• Anna spying scene
  • Anna shower scene
  • New DLC scene
  • Karen pregnant ending (MC)

Reactions: Paapi

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
I've just started the game.

I know everyone assures us there's no need for a walkthrough. But is there a way to see the various scores in game?

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
ok i put off playing this game as i was waiting for it to have more content. I see in some comments ppl saying there are already endings for some characters. Is this game close to being completed

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i wonder what new about this game. last time i play this. it repeat over and over again. i hope they add belly to there pregnancy.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I've just started the game.

I know everyone assures us there's no need for a walkthrough. But is there a way to see the various scores in game?
for me i don't need a walkthrough. it work by spending time with your family a.k.a mom and sister by giving money to them, spending time with them. working out at the pool to increase your attractive to bond with them. if you into ntr. you got to decrease there friendship. by doing that. the other guy put some move and them or one of them. if you want that. keep spying on them. later they get naked, fuck and pregnant. i guess you can call that bad ending. if you want something easy. just use cheat by going to the main menu and it tell you about them.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Updated my personal incest script for anyone to use if for some reason or another you don't want to use gigan's. Main differences between the two include:

Mine
  • Fixes some spelling errors and grammar issues.
  • Anna will keep calling the MC 'duckling' rather than 'nephew'.
Gigan's
  • Has a more fleshed-out cheat menu allowing for easier increases/decreases in affection and lust levels of the characters as well as money.
  • Uses a patch file that can be removed whenever, rather than having to replace the original script file.
  • Will probably work for most, if not all, future versions of the game.

I also plan on having the H-Scene Gallery updated by the end of the day.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Updated my personal incest script for anyone to use if for some reason or another you don't want to use gigan's. Main differences between the two include:

Mine
  • Fixes some spelling errors and grammar issues.
  • Anna will keep calling the MC 'duckling' rather than 'nephew'.
Gigan's
  • Has a more fleshed-out cheat menu allowing for easier increases/decreases in affection and lust levels of the characters as well as money.
  • Uses a patch file that can be removed whenever, rather than having to replace the original script file.
  • Will probably work for most, if not all, future versions of the game.

I also plan on having the H-Scene Gallery updated by the end of the day.
Perfectly timed. Was just about to ask.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes