kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
if you are on the NTR path can you get points with the girls and try to steal them away or are you cockblocked at every turn?

Apr 21, 2018
if you are on the NTR path can you get points with the girls and try to steal them away or are you cockblocked at every turn?
From the look of the script.py, it seems the effects can be reversed. I was able to change the girls' affection values to negative to reverse my share path to NTR share.
The only notable thing here is that the events that advances the story either direction, called "daily events", only occurs in the morning of a new day, when all prerequisites are met, and never repeats. For example if the special event to go to a resort with Woman-Who-Is-Not-Your-Mom can happen only once. As such the decision to share or be shared with carries through your save and cannot be altered without console commands.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody knew if it gonna be possible in future to have relation with neighbour Anna and ten impregnate her and make her part of mc harem?

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
Hey i saw karen’s solo ending was added but I can’t seem to trigger it. She’s pregnant right now and all the stuff with Devon being kicked out already triggered. Do I just keep waiting or what?

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
Hey i saw karen’s solo ending was added but I can’t seem to trigger it. She’s pregnant right now and all the stuff with Devon being kicked out already triggered. Do I just keep waiting or what?
Your relationship with Nicole can't be too high or else it won't fire

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Scenes kinda seem all over the place, don't know if it's from just grinding stats too fast or what. Like I got the almost-fucking-in-shower scene just out of nowhere before she even first got suprised by my hardon and touched my dick, also before she even let me sleep in bed with her.

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
Here is a incest patch. It should work with future versions too.At least i hope it
istall guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
gigan
Hi, I'm not sure if you noticed, but there's a typo (a pretty easily overlooked, but fatal one) in the cheat section of the "zz_patch.rpy" that breaks the cheat for Devon.
When you go to "label devon" -- menu, in the lines where you declare the relationships changes this is written:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And it should be like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this helped somebody who had the same problem I had.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
gigan
Hi, I'm not sure if you noticed, but there's a typo (a pretty easily overlooked, but fatal one) in the cheat section of the "zz_patch.rpy" that breaks the cheat for Devon.
When you go to "label devon" -- menu, in the lines where you declare the relationships changes this is written:
fuck.I didn´t noticed that.I fixed it now

edit: it´s fixed and reuploaded.Thanks for the information :)

Last edited:

Ghost_Z

Jun 2, 2019
Does anyone have a walkthrough for either girl? There's one on Karen but I can't find one on Nicole and its bugging me.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wait there are other women apart from Sister and Mother?
No, not in this game. There is a mention of past women the MC had been with, but in the game there are only these two LIs. The paths are non-NTR mother only, non-NTR sister only, non-NTR threesome (mother and sister), and NTR (with your brother, Devon).

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
No, not in this game. There is a mention of past women the MC had been with, but in the game there are only these two LIs. The paths are non-NTR mother only, non-NTR sister only, non-NTR threesome (mother and sister), and NTR (with your brother, Devon).
There is an other woman in the story, she is sister of mum. MC visits her, and meets her by chance at beach, but nothing more.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
The game begins with a neutral state of MC (that is with zero state and with zero ponts). The other possibility of the beginning would be, MC meeting with his family fully corrupted (women fucked) by his brother. During the game MC might reverse the situation, from a hated family member into an alfa male one. The possibility is in the cheat mode, but I would raise from it into the game.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
The game begins with a neutral state of MC (that is with zero state and with zero ponts). The other possibility of the beginning would be, MC meeting with his family fully corrupted (women fucked) by his brother. During the game MC might reverse the situation, from a hated family member into an alfa male one. The possibility is in the cheat mode, but I would raise from it into the game.
That is one alternative way this game could of been made to start with true and for some that would be a good start interesting even.
But for quite a few thats an instant delete of a game even though as you sujest MC could fight to get the girls back and possibly for himself but for some people thats already too late.
For thoughs types of players and theres quite a few of them there is no incentive what so ever in gaining back the girls off Devon becaus they would alrady be consider damaged goods and no longer a LI infact they would be of no ferther interest fullstop.

Although its an Interestung idea.
It unfortunatly it would most likely get the game labled by as an NTR game.
Instantly loseing half of its current and future possible player fanbase.

Just Sayin.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes