Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
Bois whats in the new update ?? Did they add new content or improved the old ones???
Let me know.
Thanks!!

SVen_Krules

Aug 14, 2017
this game desperately needs a walkthrough or a hint/quest log! like seriously, I've scanned through the games assets, and apparently I've been missing out on a shit ton of content especially the sex scenes and have no idea on how to trigger such events

Apr 21, 2018
I just quickly ran through v0.14, and as far as I can see, the update includes only two ending for "Karen" and 3 intro scenes for the DLC character. I'd like to know if I missed anything.

hey guys,
Sorry for the delay but i didn´t know that there was a new function in the phone.I read it here in this page.Anyway i have update the phone menu in the incest patch with that.Have fun with it :)
BTW, there's a new character in the DLC called "Anna" who is the "Neighbor", but the way she is written sounds like an aunt to me. Perhaps worth looking into?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
BTW, there's a new character in the DLC called "Anna" who is the "Neighbor", but the way she is written sounds like an aunt to me. Perhaps worth looking into?
you will laugh.I have right now update the incest patch again with that :)

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
I just quickly ran through v0.14, and as far as I can see, the update includes only two ending for "Karen" and 3 intro scenes for the DLC character. I'd like to know if I missed anything.

mmmm are the other paths will continue ?
I mean maybe because he already had a new project for the NTR path i did not notice separate paths fo each girl in fact for both paths the girls already was accepting the incest relationship and also for that others 6 updates
i think he wants to finish quickly to focus in the new project i was hoping at the end a very erotic threesome in the Love path and either in the NTR and a orgies in the share path but now i think that will no happen so sad situation

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
mmmm are the other paths will continue ?
I mean maybe because he already had a new project for the NTR path i did not notice separate paths fo each girl in fact for both paths the girls already was accepting the incest relationship and also for that others 6 updates
i think he wants to finish quickly to focus in the new project i was hoping at the end a very erotic threesome in the Love path and either in the NTR and a orgies in the share path but now i think that will no happen so sad situation
hehehe i already double checked and there are threesomes in both paths but i think anyway he want to finish the game before he originally planned

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
I can't access the new scenes for ''mom'' solo path, already got 5k of money and ''sister'' relationship to -10 but nothing triggers.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
I can't access the new scenes for ''mom'' solo path, already got 5k of money and ''sister'' relationship to -10 but nothing triggers.
im not 100% sure but if you choose preggo path you will not see alot of scenes my questio here is in your actual path you choose preggo ?

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes