ntrswitchoff

Oct 29, 2019
Does Devon ever admit to the pictures or not? Im at the part where she asks him, with bad points he doubles down, and with good points he goes neutral. Is this a point that decides between no Devon, share, or NTR?

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Does Devon ever admit to the pictures or not? Im at the part where she asks him, with bad points he doubles down, and with good points he goes neutral. Is this a point that decides between no Devon, share, or NTR?

nope Devon does not admit in the love path Karen guess that he is liying in the NTR doesnt matter
and no is not in this part when the share paths begins this begin when Devon speak with you and told is you want to share
because he already saw the MC and Karen that will be the MC Share path also exists the devon Sharepath its very similar but with other scenes
also the NTR began until you been a asshole with the girls no with this scene in fact begins since you start the game only if you want of course

this scene 1599436781992.png

Last edited:

Jacky779

Aug 12, 2018
Can we get a changelog update? Android port would also be nice of course but I'm sure that takes some time.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
How is this a sandbox or free roam? Lol. Have you guys played Sandbox/Free Roam games? Firstly, they're two different things.
I know, but the guy asking the question do this under almost every single game, without ever bothering to read the thread a bit. You just have to write "sandbox" or "freeroam" into the search bar and you'd get the answer, so I decided to fuck with him.
Except you're telling him the truth because this is neither sandbox nor free roam.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Do you have to do the sister first if you want the threesome route? I did mom first and after I got her I couldn't seem to find a way to progress with the sister anymore. Or maybe I'm just missing some obscure interaction.

Reactions: Machiavelli

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
This game is driving me insane, I still haven't managed to trigger the sex scene with the sister and it seems that mom is now pregnant and there's no further events. Tried every room at every damn hours and it's just a few lines of dialogue.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
This game is driving me insane, I still haven't managed to trigger the sex scene with the sister and it seems that mom is now pregnant and there's no further events. Tried every room at every damn hours and it's just a few lines of dialogue.
all I can say is 1 you need a lot of money because you have to do a yacht date with sis and it wont trigger if you dont have money much the same as it cost you 3000 for mom's date.
2 you need to make sure you have all sisters events done ie when she is in the kitchen, at the pool, sunning herself, shower, watching TV, masterbating,bedroom after masterbating, going out in brown dress where to give her cash, beach, going clubbing, night bedroom talk and finally sleep with her. not sure the exact number of times you do this but some morning when you wake up it should move sisters storry along.
thats all i did now Dickheads is history and i'm banging both mom and sister but havent started preggy with them yet but just because you already banged your mom up shouldn't effect sisters progress.

Sister took a while on mine too and I thouhgt like you but then I realised I had missed walking in when she was masterbating and after that I started to gain relationship points again from 40 to 60 and now my lust had locked at 40 and nolonger went to 50 but storry with sis progressed.

Don't know if this will help you but figgered i'd share it anyway.

Reactions: Randeep44

lynrd

Aug 8, 2018
all I can say is 1 you need a lot of money because you have to do a yacht date with sis and it wont trigger if you dont have money much the same as it cost you 3000 for mom's date.
2 you need to make sure you have all sisters events done ie when she is in the kitchen, at the pool, sunning herself, shower, watching TV, masterbating,bedroom after masterbating, going out in brown dress where to give her cash, beach, going clubbing, night bedroom talk and finally sleep with her. not sure the exact number of times you do this but some morning when you wake up it should move sisters storry along.
thats all i did now Dickheads is history and i'm banging both mom and sister but havent started preggy with them yet but just because you already banged your mom up shouldn't effect sisters progress.

Sister took a while on mine too and I thouhgt like you but then I realised I had missed walking in when she was masterbating and after that I started to gain relationship points again from 40 to 60 and now my lust had locked at 40 and nolonger went to 50 but storry with sis progressed.

Don't know if this will help you but figgered i'd share it anyway.
for me it's the mom, i can't seem to trigger the pregnancy points for mom, i focus on mom all day for several days and nothing happen. no add extra points available (+1 / -1 ) points on all scenes

and sister pregnancy points also can't go past 50

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
for me it's the mom, i can't seem to trigger the pregnancy points for mom since last update, i focus on mom all day for several days and nothing happen. no add extra points available (+1 / -1 ) points on all scenes

and sister pregnancy points also can't go past 50
I know they have pregnancy points and I have yet to try geting them pregnant which means you have me worried.
But I was under the Imperssion that the points only led to an increase in chance that they would become pregnant and wasn't in anyway a guarantee that they will become pregnant.
But we need the Dev to explain this or someone that knows the scripts/progamming.
all I know is that before I replayed this I got Mom pregnant around 10 preggy points and sister around 17 points.
But 50 could be the cap for pregnancy points I'm not sure.
also not sure you can get mom pregnant untill you have had the pill talk and tell her not to take them and thats after you wake up in the morning .
Think same for Sister is simular too only I think in her talk you pick for the pill to not really work.

Sorry I can't be more help unless its really bugged the only thing I can say is creapie's for sis and mom is the only way to go.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes