LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
for me it's the mom, i can't seem to trigger the pregnancy points for mom, i focus on mom all day for several days and nothing happen. no add extra points available (+1 / -1 ) points on all scenes

and sister pregnancy points also can't go past 50
Not that this is gonna help but I have Just played the latest update upto 86 days,
I have 22790 cash.
Physique 106.
Work 60.
Massage 10.

Shithead was Kicked out of the house.
Mom and Sister are both pregnant
Moms stats are:
Relationship 60
Lust 40
Pregnancy 22

Sisters Stats are:
Relationship 60
Lust 42
Pregnancy 23

and am on the way to the Mom Sister and MC threesome.
So pregnancy should work for you if it worked for me.
P.S. at no time did I use the Cheat not even for money.

Good luck.

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
I completed every route so far (NTR,MC harem,sharing). Even experimented what would happen if followed NTR route first and tried to change it afterwards, and vice versa. So far so good.

What it needs are:

-More threesome scenes(MMF and MFF), at least 1 DP scene
-Pregnancy endings
-Devon may be more proactive in Harem route, challenge MC and try to seduce female characters, not just in NTR route
-MC might be able to change the NTR route by seducing female characters right back (It's not possible for now, bedroom handjob/masturbating events determine the route)
-Worst possible ending scene: MC gets kicked out and Devon starts his own harem
please can you make a simple guide? i cant pass the first nigth of sis and mom in ntr rote

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Both mother and sister pregnant and showing separately but not in the threesome route. Currently regretting the threesome route because the MC is being marginalized with the sister taking the lead...really wasn't a fan of them telling him to sit over there while they got it on. Feels like any power the MC accrued has evaporated.

Reactions: Valeck and LWtbo

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Both mother and sister pregnant and showing separately but not in the threesome route. Currently regretting the threesome route because the MC is being marginalized with the sister taking the lead...really wasn't a fan of them telling him to sit over there while they got it on. Feels like any power the MC accrued has evaporated.
.....it was one scene and he gave them a cum shower afterwords....do you want them to have leashes or something?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
.....it was one scene and he gave them a cum shower afterwords....do you want them to have leashes or something?
Yes you are right he did indeed gave them a cum shower which it would seem is exactly what they wanted him to do.
And no don't be silly why would we be sujesting they both have leashes.
Unless Course it's to fasten them to that good boy doggie coller that they odviously sliped round the MC's neck while he wasn't looking?.

but seriously though he was just pointing out that there's a slight hint of possible femdom in that scene which for thoughs of us not really into that is a little worrying.
IE.
m "Do whatever you want, but remember.."
m "Looking, no touching."
and at the end we get.
s "Keep being a good boy and some other time we'll focus our attention on you. Right Mom?"

but that may well be just a one off scene and not meant in that way we shall have to wait and see
But either way I for one still like this game and will continue to play it.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yes you are right he did indeed gave them a cum shower which it would seem is exactly what they wanted him to do.
And no don't be silly why would we be sujesting they both have leashes.
Unless Course it's to fasten them to that good boy doggie coller that they odviously sliped round the MC's neck while he wasn't looking?.

but seriously though he was just pointing out that there's a slight hint of possible femdom in that scene which for thoughs of us not really into that is a little worrying.
IE.
m "Do whatever you want, but remember.."
m "Looking, no touching."
and at the end we get.
s "Keep being a good boy and some other time we'll focus our attention on you. Right Mom?"

but that may well be just a one off scene and not meant in that way we shall have to wait and see
But either way I for one still like this game and will continue to play it.
just sarcasm asking how much control he wants over them

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
just sarcasm asking how much control he wants over them
Well his complaint was more that it felt the other way around actually instead of him wanting to control them, you know equality is also an option in a relation :p and who knows might also be partly that he does not really likes lesbian scenes where MC is not the center. You know not everyone finds lesbian scenes hot (despite it seems there seems to be a rule all males should find them hot), though few mind it even close as much as another male in the picture. :p

Reactions: Valeck

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of The Guy in Charge - v0.13 (Patched)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my
updated!

Spacetraveler

Jun 17, 2019
I would have a couple of questions.
Both girls are pregnant (50 points) i don't get any more H-scenes. The story ends here in pregnancy route? (no pregnant sex scenes?)
After some HJ and humping action between Mom and Devon, mom got pregnant from the MC. After this i can't proceed further of the sharing route? There is no more scenes with Devon and mom?
In Mom and sis route, i've got only one licking scene in mom bedroom. I reached the end of this path too?

Hint system would be highly recommended!

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
Oh man everything is so good but the sex scene is just tooo boring !!!
Can you put a little effort please :)

master110

Jun 5, 2017
I would have a couple of questions.
Both girls are pregnant (50 points) i don't get any more H-scenes. The story ends here in pregnancy route? (no pregnant sex scenes?)
After some HJ and humping action between Mom and Devon, mom got pregnant from the MC. After this i can't proceed further of the sharing route? There is no more scenes with Devon and mom?
In Mom and sis route, i've got only one licking scene in mom bedroom. I reached the end of this path too?

Hint system would be highly recommended!
Looks like it

Reactions: Randeep44

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
need some help. Im stuck. I cant get anything to happen after Mom and sister have their fun.

Devon got kicked out
mom and sister are bout pregnant

Im at 89 day in the house. I just keep going through the same stuff and nothing changes. What am I missing

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Not that this is gonna help but I have Just played the latest update upto 86 days,
I have 22790 cash.
Physique 106.
Work 60.
Massage 10.

Shithead was Kicked out of the house.
Mom and Sister are both pregnant
Moms stats are:
Relationship 60
Lust 40
Pregnancy 22

Sisters Stats are:
Relationship 60
Lust 42
Pregnancy 23

and am on the way to the Mom Sister and MC threesome.
So pregnancy should work for you if it worked for me.
P.S. at no time did I use the Cheat not even for money.

Good luck.
is there an event that ups physique? how did you get it over 100?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
is there an event that ups physique? how did you get it over 100?
Not sure when I read your post I was begining to think that was a typo by me because I have replayed twice more doing exactly same thing work out in the mornings and then a couple of swims mixed in and it now just sticks at 100 but its isn't a Typo because I have the save and its befinatly 106 so I dont know what to tell you.
Only thing I do know Is I never used the cheat just played the game so buggered if I know sorry.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes