str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
GAME IS MADDENING....QUESTION HOW CAN A CHICK BE KNOCKED UP MORE THEN ONCE AT A TIME?
BITCH HAS BEEN KNOCKED UP FOREVER....NO BODY TRANSFORMATION (BIG AND FAT PREGGO BELLY)
TURNED DOWN TAKING THE PILL 3 FUCKING TIMES....JUST BEEN A CIRCLE JERK OF BEING TOLD TO BE CAREFUL OR SHE BECOME KNOCKED UP....WTF MAN!!!
PREGNANCY 36 !!!!!
SHE SHIT THEM DOWN THE TOILET OR SOMETHING?HAVENT BEEN TO ANY DELIVERY ROOMS !!!!

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
lol my bad im just goin off haha brother i been playing this for a few hours and no further ahead then i started from lol
yup time for a break from this LOL
It is likely that I feel the same if it happens to me. Fortunately, in the version I played 0.13, I didn't have any bugs. And obviously use tricks, because otherwise it is a pain in the balls haha. I love the milf, but the grinding in this game is horrible.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
It is likely that I feel the same if it happens to me. Fortunately, in the version I played 0.13, I didn't have any bugs. And obviously use tricks, because otherwise it is a pain in the balls haha. I love the milf, but the grinding in this game is horrible.
i was on a mission knock up both chicks so they are knocked at sametime..wanted to time so they delivered their kids the same day same time LOL...but for what ever reason i only got to fuck the younger one once and although she got knocked up thats been it...ms sleeps with her at night goes to put on moves and then he says he gotta stop and gets up...can eat her box on beach ...play with her tits in the kitchen goto the club and dance and thats it with that one
the other MILF i can fuck her asll hours of the day and anywhere in the house or beach or her office,etc
i was lookin forward to preggo sex only ever played 2 other games has that and THOUGHT i could in this
and then thats when i started gettin mad LOL several hours later
anyway took a break from this and now playing class next door i guess i played this in september BUT dont remember the game at all LOL opened my save from then so after i get to the end i guess maybe ill start a whole new game cuz looks interesting
theres this big wheel thing lots of options with bottles or something rather and curious to learn wtf thats all about lol
https://f95zone.to/threads/tp-the-class-next-door-v0-16-1-9thcrux.35827/

Reactions: Blackowl97

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
lol my bad im just goin off haha brother i been playing this for a few hours and no further ahead then i started from lol
yup time for a break from this LOL
Sorry bro, I would like to give you my saves with both pregnant women, but I don't know how to do it ... I could send you a good game without any bugs, with pregnacy, Japanese and well translated. Maybe you like it.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
GAME IS MADDENING....QUESTION HOW CAN A CHICK BE KNOCKED UP MORE THEN ONCE AT A TIME?
BITCH HAS BEEN KNOCKED UP FOREVER....NO BODY TRANSFORMATION (BIG AND FAT PREGGO BELLY)
TURNED DOWN TAKING THE PILL 3 FUCKING TIMES....JUST BEEN A CIRCLE JERK OF BEING TOLD TO BE CAREFUL OR SHE BECOME KNOCKED UP....WTF MAN!!!
PREGNANCY 36 !!!!!
SHE SHIT THEM DOWN THE TOILET OR SOMETHING?HAVENT BEEN TO ANY DELIVERY ROOMS !!!!
Just because the pregnancy status got a number doesn't necessary mean the girl is pregnant yet.. And, how bout take a chill pill? Just keep fuck them until they catch. The game pretty much advance by itself. Should be very simple...

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
@ strBup
You may be buged if Karen didn't say she was knocked up then she isn't knocked up.
not sure if you know but.
Thats only a chance of being knocked up count not a number of times she's been nocked up.

Just Sayin

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
can someone please for the love of pete make a mod that can change the female names, drives me absolutely nuts seeing "woman" or "girl" instead of their names, as a name everytime the dude talks to the girl. come on man, lazy dev.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
Only played love path does the brother become an Eric from BB like character on revenge path?
would like to have a battle of wills between brothers for dominance, winner takes all but can change before MC
locks down relationship on revenge path.

is the new character the brothers girlfriend? be good to steal/corrupt as rivals.
would of also liked to have seen love interests for the girls at start and midway before MC gets to close and later on
that the MC has to battle, it's just to easy for MC without competition and risk of loss.
fun game so far, grind not bad and rewarding.

for new players,
you can work and workout a lot for the first two weeks building stats to speed the pace and make fast progress
also good for a restart then reduce for slower burn and to progress with events, or from start don't over work or workout
to much if you like the super slow burn, worth giving a go if unsure imo but needs a bit of time at start to get into.
reminds me of a mix of fotm and tyrant in terms of game play and mc and sister mom characters.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
I have a question, in this game the MC can conquer all the girls, making his harem and also getting rid of his rival, being in control of the house?

Reactions: Gamester24

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
As I can remember because I've played this game so far, on 'sharing path', the MC was like a puppet who watch how his brother was taking advance on his mother/sister doin' nothing himself, just watching from the side over and over. I saw this repeating everytime so I switch to another save/route, don't know if this situation really change on the story. At that point, mother and sister were truly opened to try a threesome or the brother even could watch too while the MC get some action, I don't know. How could be this a sharing path?? It was like the NTR path, only without the insults and the humiliation.

Another fact, reaching some point on the game (I tried only the love route so far), seems like that BJ/HJ/foreplay are forbidden, straight always to the act. At some level of intimacy, the game shall offer all the options available, I think..

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Here is my unofficial incest patch for v0.15, I modified all dialogues in the "script.rpy" file myself because the universal patch did not work properly for me, so if someone needs please use it.
I hope I've changed all the dialogues, I've checked several times, but if I overlooked something you can change it yourself or write what has escaped my attention.
This patch only works with v0.15.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I modified all dialogues in the "script.rpy" file myself because the universal patch did not work properly for me, so if someone needs please use it.
and why did you not saying that to me? i don´t have the time to check every game if the patch is working or not or read the game threads complete.The best is @ me and say that and attach an screenshot :)

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes