VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
As of 0.16, there aren't very many things affected by how you treat Devon. There seem to be two main things:
  • Early on during the MC Karen route she will confront Devon about what the MC did 4 years ago. If your "relationship" value with Devon is 20 or greater during this event the dialogue changes a bit, and you gain a new variable "bredemption". Right now this variable serves no purpose, but maybe the dev will do something with it in the future.
  • At one point during the NTR Karen route Devon will confront you about spying on him with Karen. If your "relationship" value with Devon is -20 or lower during this event, he will not offer to share Karen with you at all.
The "sharing routes" of the game aren't really well-integrated into the plot. This is true for both the NTR and Non-NTR routes. For example, in the Non-NTR route even though you, Karen, and Devon seem cool with each other, Devon will still be kicked out of the house at one point. Or in the NTR route, despite you and Devon getting along, he and Karen will berate you and you them throughout the game.

When I say 'a little' I'm mainly talking about how sharing is only implemented in a choice amount of exploration scenes for Karen which are:
  • Morning talk scene in her bedroom.
  • Afternoon talk scene in her bedroom.
  • Sungaze scene at the pool.
  • Scene in the kitchen.
  • Scene at the beach.
Essentially 5 scenes for each sharing route (Devon with you or you with Devon) for a total of 10.
Somewhat i get it now, the 'being good with Devon' its a bit foggy for me. Maybe I am already assuming more than you told?
HAHAHA.. I currently doing now being an a-hole with Devon. The grind is a bit frustrating but i'll get up there... Though would you mind giving me the save file of the 'being good with Devon' at least mid through of the game? You know right before Karen and Devon do the banging.. If its alright? Might save me from trouble...

edited
Never mind. I've already done it too.. As for now i am done already. I think there is no content further than the image i post below

Last edited:

reausion

Jun 17, 2020
Is there by chance a walkthrough up to v16? I'm trying to get to the parts where Devon ends up having sex with Karen.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
is this the last content of having a good relationship with Devon? I think it's repeating too much after these scene.

rocky1905

Jul 18, 2017
The Guy in Charge [v0.16] totallyoklad9348

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 202 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 168 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Some problem with the compressed version of win/linux kindly fix

lynrd

Aug 8, 2018
is the karen solo NTR ending not available yet? because i get the same ending in both of my route, (pregnant) love and ntr

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
is the karen solo NTR ending not available yet? because i get the same ending in both of my route, (pregnant) love and ntr
i think if you got Karen pregnant is little different scenes apply the same for Nicole if you want the Karen Solo ending do not get pregnant Karen

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
is this the last content of having a good relationship with Devon? I think it's repeating too much after these scene.
That's the last plot progression scene on the NTR route, yes. There isn't really any content based on your relationship with Devon other than the sharing scenes.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Endings currently available are:
  1. Karen Solo
  2. Karen Solo Pregnant
  3. Karen Solo NTR
1 and 3 require Karen to be on the pill.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Endings currently available are:
  1. Karen Solo
  2. Karen Solo Pregnant
  3. Karen Solo NTR
1 and 3 require Karen to be on the pill.

Oh so, If its Karen - solo NTR. MC would try to keep it a secret from his sis or would she leave the house and never get to find out between her mom and devon? I was thinking to play that route but i decide to stop. Now that you mention it, i got to play it now. Do i still have to be nice to him or i can be an ass?

by the way, do our dev plan to continue this till the end or will he focus on his new game ?

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Oh so, If its Karen - solo NTR. MC would try to keep it a secret from his sis or would she leave the house and never get to find out between her mom and devon? I was thinking to play that route but i decide to stop. Now that you mention it, i got to play it now. Do i still have to be nice to him or i can be an ass?

by the way, do our dev plan to continue this till the end or will he focus on his new game ?
Like I've been saying, how you treat Devon has almost no significance on the progression of the plot.
I'm not sure what the dev's intentions are, but I'd personally like to see more progress on his new game.

Savitar Yadav

May 14, 2018
I can't seem to progress Karen's path, she is at 40 relationship and 40 lust, Had a shower with her but after that nothing. I have already done the Nicole Yacht part tho. Can anyone help?

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I can't seem to progress Karen's path, she is at 40 relationship and 40 lust, Had a shower with her but after that nothing. I have already done the Nicole Yacht part tho. Can anyone help?
If you are where I think you are based on the lust levels, you'd need to level up Karen's lust to 50 and be past day 9.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes