Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So, still no walkthrough/walkthrough mod ?
There is nothing difficult in this game.
At the beginning of the game it is written what needs to be done in order for the game to move forward.

Mainly a workout - for women to notice you, it unlocks new scenes. Browse around the house and beyond to see each scene.

You want love route, without ntr/sharing? Be good to women (choose choices +1)
Don't talk to Devon at all. And if you have a scene with Devon asking if you want to share mom, threaten him. ;)

Also remember to have money - work, or you can use cheats. (I only use cheats to take money, I prefer not to play with relationships points)

Easy? easy. I have been playing this game 4/5 times from the beginning and I have never had any problem loading any new scene.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
How to trigger Karen solo ending without getting her pregnant? Do I need to cum inside her to trigger a scene where she asked to use the pill?

Edit - I figured out how to get Karen solo endings

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
This is all I've seen of new content based on my playthrough which is non-NTR with the MC in a relationship with both Karen and Nicole:
  • Date with Victoria (skip to the next day to activate it)
  • Beach scene with the Aunt (visit her at 9AM)
  • Visit Aunt at 11AM
  • Spy on Aunt masturbating at 14PM
  • Visit Aunt at 16PM
Honestly that's more than I've been able to trigger. Stopped playing for a few updates because new events don't trigger but this one events cut off after the beach threesome with Karen and Nicole (went a week without anything new activating.) I'm on the threesome route though both are pregnant separately.

Game is just frustratingly made -_-
Edit: Further proof of this frustrating design is the need to toggle on new content via the 'DLC' switch? Seriously...

Last edited:

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
for the NTR scenes you dont need a walkthrough just be a douchebag with the girls and you will see it several scenes you will see it when you go to sleep
well how can I "share" the girls with devon ? is there like 3some or what's the diffrence ?
if I am good with the girls they are mine
if I am bad to them but good OR bad with devon it's the same scenes ? isnt there like sharing ?its either harem or NTR no more ?
also any way to make the girls fool with others too ? and what about Anna ?

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
well how can I "share" the girls with devon ? is there like 3some or what's the diffrence ?
if I am good with the girls they are mine
if I am bad to them but good OR bad with devon it's the same scenes ? isnt there like sharing ?its either harem or NTR no more ?
also any way to make the girls fool with others too ? and what about Anna ?
mmm in fact in the game you have:
LOVE ROUTE you you can take Karen & Nicole also at the moment you have a solo ending for Karen and the Harem path for this path i dont know if is already finished

NTR ROUTE well the Dipshit of Devon take your family you had bad points with the girls

SHARE PATHS Love Route in this you can share with Devon is like the love route but in some moment Devon will ask you if you can share Karen because he already saw you with her also you must have good points with Devon for the moment there is not sex so no 3some the same with NTR route just bjs and plaything the NTR and Love route Share path have similar scenes but with some differences.

NTR Route in this Devon Share with you the girls the same you have bad points with the girls but you have good points with Devon and when you ask him share with you he accept.

At the moment only Karen can be shared there is not scenes for Nicole neither for the new girls
For both paths love & NTR you can get the girls pregnant in the share path i think not or is no developed

* for the moment the new girls dont have any NTR scenes

Reactions: Yougiblack

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Never played this game but after looking over the description is it possible to only date the mom and let devon have the sister? Or do you have to go down a straight ntr/none ntr path?

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
when i unzip the file it said the file is corrupted is it happening to some of you or is it just me?
It has definitely happened to a few people according to some of the recent posts. But some other people have also had no issues. So I can't really think of a way to help.

xgF5gHY4

Feb 6, 2021
Very hot game, love the ideas of different paths and an NTR path that isn't necessarily negative, sharing can be very hot okay. The grind is a bit too much for my personal preference and it isn't always clear what you need to grind in order to progress further but overal a solid game so far with a decent chunk of content.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes