Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
GAME IS MADDENING....QUESTION HOW CAN A CHICK BE KNOCKED UP MORE THEN ONCE AT A TIME?
BITCH HAS BEEN KNOCKED UP FOREVER....NO BODY TRANSFORMATION (BIG AND FAT PREGGO BELLY)
TURNED DOWN TAKING THE PILL 3 FUCKING TIMES....JUST BEEN A CIRCLE JERK OF BEING TOLD TO BE CAREFUL OR SHE BECOME KNOCKED UP....WTF MAN!!!
PREGNANCY 36 !!!!!
SHE SHIT THEM DOWN THE TOILET OR SOMETHING?HAVENT BEEN TO ANY DELIVERY ROOMS !!!!
Haha

• Haha
Reactions: master110

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Dlc adds two new girls, one is Victoria who is lawyer and work with Karen and second girl is neighbor Anna (she is MC aunt if you use incest patch) but unfortunately there are no any sexual scenes with these two girls so for the present moment I don't think it's worth even turning this dlc on because you won't even see their boobs ;)
if you want to get that scenes you need to restart the game or you can make it with the oldsaves ?
or i have to restart the game ?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
if you want to get that scenes you need to restart the game or you can make it with the oldsaves ?
or i have to restart the game ?
I'm not sure for 100% beacuse i played from beggining because I wanted see this new content with Nicole but probably if you use your save and turn on this dlc this should also work. Dlc have if I remember correctly 7 short scenes but nothing sexual unfortunately.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
I'm not sure for 100% beacuse i played from beggining because I wanted see this new content with Nicole but probably if you use your save and turn on this dlc this should also work. Dlc have if I remember correctly 7 short scenes but nothing sexual unfortunately.
ohhh i see i will check so thanks

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm not sure what I'm missing. I'm playing .14. I'm on a path where Devon is gone and Mom and Nichole are both pregnant. I cant seem to get anything to happen other than talking to both of them. I cant seem to find I changelog for .14. What am I missing ? Thanks
You're missing future content.

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
I haven't played this game in a while. How many animations are there now? because the last time I played was 0.9 and if I remember rightly there were only 3 but quite a few sex scenes? what the fuck happened?

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
I like the game and I can appreciate a dev improving existing scenes but a game without a scene gallery (people want to know if they have seen all the content) and/or a way to advance to the end of day/next day to see a new scene/advance story line (it takes a minimum of 62 clicks to advance a day) AND you have to start from the beginning to see the new content from each new update, I think I will wait for 5-10 updates before starting over AGAIN (maybe). Hope the dev does not take my rant the wrong way. Creating a game is a full time job. I know this. A dev's dedication to their game is a beautiful thing. Keep the updates coming.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I believe there are 4 paths 1. Love path where you can have both girls.
2. Alpha type path with the option to share with Devon when he asks you to share.
3.NTR path with sharing if you are friendly woth Dvon and he takes pity on you.
4.NTR path where devon walks all over you and keeps the girls to himself.
then you have I guess a mix but I haven't tried it which would be you get one girl and devon gets the other.
not sure of that one.

And finaly the sub paths which are the main paths but the girls are pregnant.
and this seems to be what confuses people atm IE. how can it be progression if there's no new content for the pregnant girls.
Thats easy to answere the dev has split the updates the progression is currently on the non pregnant paths.
First its non pregnant Karen and now non pregnant Nicole.
I prosume that pregnant Karen followed by pregnant Nicole may come next or later.
since the added choice of pregnant or non pregnant route hase added double the work to the original non pregnant 4 routes.

And if like me you wanted them both pregnant then we need to be paitiant and wait our turn I would of loved Dev to progress them two sub paths first.
But in life we don't always get what we want when we want it.
And while I wait i can just do my non pregnant paths instead of bitching pointlessly.

Just Sayin.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
This late version was amazing...MC can explore his sexual desire with both girl.

Omo69

May 7, 2020
Hi all :)

I got this error when opening Mac version. Anyone could advise, please?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/main_menu.png'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'gui/main_menu.png': NotImplementedError('Could not import pygame_sdl2.image: dlopen(/Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Lib/pygame_sdl2/image.so, 2): Library not loaded: @executable_path/libSDL2_image-2.0.0.dylib\n  Referenced from: /Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Lib/pygame_sdl2/image.so\n  Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:\n\t/Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/libSDL2_image-2.0.0.dylib: file too short\n\t/Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/libSDL2_image-2.0.0.dylib: file too short',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "/Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "/Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "/Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "/Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "/Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "/Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "/Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "/Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'gui/main_menu.png': NotImplementedError('Could not import pygame_sdl2.image: dlopen(/Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Lib/pygame_sdl2/image.so, 2): Library not loaded: @executable_path/libSDL2_image-2.0.0.dylib\n  Referenced from: /Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Lib/pygame_sdl2/image.so\n  Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:\n\t/Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/libSDL2_image-2.0.0.dylib: file too short\n\t/Users/administrator/MEGAsync Downloads/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/libSDL2_image-2.0.0.dylib: file too short',)

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Dec  7 10:30:15 2020
thanks

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Mom asks the Mc in her room, if he would like to go shopping with her. Does that trigger in the game? When or how? :unsure:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.15 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes