oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
That is one alternative way this game could of been made to start with true and for some that would be a good start interesting even.
But for quite a few thats an instant delete of a game even though as you sujest MC could fight to get the girls back and possibly for himself but for some people thats already too late.
For thoughs types of players and theres quite a few of them there is no incentive what so ever in gaining back the girls off Devon becaus they would alrady be consider damaged goods and no longer a LI infact they would be of no ferther interest fullstop.

Although its an Interestung idea.
It unfortunatly it would most likely get the game labled by as an NTR game.
Instantly loseing half of its current and future possible player fanbase.

Just Sayin.
I appretiate your arguments, in spite of the fact that one of the possibility of the beginning, that is the reverse from a losing position into a harem position would make use all of the virtues (or steps) of this game. This virtue (possibility) not obtainable in other games. Of course I'm highly satisfied the recent form of this game, and keep fingers crossed for the developer to finish off it.

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
v0.15 (PC) release for Gold, Platinum and Diamond Tier!

There you go! This update focuses on Nicole, I expanded the "money lending", bathroom and evening sleeping events with her so a new playthrough is advised if you want to see all the content in the update. Also a continuation of the previous DLC and introducing another DLC character. The Mac version is being currently uploaded.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lagartija Pija

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
At least make it worth the while to try translate what you write if you have to post non English... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
such a weird game i got to fuck karen didnt get to cum in her tho wich is fucking stupid and if thats not bad enough afert ya fuck ya talk and the game ends ?
now i got nicole knocked up got to fuck her on a boat and theres no change looks and acts sameway she was before we fucked?

well managed to knock up karen at a hotel but still no change and nicole been knocked a long time now changes?

karen is funny as fuck she been knocked up a while and now i can fuck her all over and everytime we do she keeps telling me to becareful she could end up pregnant,etcd MEANWHILE she is already knocked up so wtf?

WHY cant i fuck nicole all over,etc i only so far fucked her once on that boat?

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
how can I go through the NTR path??
As has been said so many times before if you want NTR then piss off every one Karen, Nicole and Devon.
If you want NTR share just piss of the girls and be freindly to devon.

No offence but you could of found this out easy its been said many times in this thred before.
There's a nice search thred option and its not like it's rocket science.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: LewdGoogle

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
" new playthrough is advised if you want to see all the content in the update. "

OK I'm going in grinding. See everyone in about a month.... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Richardson1

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i guess the pregnancy is all fake eh?if not then dude your games got a shit ton of bugs in it bro :(
karen has been knocked up for a while now and when we fuck she tells me to be careful,etc
then later on another dialog pops up says karen takes the pill or karen doesnt take it...of course i choose DONT
and its a circle jerk of her telling me about being careful and pills or not (BARE IN MIND SHE BEEN KNOCKED UP FOR AGES ALREADY)
NICOLE hasnt fucked me since the boat her to is knocked up no sex since i get to eat her box at the beach and play with her tits in kitchen and thats it like wtf is up bro?

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
What is this DLC you could or could not enable in the game? And who is Victoria? Did not see her around in the other versions of the game..?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I FUCKED THIS BITCH ON A BOAT AND KNOCKED HER ASS UP AND HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FUCK HER SINCE
HOW DO YOU FUCK THIS BITCH?
Screenshot.png

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes