JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Some on e help please
Do you have an earlier version that works? You can try replacing the new exes with the older ones and see if that works. Actually you can try this with any other renpy game you have that works. Just rename them to TheGuyinCharge-32.exe & TheGuyinCharge.exe. Funny thing, I've been having a similar problem with some new releases and have been using TheGuyinCharge.exe to make them work. :)

Feb 7, 2018
Only endings available in the game right now are Karen endings.
Thank you.

walkthrough?
There is none, but there are a very limited amount of permutations in the choices that you can take so it's not THAT hard to get through the game. To wit, none of the girls change their scheduels, so once you have figured out where they are going to be, you can rest asured that won't change.

However, DO be advised that story progression happens in the mornings after you have slept but before you've begun the day. AND the only place assured to trigger them when you go to sleep, is the sofa of the living room. So if the story doesn't move forward, it might be because you are sleeping in a girl's bed.

Reactions: cerebotio2

rocky1905

Jul 18, 2017
Do you have an earlier version that works? You can try replacing the new exes with the older ones and see if that works. Actually you can try this with any other renpy game you have that works. Just rename them to TheGuyinCharge-32.exe & TheGuyinCharge.exe. Funny thing, I've been having a similar problem with some new releases and have been using TheGuyinCharge.exe to make them work. :)
NOt working can u share ur exe files plz

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Does anyone know a walkthrough the game?
There is very little need for a walkthrough. You want the girls? Raise your physique, their relationship, and their lust.
You want Devon to get the girls? Lower their relationship. There might be a little in between, but that's the general gist of it.

I've been thinking of making a walkthrough, whether as a mod or a pdf, but I don't know how I'd implement it yet.

There seems to be the demand for it considering how often people come in here asking if one exists.

Reactions: cerebotio2
Feb 7, 2018
There is very little need for a walkthrough. You want the girls? Raise your physique, their relationship, and their lust.
You want Devon to get the girls? Lower their relationship. There might be a little in between, but that's the general gist of it.

I've been thinking of making a walkthrough, whether as a mod or a pdf, but I don't know how I'd implement it yet.

There seems to be the demand for it considering how often people come in here asking if one exists.
After giving this some thought myself, I think I know how: Describe the requirements necessary to trigger a given scene in a path. For example, you need to be sleeping for all of the scenes to consistently trigger. That sort of thing.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
After giving this some thought myself, I think I know how: Describe the requirements necessary to trigger a given scene in a path. For example, you need to be sleeping for all of the scenes to consistently trigger. That sort of thing.
I'm currently making a gallery for another game, but when I'm done I'll see what I can come up with in terms of a walkthrough mod. I'm thinking of something similar to Lain's mod for Milfy City where you're given steps to follow in-game depending on your route as you progress, but I've never done anything like that so I'll probably have to look into it.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I finally finished my walkthrough mod of this game and have it attached below.

Features:
  • Can access the walkthrough mod by clicking the icon below the in-game skip time button
  • Added an in-game timetable for Karen and Nicole's daily schedule which can be accessed by clicking the icon below the walkthrough mod button. Big thanks to cold_arctus for providing said timetable
  • Added a way to skip straight to 23PM which can be accessed by clicking the icon to the right of the in-game skip time button
  • Includes fairly detailed steps on how to progress through all the current routes in the game (NTR or Alpha)
  • You can "drag" the hint UI if it gets in the way of your textbox
  • QoL changes to the in-game cheat menu.

Notes:
  • The mod was made mainly with the idea that you go either full NTR or full Alpha for both Karen and Nicole. I tried to accommodate players who don't want to do that, but it might be a little sloppier if you do so.
  • I tried my best to test the walkthrough in a few different situations (ie. full focus Karen before moving to Nicole, progress them both at the same time, make one pregnant and not the other, etc.), and so far the walkthrough holds up without completely breaking, but I wouldn't be surprised if I missed something. Please let me know if something happens.
  • While I did revamp the cheat menu, I highly recommend not abusing it while using the walkthrough. I've already seen it mess with the walkthrough steps, so be mindful of that.
  • I will fully admit to using Maim Lain's Milfy City walkthrough mod as the base when making this. I did remove things that clearly showed said person's name, and I even used several of my own menus.
Installation:
  • Just put the "mod" folder into the "game" folder
  • In the "mod" folder is a load.rpy / load.rpyc file. I was having issues with the walkthrough UI persisting on the screen when I tried loading into different saves. These files sort of worked for me, but at the same time I felt like the main issue was on my end. Feel free to delete these 2 files if they're bothering you
    • As clarification to what those files are "supposed" to do, they make it so if you load a save, any walkthrough UI is closed. This makes it so you have to reopen them again, which seems redundant in retrospect, but fixed my issue. Delete these files if that is an issue for you.
Hope you enjoy, and if anybody is interested in an in-game gallery that includes basically every adult scene, I posted one several pages ago.

Last edited:

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018
I finally finished my walkthrough mod of this game and have it attached below.

Features:
  • Can access the walkthrough mod by clicking the icon below the in-game skip time button
  • Added an in-game timetable for Karen and Nicole's daily schedule which can be accessed by clicking the icon below the walkthrough mod button. Big thanks to cold_arctus for providing said timetable
  • Added a way to skip straight to 23PM which can be accessed by clicking the icon to the right of the in-game skip time button
  • Includes fairly detailed steps on how to progress through all the current routes in the game (NTR or Alpha)
  • You can "drag" the hint UI if it gets in the way of your textbox
  • QoL changes to the in-game cheat menu.

Notes:
  • The mod was made mainly with the idea that you go either full NTR or full Alpha for both Karen and Nicole. I tried to accommodate players who don't want to do that, but it might be a little sloppier if you do so.
  • I tried my best to test the walkthrough in a few different situations (ie. full focus Karen before moving to Nicole, progress them both at the same time, make one pregnant and not the other, etc.), and so far the walkthrough holds up without completely breaking, but I wouldn't be surprised if I missed something. Please let me know if something happens.
  • While I did revamp the cheat menu, I highly recommend not abusing it while using the walkthrough. I've already seen it mess with the walkthrough steps, so be mindful of that.
  • I will fully admit to using Maim Lain's Milfy City walkthrough mod as the base when making this. I did remove things that clearly showed said person's name, and I even used several of my own menus.
Installation:
  • Just put the "mod" folder into the "game" folder
  • In the "mod" folder is a load.rpy / load.rpyc file. I was having issues with the walkthrough UI persisting on the screen when I tried loading into different saves. These files sort of worked for me, but at the same time I felt like the main issue was on my end. Feel free to delete these 2 files if they're bothering you
    • As clarification to what those files are "supposed" to do, they make it so if you load a save, any walkthrough UI is closed. This makes it so you have to reopen them again, which seems redundant in retrospect, but fixed my issue. Delete these files if that is an issue for you.
Hope you enjoy, and if anybody is interested in an in-game gallery that includes basically every adult scene, I posted one several pages ago.
Maybe it's just me being such a loser, but at the very beginning of the game, errors pop up that can't be missed...

Reactions: tossler

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Maybe it's just me being such a loser, but at the very beginning of the game, errors pop up that can't be missed...
That's strange. I redownloaded the mod just to check the files, and the waitmodbutton.png is definitely in the correct folder.
Did you make sure to put the "mod" folder into the "game" folder and NOT into the folder with the 'game'.exe?

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018
That's strange. I redownloaded the mod just to check the files, and the waitmodbutton.png is definitely in the correct folder.
Did you make sure to put the "mod" folder into the "game" folder and NOT into the folder with the 'game'.exe?
After another unpacking of the game, and installing the mod, everything finally worked as it should))

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes