Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
Pra quem joga a versão em Português, e uma parte do episódio 5 tá inglês, basta por esse arquivo na pasta game/tl/ptbr.

For those who play the Portuguese version, and part of episode 5 is in English, just put this file in the game/tl/ptbr folder.

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
Alright, I'll try to be more constructive.

It seems to me that the author didn't have a clear idea of the story from the beginning and is improvising a bit. My advice is to write all the narrative archs before developing the AVN.

There are also several problems with how the adult scenes are built.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are too many characters that interfere with the stories of potential LIs. You don't see a character for half an hour then suddenly you meet them again and the relationship move ahead so quickly that you tell yourself "wow, that's a quick progression!".

Also, I like the casual sex but it lacks pathos and eroticism.
Man I know it's casual but this is just shallow.

My advice to improve a litte: try to focus on the most important characters, describe their feelings, write some dialogues with the MC where we can get an insight of what are they feeling.
In my opinion, the story isn't a progression of things the MC must do but a narration of how the relationships are built and progress then you build the story around this.

I hope this gives the developer some things to think about because I like this project and I don't want to see it descend into mediocrity. It's a 4 star rating on here which is already below the good quality treshold, let's hope it doesn't go below 4 stars.

rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
I'm going to say it's the price to pay for updates taking so long to come out. They needed a sex scene with one of the LI and Kelly had to do since it was easier to justify story-wise, everyone is still in her path, she had never had a sex scene before, plus it still leaves people wanting for more with other characters like Haley that I feel are more popular. Sure, it could have had at least more buildup within the episode itself, but I think the scene was more shoehorned than planned and that's the result.

My advice to improve a litte: try to focus on the most important characters, describe their feelings, write some dialogues with the MC where we can get an insight of what are they feeling.
I enjoy this game, but really, the way the sex scenes are written, as in the dialogue while it's happening, is just not good. It feels like all the scenes are a version of the classic "MC, I love your big cock, fuck me with it, fill my pussy" poor smut writing you can find in a lot of bad fanfics.

As you say describing the feelings, sensation and so on would make things better since we can already see the action and we don't need a description of it.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Any walkthrough available for this game?

Since Sancho is out for the time being I'm playing a unmodded game and I hate it when I don't see those green texts guiding me.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Alright, I'll try to be more constructive.

It seems to me that the author didn't have a clear idea of the story from the beginning and is improvising a bit. My advice is to write all the narrative archs before developing the AVN.

There are also several problems with how the adult scenes are built.

There are too many characters that interfere with the stories of potential LIs. You don't see a character for half an hour then suddenly you meet them again and the relationship move ahead so quickly that you tell yourself "wow, that's a quick progression!".

Also, I like the casual sex but it lacks pathos and eroticism.
Man I know it's casual but this is just shallow.

In my opinion, the story isn't a progression of things the MC must do but a narration of how the relationships are built and progress then you build the story around this.

I hope this gives the developer some things to think about because I like this project and I don't want to see it descend into mediocrity. It's a 4 star rating on here which is already below the good quality treshold, let's hope it doesn't go below 4 stars.
I really hope that sex scene isn't forced.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
are you compressed for ep 5? i don't find any compressed for this game from search feature (i setting with Relevance).
Don't search by relevance, search by "most recent". Go to your profile settings, then set your search settings to most recent.

Searching with version/chapter number will bring it up easier. Example, compressed 5, compressed ep. 5

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes