Aug 17, 2018
But how do I lower my relationship with Caren?? Simply by raising my physique? That does not work ... do I have to neglect her or what?
Yes, every time you talk to her you have two options to choose from. One raises your relationship, the other lowers it. Just choose the options that lower it and you should get the correct events.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Wouldn't it be easier and more engaging if the girls had sex with Davon if their lust for the MC is in the negatives instead of having to be a prick all the time to lower the relationship? I already had all the girls at max relationship and I can't bring myself to grind negative points for hours.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Yes, every time you talk to her you have two options to choose from. One raises your relationship, the other lowers it. Just choose the options that lower it and you should get the correct events.
Thx for the reply ... do you also know whether there is a difference in the gameplay with Devon when having a good or bad relationship? So far I´ve been pretty mean to him but it did not effect the game ... at least I did not notice..

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Thx for the reply ... do you also know whether there is a difference in the gameplay with Devon when having a good or bad relationship? So far I´ve been pretty mean to him but it did not effect the game ... at least I did not notice..
i'd like to know this too! feels kinda unnecessary, relationship stat with the "rival"

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I was gonna try this but after i saw the dev notes that the ntr paths will will have more content then the non-ntr one i'm gonna skip this one,the grind that i saw a lot of people complain about made my decision even more easy. good luck with your game dev,its clearly not meant for everyone

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Guy in charge [v0.2] [totallyoklad9348] - Original Size: 590 MB

Download Win (42 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
the concept is good for competitiveness between the 2 bros... i hope it wont turn out like any other games where choices is too obvious ... wish ntr is something like on earlier version of BB .. eric and max competing for favorability of girls..and the build up suspense :unsure:

Yes, this is exactly how a good harem/NTR game should be.
Either you seduce the girls and get a harem, or you loose one/all of them and get the NTR.
So all the whiny wieners could avoid things they don't want to see.

Reactions: greenp

kortanar

May 6, 2017
NTR is completely optional, if you want you can have the girls only to yourself :D
is it optional as in, in the start they aren't with devon, or optional, as in, you have to try to take them away from him, cause if in the start they are already with devon, then im out, getting cucked in the beginning would already ruin it.

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
I already played the new Devon scenes. As other people mentioned, they're optional, but i have a question. Since there are not changelog... are these scenes the only one in this update? thanks in advance!

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Oh gosh...

Could i please get a penny for every user that writes "NTR? So you mean Cucking? I'm outta here!" ?
People have to realize that if they don't like some sort of kink/fetish, they are not forced to play. But they are also not forced to write this in every gamethread that features NTR.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes