Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Not sure when I read your post I was begining to think that was a typo by me because I have replayed twice more doing exactly same thing work out in the mornings and then a couple of swims mixed in and it now just sticks at 100 but its isn't a Typo because I have the save and its befinatly 106 so I dont know what to tell you.
Only thing I do know Is I never used the cheat just played the game so buggered if I know sorry.
okay, that makes sense- old save from old version which didn't cap physique

I can't seem to get sister sex to trigger (60 relation, 42 lust, same as mother- mother triggered resort, and about 5 days of devon getting kicked out and remorse, but sister is still just blow jobs and rubbing)- should i use cheat to lower relationship/lust and hope it triggers next time it hits 60/42?

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
how do i know i finished this update, there should be a message saying that the end of this update has come

it's the first time i'm playing this game and i don't know if i finished this version or if i should keep playing

I got to the part where the mother and sister have sex and I can only see and in the end i come on them,
the game ends here or has more scenes to go?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
okay, that makes sense- old save from old version which didn't cap physique

I can't seem to get sister sex to trigger (60 relation, 42 lust, same as mother- mother triggered resort, and about 5 days of devon getting kicked out and remorse, but sister is still just blow jobs and rubbing)- should i use cheat to lower relationship/lust and hope it triggers next time it hits 60/42?
You could try that but if you dont have enough cash to hire a yacht or you have missed a sister scene.
Like I did when my sister wouldn't trigger for me first time because I think initialy forgot to spy on my sister when she was masterbating in her room while she was horny enough to let the MC partake.

But if you are sure you have the cash and have watched all the triggered scenes in the morning so that all you do now is wake up and free roam.
And your also sure you have visited and peeked on sister every possible time then short of a restart then yeh I'd try cheating back to a lowere leve to see if you could trigger it.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I have a question please.
Karen and Nicole have a relationship of 60.
Karen and Nicole have a lust of 42.
Not shared with Devon.
MC haven't had sex yet and 40 days have passed.

Q : Only the same events are repeated every day.(Rub push, BJ)
Are there any more events?
How do I generate an event?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I have a doubt. Even if you are kind with your brother you can avoid sharing, can't you?

thanks

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have a doubt. Even if you are kind with your brother you can avoid sharing, can't you?

thanks
Never tried it, but have my doubts since to be kind to your brother you have to say yes to a certain question when you are far along enough with repairing the relation with your Mom and sis he destroyed in past. Besides you have good reason in this game not to be nice to Devon. The shit has more or less effed up your life and got you kicked out of your house for his faults and seems completely willing to do so again.

Best way to deal with Devon if do not want NTR or sharing is just completely ignore him, unless game forces you to interact with him. If want the NTR or sharing ofc do opposite.

Reactions: harsha_26 and wep

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I have a question please.
Karen and Nicole have a relationship of 60.
Karen and Nicole have a lust of 42.
Not shared with Devon.
MC haven't had sex yet and 40 days have passed.

Q : Only the same events are repeated every day.(Rub push, BJ)
Are there any more events?
How do I generate an event?
Don't know what to tell you only only 40 days seems a bit fast for them points to me but maybe you just a quicker worker than me since I always concentrrate on money and physique first in my game.
Yes you have the ability to have sex with both since you have the relationship and lust needed so your just missing something,
Then I can only guess you are either missing the correct amount of money or high enough physique.
although the lust score do's suggest you have the Physique.
so that just leaves you cheated the relationships or you are short on cash or you have missed some daily interations somewhere.
If its cheated then that messes up the game.
If its cash then just work all through the day till you have at least 3000 for mom and another 3 to 5000 or more for sister and one of them should trigger then the other will.
If you missed a scene dedicate a day to visiting 1 or the other at ever possible time of day then do the same for the other 1.
If it still don't trigger then your game maybe bugged or your too early in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Don't know what to tell you only only 40 days seems a bit fast for them points to me but maybe you just a quicker worker than me since I always concentrrate on money and physique first in my game.
Yes you have the ability to have sex with both since you have the relationship and lust needed so your just missing something,
Then I can only guess you are either missing the correct amount of money or high enough physique.
although the lust score do's suggest you have the Physique.
so that just leaves you cheated the relationships or you are short on cash or you have missed some daily interations somewhere.
If its cheated then that messes up the game.
If its cash then just work all through the day till you have at least 3000 for mom and another 3 to 5000 or more for sister and one of them should trigger then the other will.
If you missed a scene dedicate a day to visiting 1 or the other at ever possible time of day then do the same for the other 1.
If it still don't trigger then your game maybe bugged or your too early in the game.
The MC went on a yacht trip and had sex with Nicole.
So I have a question about Karen please.

1)After the MC sleeps naked, Karen sees it but runs away. The MC says he needs to do something, but I don't know what it is.
2)I peek Karen's room at 15, but Karen told me to leave the MC.
MC says (i do not think she was horny enough. i should work her up some more and try again.)
What should I do?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
The MC went on a yacht trip and had sex with Nicole.
So I have a question about Karen please.

1)After the MC sleeps naked, Karen sees it but runs away. The MC says he needs to do something, but I don't know what it is.
2)I peek Karen's room at 15, but Karen told me to leave the MC.
MC says (i do not think she was horny enough. i should work her up some more and try again.)
What should I do?

That depends on when you say she runs away do you mean she runs off after shouting at you or she runs off after sitting down and starting to play with herself???.
If its the first reaction then your not far enough along to sleep naked yet.
and as to getting an invite to participate after peeking you kinda answere your own question by know you should be aware of the actions that normaly would raise her lust lvl like sleeping naked so just keep doing them save peek and if she still refuses reload do some more save and peek again at some point even at if he is already max lust points she will become horny enough to let you participate.
and as long as you keep doing all the meeting mom stuff like paying and rent grabibing ass ect. if you have been invited to go to the beach with her and actually gone and if she had you come to the office and after that you visit her at her office when you can.
learn massage and massage her, got to the point were you take her clubbing just basically concentrate on mom save 3000 in cash it should eventually lead to you taking her away for the night and sex.

Reactions: yunmaster

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
That depends on when you say she runs away do you mean she runs off after shouting at you or she runs off after sitting down and starting to play with herself???.
If its the first reaction then your not far enough along to sleep naked yet.
and as to getting an invite to participate after peeking you kinda answere your own question by know you should be aware of the actions that normaly would raise her lust lvl like sleeping naked so just keep doing them save peek and if she still refuses reload do some more save and peek again at some point even at if he is already max lust points she will become horny enough to let you participate.
and as long as you keep doing all the meeting mom stuff like paying and rent grabibing ass ect. if you have been invited to go to the beach with her and actually gone and if she had you come to the office and after that you visit her at her office when you can.
learn massage and massage her, got to the point were you take her clubbing just basically concentrate on mom save 3000 in cash it should eventually lead to you taking her away for the night and sex.
All I needed was three thousand dollars.
Thanks.

Reactions: YUMMM and LWtbo

facogi

Mar 27, 2020
When you start the ntr path from the beginning by treating your mother badly, you can make up for it by regaining RP from -60 to +60? and change the end?

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
When you start the ntr path from the beginning by treating your mother badly, you can make up for it by regaining RP from -60 to +60? and change the end?
Unless something has changed, I don't think it works that way. Once you view the shared masturbation scene (you or other guy) with lady, you are locked into that person being her lover.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I played this game some months before. Is there a mission yet to kick devon out of the house or he's still lurking around the house? We "one dick rules them all" type of non-ntr fanbase eliminated eric in bb, so it's a easy job for us to kick that degenerate character. Just want a mission.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I played this game some months before. Is there a mission yet to kick devon out of the house or he's still lurking around the house? We "one dick rules them all" type of non-ntr fanbase eliminated eric in bb, so it's a easy job for us to kick that degenerate character. Just want a mission.
Not a mission as such, but at a certain moment he makes a mistake and will be kicked out if on the right path.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: harsha_26
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes