MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
If you only want gorgeous girls, beautiful renders and animations in a game then yeah you can play this game.

But if your sole focus is on good writing and story then I would just look somewhere else. The game just bored me to death and the writing is atrocious but it's still playable because of the beauties and good h scenes in this game
I kind of feel the same. I always prefer a good story, but I have been struggling to get into this through the first 4 episodes. It just hasn't grabbed me. But I've persevered, because of the hot ladies and the potential. I've got my fingers crossed, when I get around to episode 5, it will drag me in. :)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I kind of feel the same. I always prefer a good story, but I have been struggling to get into this through the first 4 episodes. It just hasn't grabbed me. But I've persevered, because of the hot ladies and the potential. I've got my fingers crossed, when I get around to episode 5, it will drag me in. :)
Honestly the plot in this game didn't grab me until we broke into the house to save that girl, then episode 4 I thought got good at the end storywise for me. Even still story is just average and nothing special tho it's better than alot of AVN's for me still. But story isn't my main preference in these games. I prefer relationship building / character deveolopment and that feels lacking for me in this game. So yeah the hot girls kind of is what is keeping me too just from a different angle.

• Angry
Reactions: fajiker145

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
If you only want gorgeous girls, beautiful renders and animations in a game then yeah you can play this game.

But if your sole focus is on good writing and story then I would just look somewhere else. The game just bored me to death and the writing is atrocious but it's still playable because of the beauties and good h scenes in this game
The story isn't the best but I wouldn't call it atrocious. The fact that the MC isn't living with a landlady and her daughter automatically makes it above average for an AVN.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Now when I finish last chapter I found this particular scene the most hotest in the entire game, and yet no sex at all. I assume that what didn't happen then will eventually happen in the next or subsequent chapters. I hope that this scene will be superb and significantly better than any seen so far. But whishes are one thing, and what will follow is another. But what can I say... dum spiro spere. screenshot0001.png

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
I'm almost buying the game just to criticize this dev on Steam, man, the guy launches the game without doing a review, because all the translations are bugged with the exception of English and Russian, I had to do a manual translation to play! Not to mention this MC with an ass face, without any expression. I get mad about something like this, the guy makes one model more beautiful than the other and in mc he does a ctrl c and ctrl v like other AVN. For me it's two things, laziness and lack of responsibility.

1723923050294.png 1723923180956.png
1723923208162.png
1723923279819.png
1723923318515.png

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I'm almost buying the game just to criticize this dev on Steam, man, the guy launches the game without doing a review, because all the translations are bugged with the exception of English and Russian, I had to do a manual translation to play! Not to mention this MC with an ass face, without any expression. I get mad about something like this, the guy makes one model more beautiful than the other and in mc he does a ctrl c and ctrl v like other AVN. For me it's two things, laziness and lack of responsibility.

View attachment 3941869 View attachment 3941874
View attachment 3941875
View attachment 3941878
View attachment 3941879
I haven't experienced any of that. I think I noticed once that it said he instead of she. And as for the game. You have the right to complain about what you bought. It seems that you haven't, since you write that you almost bought it. I don't see any problem there.

Reactions: link18

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
I haven't experienced any of that. I think I noticed once that it said he instead of she. And as for the game. You have the right to complain about what you bought. It seems that you haven't, since you write that you almost bought it. I don't see any problem there.

If you played in English, no bugs actually appeared, I'm talking about other languages such as Portuguese, Italian...

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I may or may not be on the right track. Until a week ago, I had never even heard of the game. But who can follow all that. So many different forms of occupation, and so little time. Anyway here's a lackluster attempt on my part to create Helen even though Haley is definitely my number one. There is a reason why Helen and not Haley then, but currently irrelevant for now. I didn't find an adequate hairstyle from the game, but that's why I chose one similar to the one in the side story. There are still lot of details to be refined, but what is there is. Attempt number 1.

Helen.png

KGpride5

Jan 11, 2022
I may or may not be on the right track. Until a week ago, I had never even heard of the game. But who can follow all that. So many different forms of occupation, and so little time. Anyway here's a lackluster attempt on my part to create Helen even though Haley is definitely my number one. There is a reason why Helen and not Haley then, but currently irrelevant for now. I didn't find an adequate hairstyle from the game, but that's why I chose one similar to the one in the side story. There are still lot of details to be refined, but what is there is. Attempt number 1.

View attachment 3942192
Great job!! This vn deserves a fan art thread.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Other than earning love points, does it make a difference in who we choose to be with at the end of chapter 4? If I pick one sister, will that essentially close the other's path?

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes