we know that he has a job interview with Mr. Grey. So if he knows Helena's last name, it didn't occur to him to maybe connect the last names. There are certainly a lot of people with that last name, and it doesn't have to mean anything, but it's enough to intrigue you.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
I know that she is the daughter of Mr. Grey. It's about the fact that MC (me along with him) found out that Helen was the daughter of his future employer only when he came for a job interview. It's about the fact that MC, and not only him, know Helen from before, so it can be assumed that MC also knows Helen's last name. In the very introduction of the game we know that he has a job interview with Mr. Grey. So if he knows Helena's last name, it didn't occur to him to maybe connect the last names. There are certainly a lot of people with that last name, and it doesn't have to mean anything, but it's enough to intrigue you.
He already knew. It wasn't a surprise to him. As you can clearly see by his words to her.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
He already knew. It wasn't a surprise to him. As you can clearly see by his words to her.
After the job interview later that evening he had a phone call from Kelly. It turns out that they both know her from college. See, he asks her if she knows Helen, and then tells her that she is the boss's daughter. From what I understand so far, Kelly is his best friend. If he knew, I think he would have hinted. But never mind.
I really like the game and that's all that matters, at least to me.

Last edited:

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
After the job interview later that evening he had a phone call from Kelly. It turns out that they both know her from college. See, he asks her if she knows Helen, and then tells her that she is the boss's daughter. From what I understand so far, Kelly is his best friend. If he knew, I think he would have hinted. But never mind.
I really like the game and that's all that matters, at least to me.
There's Kelly, Lily and the MC. They were best friends in college. He asked her if she remembered Helen. Helen was bad for him or maybe they were bad for each other in college the way I understood all of this.

Anyway, as you said, I also really like the game and it's good to hear other people's thoughts on how they understand the game and maybe compare notes.

rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
Forgive me if this has already been asked, but i just started playing and went through the first act at the end of which Helen, comes into the office where you are interviewing Mr. Grey and then the flashback with a sex scene. Can i somehow slow down this flashback, so that i can control thit mouse myself by clicking processes, or is it designed so that everything flashes too quickly before the player’s eyes?
It's a cinematic, so no, you can't make it slower. You can replay it from the extras sections as many times as you want it though.

Does anyone know when chapter five will release on steam?
According to the dev, whenever translations are ready.

Reactions: Joshy92

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
There's Kelly, Lily and the MC. They were best friends in college. He asked her if she remembered Helen. Helen was bad for him or maybe they were bad for each other in college the way I understood all of this.

Anyway, as you said, I also really like the game and it's good to hear other people's thoughts on how they understand the game and maybe compare notes.
There is no such thing as a perfect game. At least not when it comes to plot. But as long as some minor illogicality is within the limits of tolerance, I will always say that it is perfect, even though it is not. Especially when I come across a game like this where the plot itself intrigued me even more. If you have any suggestion for another game at the same or similar level as this one, feel free to pass it on. In time, I will reach the end of the currently available chapters, so I have something to do while I wait for a new chapter... Cheers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
There is no such thing as a perfect game. At least not when it comes to plot. But as long as some minor illogicality is within the limits of tolerance, I will always say that it is perfect, even though it is not. Especially when I come across a game like this where the plot itself intrigued me even more. If you have any suggestion for another game at the same or similar level as this one, feel free to pass it on. In time, I will reach the end of the currently available chapters, so I have something to do while I wait for a new chapter... Cheers.
Yeah. No reccomendations. This one stands out on it's own. I haven't found any that is as intriguing and I've played a lot of games. I give up on most of them. TheGreys has done an amazing job with this one. At least for me. I actually don't like the attitude of any of the girls. Martha(Who I don't think is an LI) and Kelly have gotten better over time though, but still not a huge fan. The story is what keeps me going.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Unfortunately it's cinematic. I really wanted it slowed down too and tried different ways, but with no success. If you do come up with a way, please let me know too. :) Can watch it over in the extras, but it's not the same as a slow look through the scene.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah. No reccomendations. This one stands out on it's own. I haven't found any that is as intriguing and I've played a lot of games. I give up on most of them. TheGreys has done an amazing job with this one. At least for me. I actually don't like the attitude of any of the girls. Martha(Who I don't think is an LI) and Kelly have gotten better over time though, but still not a huge fan. The story is what keeps me going.
While I do wish we get more time to get to know the characters a bit better ( yet to play the update waiting on steam). As I really didn't have issue with any of the LI. The story is what I like the most in this game especially in chapter 3 and 4 unsure how chapter 5 is

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
While I do wish we get more time to get to know the characters a bit better ( yet to play the update waiting on steam). As I really didn't have issue with any of the LI. The story is what I like the most in this game especially in chapter 3 and 4 unsure how chapter 5 is
I just didn't like their bitchy, bossy attitudes. But I'm weird like that. lol Yeah. The story is what I like though.

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Well I take it a android port isn't coming, not a single porter has decided to port this novel which is quite odd considering they port way worse games this this one but hey onwards and upwards I guess.

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes