D

Deleted member 2479505

Help me
I fucked the mom and then she said that we can't live in the same house and the game finished.
What did I do wrong?

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
Help me
I fucked the mom and then she said that we can't live in the same house and the game finished.
What did I do wrong?
During that first event having sex will end in a game over, you need to just masturbate during the event. After just go back to raising lust and relationship, eventually sexy things will happen.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Help me
What did I do wrong?
What did I do wrong?
Simple answere you fucked the mom

This time round do as rbaxt say's.

But you really should of paid attention when your mom told you she didn't want sex.
or did you just not think it would piss her off if you fucked her anyway?

D

Deleted member 2479505

I got stuck in the game......I can't manage to have sex with the sis....plz help
My path is not to share with brother and not to let mom take pills and currently I can only rub my dick and get sucked by the sis... also I can't find her at 18 and 19 pm(I got the phone call in the bathroom by the sis)
So how can I now manage to fuck the sis???how can I get the threesome scene??help
Also with mom after the pregnancy confirmed nothing is going further.....is it end of the current version??
Both for the woman relationship is max and lust is max and my physic is also max

Plz help

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
I got stuck in the game......I can't manage to have sex with the sis....plz help
My path is not to share with brother and not to let mom take pills and currently I can only rub my dick and get sucked by the sis... also I can't find her at 18 and 19 pm(I got the phone call in the bathroom by the sis)
So how can I now manage to fuck the sis???how can I get the threesome scene??help
Also with mom after the pregnancy confirmed nothing is going further.....is it end of the current version??
Both for the woman relationship is max and lust is max and my physic is also max

Plz help
check sister's room at 15:00, you will masturbate with her, then raise lust and relationship

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018

Plz help
Already done...but still can't go further....
If you think you have the stats to advance and have been allowed to masterbate in the same room when the Sister dos.
Do you have the money required to hire the yacht?.
I ask because you didn't mention your money status.
you will only be able to progress towards the threesome once you have had sex with the sister on the yacht.

D

Deleted member 2479505

If you think you have the stats to advance and have been allowed to masterbate in the same room when the Sister dos.
Do you have the money required to hire the yacht?.
I ask because you didn't mention your money status.
you will only be able to progress towards the threesome once you have had sex with the sister on the yacht.
Don't worry about money I have cheat:)
Whatever......I hired resort for the mom......but how can I hired yacht for the sis????where and when do I have to ask sis for yacht??plz help .how much money do I need?

Last edited by a moderator:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Its about 5000 I think maybe someone else can confirm.
And the MC will think to hire it himself providing you have sucessfully done all possible coversations and scene's with the sister.
Including the the mutual self masterbation scene in sisters room while she masterbates.
however since you say you have money cheat I prosume you have relationship cheats too and if you used them to max stats then you will have issues getting the scenes to trigger correctly.

D

Deleted member 2479505

Oops....I don't get the self musterbate scene in sister room.....only she musterbate and I peek from the door.....maybe u are right...I used the relationship cheat and that ruined my game.......I have to restart my game

• Haha
Reactions: Richardson1

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
It would be nice if quest\progess tracker was added in-game. I'm stuck thinking that the content for this update is over. I saw the lesbian scene, and since then no further event has triggered. I'm on no-devon route.

Linksys2465

Jul 18, 2020
the story is interesting I have played it in all the updates you have made and the game is fluid with my saves but
In this update it is not recorded, the game freezes and that I am with a new computer and the internet signal is not
hope you fix these problems.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes