• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Does the way I treat Devon make a difference in the gameplay ?? So far I was pretty mean with him ...

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Devon can be a rival or a friend. If you're mean to him he will fight you for dominance and won't be willing to share the girls. If you're a bro to him he'll be willing to share them. That is of course only if you're not better than him at getting the girls. I'd like to see a fourth option here where you're the alpha but you let Devon have fun with the girls sometime.

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Devon can be a rival or a friend. If you're mean to him he will fight you for dominance and won't be willing to share the girls. If you're a bro to him he'll be willing to share them. That is of course only if you're not better than him at getting the girls. I'd like to see a fourth option here where you're the alpha but you let Devon have fun with the girls sometime.
I tip my hat to you, sir!

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
I just think, maybe those that complains about NTR, they are too engrossed in the game, like, they put themselves as the MC, and yeah... Maybe the ladies in real life for them avoids them, so in games, they don't want to be reminded of it, or something along these lines.

But then again, would be interesting if there is a game where we play from the POV from the guy that ntr other "mc"? Something like... Stealing the mother from the "perventic" son, or the niece from "their uncles"? But yeah, wonder what the ntr haters will say about that, since the ntr guy is now the "mc"?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Ok so I just found this game and since NTR is something I like I have to ask if there are any of those scenes in the game yet?

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
I just think, maybe those that complains about NTR, they are too engrossed in the game, like, they put themselves as the MC, and yeah... Maybe the ladies in real life for them avoids them, so in games, they don't want to be reminded of it, or something along these lines.
Yep, that is what i thought for a long time.
It's like the same thing why powerful people are the best clients for dominatrix.

But hey, nobody has to like NTR and i don't mind if it is not everybodys cup of tee. But they should please let the others enjoy their cup of tea!

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I'm actually under the impression that there is no NTR in the game because, as far as I understand, Devon only has a chance with the girls if you constantly act rude and uninterested towards them. He is not a rival but rather the girls' second plate if you actively reject them.

Reactions: whippetmaster

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Yep, that is what i thought for a long time.
It's like the same thing why powerful people are the best clients for dominatrix.

But hey, nobody has to like NTR and i don't mind if it is not everybodys cup of tee. But they should please let the others enjoy their cup of tea!
Totally agree with you! And they can even go to a game with NTR in its title and ask if there is NTR or not. Funny. Personally, I think NTR mades it slightly more real? Considering that for example, the MC, the son, wants to seduce his Mother. And if his mother will get "seduced" by him, any other man would have a better chance, right?
And I believe those guys that hates on ntr may be the same one screaming for a "incest" patch, or something. But yeah, either one is "annoying".

Reactions: Jeancul and MrJ

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
Well I've played the 0.2 version but I have a question. Why do we have to bad relationship with karen for seeing Devon path?
I mean can't we see both path?

And do you plan any scene with threesome including devon & mom & mc ?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Oh gosh...

Could i please get a penny for every user that writes "NTR? So you mean Cucking? I'm outta here!" ?
People have to realize that if they don't like some sort of kink/fetish, they are not forced to play. But they are also not forced to write this in every gamethread that features NTR.
On the other hand, had no one complained about it, we'd never have known that there is a non-NTR route as well. There is still no indication in the OP about it. Could an admin please add this info somewhere?

Reactions: MrJ

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Id like to thank the dev for allowing the MC to bang the shit out of his busty MILF mom, before kicking him out of the house again! :p

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
is it optional as in, in the start they aren't with devon, or optional, as in, you have to try to take them away from him, cause if in the start they are already with devon, then im out, getting cucked in the beginning would already ruin it.
In that case though if they start with Devon then as the game progressed you start to win them over wouldn't YOU be cucking HIM? This is BB logic all over again lol. If mom has a boyfriend at the start of the game and you start doing stuff with the mom then you are stealing the women away from the other guy. Whether the girls start out with someone else OR they start out with nobody and you have to slowly win them over its the same thing, you are still the one winning over/corrupting them into being yours........right?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes