Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
Mac:
PC:

Here it is! This release has the "solo" endings for Karen for both paths and continues the threesome storyline for both paths. It also introduces DLC for the first time since! DLC is completely optional. To enable it, go to the phone icon and press "Enable DLC" and you should start seeing new content.

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
Ooook. So I tried this game for the first time now, fresh install, new game. And I could only name my own character, Mom/Landlady is called 'Women', she calls me 'Lover' from the first scene on. And then there is 'Boy' and 'Girl', probably brother and sister. Did i do something wrong? Haven't found the option to change names in settings, am I blind?

Edit: interesting enough in the included cheats menu they are called Karen, Nicole and Devon but ingame the names remain the same. Opening a save with a save editor did not show up any names at all so the names/relationships seem not to be in there.

Last edited:

HJZero

Mar 16, 2018
Ooook. So I tried this game for the first time now, fresh install, new game. And I could only name my own character, Mom/Landlady is called 'Women', she calls me 'Lover' from the first scene on. And then there is 'Boy' and 'Girl', probably brother and sister. Did i do something wrong? Haven't found the option to change names in settings, am I blind?
No there a file you need to download to change that it been like that. You just need to go a few page back to found it.

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
I'll take a look, thank you for a very quick answer!
And sorry, this question was probably asked before. I admit, I didn't want to skim through 113 pages and didn't know how to describe my problem to the search function :oops:

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018

Edit: interesting enough in the included cheats menu they are called Karen, Nicole and Devon but ingame the names remain the same. Opening a save with a save editor did not show up any names at all so the names/relationships seem not to be in there.
There's an incest patch on the main page

Reactions: 0800vids

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Maybe there's more on the non-preggo or on the NTR route, but this was essentially 3 scenes. Maybe the new game gets the focus now, who knows. This one ran it's course anyway, only need a nice closure.

Arkalet

Mar 22, 2018
how do i progress in the pregnant routes? i have been raising their lust and relationship but nothing happens. nicole just told me she was pregnant and with karen i only reached the medical appointment. what am i supposed to do?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Mac: Mega
PC: Mega

Here it is! This release has the "solo" endings for Karen for both paths and continues the threesome storyline for both paths. It also introduces DLC for the first time since! DLC is completely optional. To enable it, go to the phone icon and press "Enable DLC" and you should start seeing new content.
Is this the file in the original post of this thread? I downloaded 0.14, but when I open the phone icon I don't see any enable DLC option.

What's in the DLC exactly?

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes