konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how/when/where does nicole content end?
i got home sex scenes after yacht...and she told something about job and moving out...

i didnot get yacht and resort i think (was in some hotel and then cabin with mom...then pickedkaren solo ending )
oh tweaked nic stats and got yacht scenes...i might have paniced that i missed it due to cheating early than needed ...perhaps i proceeded with caution

Last edited:

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
I found all the content but because it is not clear idk if its possible for the 'sharing route' in both ntr and non-ntr to progress. I'm guessing not, still quite interesting. About the 'DLC', is visiting the aunt the only thing you can do?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mommy (karen) is pregnant, sister (nicole) is still only on friendly terms and game has become pointless since can't figure how to move on plot.

end of game for me.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
do we miss out on the story ?
or there are routes ?
is it possible to avoid ntr while on femdom route ?
Uhmm, there's isn't really a 'femdom' route as far as I've seen.
Love route, Increase points with the girls and leave the other guy hanging.
NTR route, decrease points with girls and decrease them with your brother.
Sharing route, Either Increase points with the girls AND your brother, or, Decrease points with the girls BUT increase them with your brother.

I think it is quite like that. If you go by love route you can't really see NTR route content and viceversa.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Didn't see the tag on the OP, but reading the changelog, I'm guessing this is a sandbox?

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Basically, yes.
It's not as big a sandbox as other games have tried, so it's kept relatively simple on that side of things.
How bad is the grind? That’s literally what scares me away from like 95% of them... that and no in-game hints what to do/where to go.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
How bad is the grind? That’s literally what scares me away from like 95% of them... that and no in-game hints what to do/where to go.
It's not that bad but there's not 'a lot' of content. Anyways, the girls are always in the same places at the same hours and you just have to grind relationship points. There's even a cheat included if you're lazy but I wouldn't recommend it because you'll finish it in less than half an hour.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's not that bad but there's not 'a lot' of content. Anyways, the girls are always in the same places at the same hours and you just have to grind relationship points. There's even a cheat included if you're lazy but I wouldn't recommend it because you'll finish it in less than half an hour.
Lol thanks for the heads up.
(y)

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
Afterwards, I'm not against him stopping with an ending "The Guy in charge" to do full time on "Revenge or Love". But I don't think he will.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
im curious if anyone knows how the endings work? I've got the threesome with mom and sis complete on the "love" path and i have been avoiding knocking them up because i'm waiting for a mom and sis ending. I know there is already a mom ending, is that triggered by knocking mom up or is the pregnancy mechanic completely separate.

Shaqjor477

Oct 7, 2020
I have an ending question as well.... I have NOT avoided knocking them both up, and during the day, both Mom and Nicole are preggers. During the AM event, I have gone through the forming of the Tri, and have seen the scene with each of the two pregnant, and worried about the other finding out. Is there anything else? I've gone through a number of additional days, with nothing changing that I can find.
Thanks!!

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes