LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Only played love path does the brother become an Eric from BB like character on revenge path?
would like to have a battle of wills between brothers for dominance, winner takes all but can change before MC
locks down relationship on revenge path.

is the new character the brothers girlfriend? be good to steal/corrupt as rivals.
would of also liked to have seen love interests for the girls at start and midway before MC gets to close and later on
that the MC has to battle, it's just to easy for MC without competition and risk of loss.
fun game so far, grind not bad and rewarding.

for new players,
you can work and workout a lot for the first two weeks building stats to speed the pace and make fast progress
also good for a restart then reduce for slower burn and to progress with events, or from start don't over work or workout
to much if you like the super slow burn, worth giving a go if unsure imo but needs a bit of time at start to get into.
reminds me of a mix of fotm and tyrant in terms of game play and mc and sister mom characters.
hey bro have you must restart the game to interact with the new girl ??

or you can without this

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
and why did you not saying that to me? i don´t have the time to check every game if the patch is working or not or read the game threads complete.The best is @ me and say that and attach an screenshot :)
Ok I will remember in the future about it ;)
Your patch unfortunately did not change for me all the values given in the patch and in addition I did not like the names Nicole and Devon are automatically changed to sister and brother, I prefer that only their relationship with MC is given in the dialogues as sister or brother and their names are orignal.
So it was easier for me to change the names of the relations in script.rpy from the orignal "women, lover, girl, friend etc" to suitable for incest rather than combine with your patch.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Been waiting for progress with Karen, but there's been nothing since she got knocked up. Is there some reason for that? Do I have to start over to move things forward? I don't care about any other characters.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Been waiting for progress with Karen, but there's been nothing since she got knocked up. Is there some reason for that? Do I have to start over to move things forward? I don't care about any other characters.
Just have to wait for more content, that is all...

Reactions: Jack-ish

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
I'm restarting, i haven't played in a while and you can build stats and progress quite fast if you know the game a bit.
for this game i would restart if you and not miss new or improved scenes and not risk bugs later.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Ok I will remember in the future about it ;)
Your patch unfortunately did not change for me all the values given in the patch and in addition I did not like the names Nicole and Devon are automatically changed to sister and brother, I prefer that only their relationship with MC is given in the dialogues as sister or brother and their names are orignal.
So it was easier for me to change the names of the relations in script.rpy from the orignal "women, lover, girl, friend etc" to suitable for incest rather than combine with your patch.
If you mean what i attach then is there original wriiten what it is in the second screenshoot but it is easy to change.Open my patch and in the first 3 lines is that written.Change only like in this case the sister name [nicole_name] to Nicole.It should work.But in the text what they say i only changed the words like "ugly" to the relationship

TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
Some people are confused on new content. For me, I find the best way to avoid the confusion is to avoid the game. I'll wait until it's finished and hopefully the story will progress...

deadblackhole

Feb 8, 2018
hey i got an error when i open the game can you help me with this ?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/main_menu.png'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'gui/main_menu.png': NotImplementedError('Could not import pygame_sdl2.image: dlopen(/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Lib/pygame_sdl2/image.so, 2): Library not loaded: @executable_path/libSDL2_image-2.0.0.dylib\n  Referenced from: /Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Lib/pygame_sdl2/image.so\n  Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:\n\t/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/libSDL2_image-2.0.0.dylib: file too short\n\t/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/libSDL2_image-2.0.0.dylib: file too short',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'gui/main_menu.png': NotImplementedError('Could not import pygame_sdl2.image: dlopen(/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Lib/pygame_sdl2/image.so, 2): Library not loaded: @executable_path/libSDL2_image-2.0.0.dylib\n  Referenced from: /Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Lib/pygame_sdl2/image.so\n  Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:\n\t/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/libSDL2_image-2.0.0.dylib: file too short\n\t/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge 2.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/libSDL2_image-2.0.0.dylib: file too short',)

Darwin-19.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sun Dec  6 11:31:33 2020

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
totallyoklad9348
Yo, not sure if you will ever read this but for shower event "mshower1" it would be better to add "special5" to the condition, otherwise it feels a bit off, because MC and Karen haven't seen each other naked until then.
Code:
            if dayTime == 3 and m_relationship >= 40 and m_relationship <= 49:
                jump mshower1
Also, the progress from special5 to the next event , e.g scene mmorning2c, moffice2a, mtv2a, meat2a etc. is too sudden and feels like something in between is missing. Karen and MC haven't even kiss yet and MC already gropes her tits or kiss her, and Karen is totally fine with it. First I thought it is was a bug, or something else, until I looked into the script and saw that it was coded that way.

All in all good work! (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: master110

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Is there any pregnancy sex yet? Because both girls are pregnant in my playthrough and there are zero sex scenes except for the once a day in the morning scene.

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
I'm not sure what I'm missing. I'm playing .14. I'm on a path where Devon is gone and Mom and Nichole are both pregnant. I cant seem to get anything to happen other than talking to both of them. I cant seem to find I changelog for .14. What am I missing ? Thanks

Reactions: master110

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
what on dlc in this game
Can anyone tell me what is dlc?
Dlc adds two new girls, one is Victoria who is lawyer and work with Karen and second girl is neighbor Anna (she is MC aunt if you use incest patch) but unfortunately there are no any sexual scenes with these two girls so for the present moment I don't think it's worth even turning this dlc on because you won't even see their boobs ;)

Reactions: DarkWolfWarrior
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes