darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
The Guy in Charge [v0.14] [totallyoklad9348] - Original Size: 3.37GB

Compressed version for PC (146MB): - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
well nothing new on Nicole only path. With or without pregnacy. I played two weeks
There was a few "non sexual" secenes afaik. The "non prego" 3some scene was a bit out of place when already both of them was prego though, lol.

Reactions: Zerek244

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
any new from this game. i pick ntr because i want to see them pregnant. but none thing happen. they said they are pregnant. so i keep going until i get bored. so did they add pregnacy.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
There was a few "non sexual" secenes afaik. The "non prego" 3some scene was a bit out of place when already both of them was prego though, lol.
No, i only have the scenes from the last updatdes. So last thing for me is planning to look for a other place with Nicole.
And i have of cours no threesome. Because i play Nicole only. And i is very sad they stop to have sex after she got pregnant.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
No, i only have the scenes from the last updatdes. So last thing for me is planning to look for a other place with Nicole.
And i have of cours no threesome. Because i play Nicole only.
Well I touched on all the locations I found her, and saw something new I hadn't seen before. So figured that was the new content.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
any new from this game. i pick ntr because i want to see them pregnant. but none thing happen. they said they are pregnant. so i keep going until i get bored. so did they add pregnacy.
Don't need to go ntr to make them prego though.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
how do i progress in the pregnant routes? i have been raising their lust and relationship but nothing happens. nicole just told me she was pregnant and with karen i only reached the medical appointment. what am i supposed to do?
There hasn't been any progress on that in a while because it would seem that, for some reason, the threesome path which has been mostly focused on recently doesn't acknowledge the pregnancies.

poor amount of content for the size of this game
There's actually quite a lot of content in this game if you start from the beginning, even if it is mostly repeatable, but the main reason for the size is because the images aren't packed into a rpa file which means there are over 2000, uncompressed, HQ, png images in the game folder, and that's what make the game so large.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android 0.14 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Drall
Apr 21, 2018
Is this the file in the original post of this thread? I downloaded 0.14, but when I open the phone icon I don't see any enable DLC option.

What's in the DLC exactly?
Not sure what the DLC contents are exactly, but I've tested and I think the incest patch is out-of-date. If you start with the incest path, you will not see the DLC option.

Reactions: hakarlman
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes