LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
how many route exist actually? i seemed to keep getting the sister to scheme about stealing the mom lol was it intended?

or was there individual path non existant?
Love Path
NTR Path
Devon Share Path /MC Share Path

in this Update the Dev made a Solo Path ending for Karen well maybe im wrong maybe i choose always the Harem Path but i cant remember if was a Solo path for eah girl Originally were only Three Paths in my opinion.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
This game could really benefit from a 'skip day' button. Both Nicole and Karen are pregnant and there is zero sexual content for the entire day. The only worthwhile scenes are at the beginning of each day. So, basically this has become 'skip to the next hour' the game and it's not all that fun.

There should probably be a warning that pregnancy ends the sexual content forever before you decide to make this into the most boring game ever.

Also, the design of only having story scenes at the beginning of each day is really strange. Incorporating those scenes into the normal scenes throughout the day would make way more sense as well as some indicator of where each girl is at any given time and an indicator for which scenes are new (assuming the story scenes are incorporated) would also be helpful.

Judging from the comments, the dev is about done with this game, but maybe adding these suggestions into the next game will help it flow better. Going from both girls being pregnant and then not being pregnant for the once a day threesome scene is more than a bit jarring and it just makes the pacing and plot seem super wonky.

Incorporating the story scenes into the daily scenes would have also helped with the pacing in that regard as well because the dev could have better controlled when the MC could impregnate the girls without it interfering with the threesome path.

Oh well, I guess it's a moot point, now.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Two question please.
I did incest patch.

1. Having a good relationship with women(mom, sis), or having a bad relationship, being taken away by a younger brother(Devon).
There's only two routes?

2. The MC had a good relationship with his mom(Karen), but is there any route Devon takes away?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Two question please.
I did incest patch.

1. Having a good relationship with women(mom, sis), or having a bad relationship, being taken away by a younger brother(Devon).
There's only two routes?

2. The MC had a good relationship with his mom(Karen), but is there any route Devon takes away?
Just make sure you're in good with the women, and don't share with him. It'll lead to him trying to blackmail the MC & mother, then getting kicked out.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Just make sure you're in good with the women, and don't share with him. It'll lead to him trying to blackmail the MC & mother, then getting kicked out.
I know that.
confirmed in good relationship route with Karen.
Please answer my question.

I'm sorry if my English is weird. English is not my first language.

I'll write the second question again.

2. The MC had a good relationship with his mom(Karen), but is there any route Devon rob a Karen?

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2018
I know that.
confirmed in good relationship route with Karen.
Please answer my question.

I'm sorry if my English is weird. English is not my first language.

I'll write the second question again.

2. The MC had a good relationship with his mom(Karen), but is there any route Devon rob a Karen?
In order for Devon to do anything, you need to have negative relationship values with at least one of the girls.

Reactions: yunmaster
Apr 21, 2018
I see. Thank you.
It's too bad. Getting hit on the back of the head would be fun. :D
Well you can share Karen with him atm, which I assume it'd require good relationship with him in the first place.

Other than that yeah he's just there in the background waiting for you, the player, to mess up or not act at all.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Is there ntr for sister? And how to trigger it.
Mostly an odvious answere especialy if you search or read almost any part of the previous posts in this thread as its mentioned often enough to get NTR scenes with a girl just be a total arsehole to that girl.
Negative relationship with the either of the two females lead to devon stealing her.
as long as you don't have a good enough relationship with mom and manage to get him kicked out.
Although not sure if thats even possible to have a good relationship with mom and a bad one with Sis and still get him kicked out might be worth a try.

But I digress so OK its like this.
To get NTR with or without pregnacy with either or both girls have a bad relationship with girls.
To get NTR share with or without pregnacy bad relationship with girls good one with Devon.
To get share Route with or without pregnacy good relationship with girls and say yes when devon asks you to share but think thats only mom sofar.
Love route with or without pregnacy just be nice to the girls and tell Devon to fuck off when he asks to share.

hope that helps.

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
First get the money for the resort then

you must take Karen to a Date

View attachment 888963

Then Speak with Karen in the Swiming pool

View attachment 888966

then you will get a HJ

View attachment 888971

then go the office

View attachment 888976
So, I tried going to the pool and office but didn't trigger anything but the sex scenes... Is this the end? They shouldn't be going to a new home and lefting sister behind according to the story? I've already got the date and the HJ scene but I don't remember that pool and work scene.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Two question please.
I did incest patch.

There's only two routes?

- there is the Sharepath there is 2 sharepaths the MC Sharepath is the LoveRoute but you Share with Devon and the Devon Sharepath the NTR Route but Devon share the Girls with you

- nop if you have good relationships with the girls Devon cant take the girls

Last edited:

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
The pool Scene is before the HJ and the confirmation in the office for the resort i think that this is the trigger that is missing for the Resort Scene also try again the office and the pool and check your status of the relationship that you have with Karen
i got this Status
1604865845133.png

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Can devon and MC have sex with M bye sharing ?
for the moment i dont know the Dev have already a new project and i think is trying to end the game in premature way in my opinion in fact the game have the Share Path love Route & NTR but neither of the path for the moment reach sex scenes or orgies for the moment the paths are Sharing only Karen

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes