JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Just saw Aunt Anna for the first time and immediately The Commodores - Brick House started playing in my head :cool:

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Umm, what happened to the relationship setting at the beginning of the game, it's not there anymore.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I thought this game would benefit with having a replay gallery so I tried my best at making one. I tested it myself so it should theoretically work, but since my coding knowledge is fairly limited I can't be too sure.

Version 0.15
Notes:
  • Gallery can be accessed on the bottom-right of the main menu.
  • I did not use an incest patch. I manually went through the script to change relationships. I don't know whether this will affect people who are using the IC patch, but I will attach the script file I'm using just in case.
    • I tried my best to fix some spelling and grammar mistakes, but there will likely be some inconsistencies.
  • I added music to the gallery scenes, but I honestly feel like I didn't do it as well as I could. So apologies in advance if the music dampens the experience for you.
  • The scenes I chose for the gallery were what I personally considered to be scenes that people would want to watch again.

Last edited:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I thought this game would benefit with having a replay gallery so I tried my best at making one. I tested it myself so it should theoretically work, but since my coding knowledge is fairly limited I can't be too sure.

Version 0.15
Notes:
  • Gallery can be accessed on the bottom-right of the main menu.
  • I did not use an incest patch. I manually went through the script to change relationships. I don't know whether this will affect people who are using the IC patch, but I will attach the script file I'm using just in case.
    • I tried my best to fix some spelling and grammar mistakes, but there will likely be some inconsistencies.
  • I added music to the gallery scenes, but I honestly feel like I didn't do it as well as I could. So apologies in advance if the music dampens the experience for you.
  • The scenes I chose for the gallery were what I personally considered to be scenes that people would want to watch again.
Rather you put in all the scenes but nevertheless great work

Reactions: angella and Joejoej

canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
I think it's weird that this game doesn't have a walkthrough yet. Is it so straight forward so it doesn't need one or what? I'm not complaining but i'm just curious as to why it hasn't been done yet.
You are right!!!! We need walkthrough !!!!!!!!!!!

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
You are right!!!! We need walkthrough !!!!!!!!!!!
Its simple u dont need any walkthrough..if u choice devon path u just reduce ur point w the girl..if i choice ur own path and share the girl w devon u just need 40 point w the girl and 20 physical point.

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
Its simple u dont need any walkthrough..if u choice devon path u just reduce ur point w the girl..if i choice ur own path and share the girl w devon u just need 40 point w the girl and 20 physical point.
Dude i have 50 lp with Keran and Sis, 60 rp with them ,23 times inpregnate Nikol and CANNOT FUCK THE MOM !!!!!! MC and DEVON ONLY NASTURBATE OFER KAREN ,47 day in the game!!!!!! I quit to be PATRON with DEVELOPPPERRRR!!!!!

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Sorry, I ment I did not see how a screenshot was going to show the issue. But I have just redownloaded the patch and it is fine.
So all OK.
Sorry I implied there was a problem.
bye.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes