XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Updated my personal incest script for anyone to use if for some reason or another you don't want to use gigan's. Main differences between the two include:

Mine
  • Fixes some spelling errors and grammar issues.
  • Anna will keep calling the MC 'duckling' rather than 'nephew'.
Gigan's
  • Has a more fleshed-out cheat menu allowing for easier increases/decreases in affection and lust levels of the characters as well as money.
  • Uses a patch file that can be removed whenever, rather than having to replace the original script file.
  • Will probably work for most, if not all, future versions of the game.

I also plan on having the H-Scene Gallery updated by the end of the day.
Perfectly timed. Was just about to ask.

giantboss

Aug 10, 2016
Can you tell me what it is? I played a couple versions ago and this was something that bothered me
It was something like this mc and devon always had a crush with their mother since they were teenagers but mc never tried anything, but devon took pictures of his mother without her noticing and when she surprised him Devon told her that mc took those pictures and that's why she kicked him out of the house

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Can you tell me what it is? I played a couple versions ago and this was something that bothered me
Devon took mom's photo & when mom arrived he gives it to mc. Mom believed that mc took the photo. Devon told the same too.

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
It was something like this mc and devon always had a crush with their mother since they were teenagers but mc never tried anything, but devon took pictures of his mother without her noticing and when she surprised him Devon told her that mc took those pictures and that's why she kicked him out of the house
Devon took mom's photo & when mom arrived he gives it to mc. Mom believed that mc took the photo. Devon told the same too.
Thanks!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Changelog?
What's new in this update
Latest version changelog ??
This is all I've seen of new content based on my playthrough which is non-NTR with the MC in a relationship with both Karen and Nicole:
  • Date with Victoria (skip to the next day to activate it)
  • Beach scene with the Aunt (visit her at 9AM)
  • Visit Aunt at 11AM
  • Spy on Aunt masturbating at 14PM
  • Visit Aunt at 16PM

ThanosDemands

Jun 20, 2018
This is all I've seen of new content based on my playthrough which is non-NTR with the MC in a relationship with both Karen and Nicole:
  • Date with Victoria (skip to the next day to activate it)
  • Beach scene with the Aunt (visit her at 9AM)
  • Visit Aunt at 11AM
  • Spy on Aunt masturbating at 14PM
  • Visit Aunt at 16PM
Nothing with Karen or Nicole? No story progression?

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
What day does the aunt scene start and which day of the week?
I totally missed her appearance and I am already at the resort.
Or, does she appear after the resort?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Guy in Charge [v0.16] totallyoklad9348

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 202 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 168 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes