TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
How do you get Devon to share the girls with you? I've gotten the girls' affection low while having Devon's affection stat high but so far I've only ever seen the usual NTR stuff.

EDIT: Never mind. The choice eventually popped up after awhile. But I have another question now: is the 'sharing' content only for the mom or does the sister have scenes, too? I'm talking about for either 'sharing' route -- where the MC shares her or Devon shares her.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i know that a lot of guys ask about this, and i already know that is avoidable. I mean i use the search function and already see that NTR is avoidable. Me question are other.

1) Is easy to avoid NTR? Some advice to avoid it?
2) Can i get ridere of the other man?
3) I see that i can play the game in incest mode:
You can determine your relationship with the characters at the beginning of the game, to enable incest answer the questions this way:
She is your - Mom
Her late husband was your - Father
And you are her - Son
Now this girl. She is your - Sister
And you are her - Brother
Nickname for her - Sis
Nickname for you - Bro
Finally this guy. He is your - Brother
Nickname for each other is - Bro

Can i made the other man, not the mc brother? If yes, who write istead of brother and Bro?

Thank you

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Hi guys i know that a lot of guys ask about this, and i already know that is avoidable. I mean i use the search function and already see that NTR is avoidable. Me question are other.

1) Is easy to avoid NTR? Some advice to avoid it?
2) Can i get ridere of the other man?
3) I see that i can play the game in incest mode:
You can determine your relationship with the characters at the beginning of the game, to enable incest answer the questions this way:
She is your - Mom
Her late husband was your - Father
And you are her - Son
Now this girl. She is your - Sister
And you are her - Brother
Nickname for her - Sis
Nickname for you - Bro
Finally this guy. He is your - Brother
Nickname for each other is - Bro

Can i made the other man, not the mc brother? If yes, who write istead of brother and Bro?

Thank you
1. It's almost impossible to see NTR content unless you're looking for it. Just treat the women well when prompted.
2. Devon (the other man) will get kicked out during the "alpha" MC Karen route from what I recall.
3. They removed the method of manually determining the character relations at the beginning of the game. You either play the base-game where Karen is your "Woman", you refer to Devon as "Ugly", etc. Or you download gigan's (first page) or my (a few pages back) incest patch.
  • I think your best bet is to download gigan's patch, open it, and manually edit Devon's relations.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
1. It's almost impossible to see NTR content unless you're looking for it. Just treat the women well when prompted.
2. Devon (the other man) will get kicked out during the "alpha" MC Karen route from what I recall.
3. They removed the method of manually determining the character relations at the beginning of the game. You either play the base-game where Karen is your "Woman", you refer to Devon as "Ugly", etc. Or you download gigan's (first page) or my (a few pages back) incest patch.
  • I think your best bet is to download gigan's patch, open it, and manually edit Devon's relations.
To open the patch i need to use note pad right? Or there is some program to do it?
Thank you

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
How do you get Devon to share the girls with you? I've gotten the girls' affection low while having Devon's affection stat high but so far I've only ever seen the usual NTR stuff.

EDIT: Never mind. The choice eventually popped up after awhile. But I have another question now: is the 'sharing' content only for the mom or does the sister have scenes, too? I'm talking about for either 'sharing' route -- where the MC shares her or Devon shares her.
Right now there is only sharing content for Karen. I don't know whether the dev intends on expanding it to the other women as well.

Reactions: TheBat89

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
To open the patch i need to use note pad right? Or there is some program to do it?
Thank you
Notepad should be fine. My .rpy files default to opening Notepad. Then just edit it normally, save the changes, make sure the file is the "game" folder, and it should work next time you boot the game.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
What happens if I choose the non-pregnant path? Is there more content than the pregnant path?
Technically the pregnant path has more scenes that you can see, both in terms of plot progression and exploration. However, you get less sex-scenes overall. For one, once either Karen or Nicole hit a pregnancy value of 50 or higher while off the pill, you are no longer able to have sex with them during the exploration scenes. Also Karen actually has a plot scene where you have sex with her if you choose the non-pregnant path.

Reactions: Ken2111

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Whats new in this update?
Just from skimming the script looks like we got:
  • More Karen massage scenes (MC)
  • More Karen spying scenes (MC)(Devon)
  • More Karen pool workout scenes (MC)
  • More MC sleeps on couch scenes with Karen
  • More Nicole pool workout scenes (MC)
  • More Nicole spying scenes (MC)(Devon)
  • Anna talking scene
  • Anna spying scene
  • Anna shower scene
  • New DLC scene
  • Karen pregnant ending (MC)

Reactions: SuperPerv96

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
These seems to be a dumb question but how do i follow the NTR path? I am done with harem one.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just start the game, some advice? Also some easy wait to get ride of Devon? STJay tell me something like:
Devon (the other man) will get kicked out during the "alpha" MC Karen route from what I recall. Can someone give me some advice on how to advence easy and avoid NTR things? Really i really do not wanna see any of that shit. Just wanna ride of Devon and play it safe.

Thank you

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Hi guys just start the game, some advice? Also some easy wait to get ride of Devon? STJay tell me something like:
Devon (the other man) will get kicked out during the "alpha" MC Karen route from what I recall. Can someone give me some advice on how to advence easy and avoid NTR things? Really i really do not wanna see any of that shit. Just wanna ride of Devon and play it safe.

Thank you
I usually cheat my ass off with save editor lol

• Haha

STJay

Jan 12, 2020

Thank you
The game looks at a "relationship" variable to determine a good portion of the content you see. Karen and Nicole both have their own variable, and it starts off at 0 when you start the game. This variable can go up or down depending on how you respond to them when exploring the house.

Example: At 7AM you can find Karen in the kitchen. During the conversation you will be prompted to choose one of two answers. The answer choices literally have a color-coded "+1" or "-1" next to them to let you know what your response will do.

I don't believe it is at all possible to see any form of NTR content unless you get either Karen or Nicole's "relationship" variable to -20 or lower. So believe me when I say that, unless you are actively pursuing the NTR route, you will not see any NTR content.

Now in terms of getting rid of Devon, I don't think your "relationship" variable with him matters at all at the moment. I think that regardless of whether you are nice/mean to him or share with him, he still gets kicked out during the MC Karen route.

If you're still afraid of somehow seeing NTR content (or vanilla content if that's your thing) just use the in-game cheat menu to forcibly change the "relationship" variables.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Just treat the women badly when given the option to. If you want Devon to share Karen "a little" with you, then don't treat him like shit.

What the difference between treating him right and wrong?

I mean, if you treating him wrong, the obvious is he will fuck the two woman in front of you and what else could be the interesting one? and you if you treated him right what do you mean by sharing 'a little'

anyways. thanks for the respond.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
What the difference between treating him right and wrong?

I mean, if you treating him wrong, the obvious is he will fuck the two woman in front of you and what else could be the interesting one? and you if you treated him right what do you mean by sharing 'a little'

anyways. thanks for the respond.
As of 0.16, there aren't very many things affected by how you treat Devon. There seem to be two main things:
  • Early on during the MC Karen route she will confront Devon about what the MC did 4 years ago. If your "relationship" value with Devon is 20 or greater during this event the dialogue changes a bit, and you gain a new variable "bredemption". Right now this variable serves no purpose, but maybe the dev will do something with it in the future.
  • At one point during the NTR Karen route Devon will confront you about spying on him with Karen. If your "relationship" value with Devon is -20 or lower during this event, he will not offer to share Karen with you at all.
The "sharing routes" of the game aren't really well-integrated into the plot. This is true for both the NTR and Non-NTR routes. For example, in the Non-NTR route even though you, Karen, and Devon seem cool with each other, Devon will still be kicked out of the house at one point. Or in the NTR route, despite you and Devon getting along, he and Karen will berate you and you them throughout the game.

When I say 'a little' I'm mainly talking about how sharing is only implemented in a choice amount of exploration scenes for Karen which are:
  • Morning talk scene in her bedroom.
  • Afternoon talk scene in her bedroom.
  • Sungaze scene at the pool.
  • Scene in the kitchen.
  • Scene at the beach.
Essentially 5 scenes for each sharing route (Devon with you or you with Devon) for a total of 10.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes