dexxer32

Feb 26, 2018
Is there walkthrough for this? i got stuck post conversation of the milf and her son about "who did it"??, Nothing seem's to happen afterward's
If it help's the devon blamed me for all these.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Okay, I see a lot of back and forth comments here, and there is one thing I'm very confused about. Why is he named "Devon" and not "Eric?"

• Haha
Reactions: B-52reloaded

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Okay, I see a lot of back and forth comments here, and there is one thing I'm very confused about. Why is he named "Devon" and not "Eric?"
Because Eric is unique and the saint of Western NTR, to use his name is blashpemous but to copy his actions and spread the NTR is a righteous passage.

• Haha
Reactions: greenp
Aug 17, 2018
Short walkthrough:
First raise your physique to 20, then start lowering your relationship with Karen. After you reach -20 with her you will start seeing a new set of events where she talks to Devon. Keep doing those events to keep lowering her relationship until you reach -40. Along the way you will see special events like usual. Once you reach -50 relationship you will see the last special event of the update.

Reactions: MrJ and omarsayed

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Short walkthrough:
First raise your physique to 20, then start lowering your relationship with Karen. After you reach -20 with her you will start seeing a new set of events where she talks to Devon. Keep doing those events to keep lowering her relationship until you reach -40. Along the way you will see special events like usual. Once you reach -50 relationship you will see the last special event of the update.
it stuck for me at _40 i cant get any more plus than that any help ??

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Short walkthrough:
What??? I thought you have to raise your relationship with Caren ...??? How do I lower it and raise lust at the same time?? I do not understand your concept or how to achieve this in the game ... sorry but could you make a real walkthrough?

Aug 17, 2018
What??? I thought you have to raise your relationship with Caren ...??? How do I lower it and raise lust at the same time?? I do not understand your concept or how to achieve this in the game ... sorry but could you make a real walkthrough?
You do it by raising your physique, like I posted above.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes