Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I had both pregnant and nicole schemed a little . It just took advancing the days. Most I got so far was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You now i play only with Nicole, so my last point with her is, (ver. 0.12) she planed too look the new place with me, and as preagnent girl, she is worried about her preagnancy to notice too.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Is it better to kick him out ( Devon) or let him remain in the house? Kind of like second option more, not many games that do something similar ( if he actually comments on what's happening, or is present in some of the scenes).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is it better to kick him out ( Devon) or let him remain in the house? Kind of like second option more, not many games that do something similar ( if he actually comments on what's happening, or is present in some of the scenes).
He either gets kicked out or he stays and steals the girls. There is no middle ground.

Reactions: ZagorTeNay

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018

If you piss him and the girls off then he gets to stay and he steals them
If your a freindly to him but not somuch the girls then he stays and he gets them and he will be willing to share them with you although not fully inthe game yet I don't think.

If you are nice to the girls and don't strictly piss him off he will ask you if you will share them with him and i think he he stays then also but don't think its fully implimented yet either.

If you ignore him and are really nice to the girls then he's kicked out evenchally for the asshole that he is without him geting near the girls and you get all the girls.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: ZagorTeNay

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How does Devon's relationship points get him kicked out?
It's not about his relationship points, but about the points the MC has with the girls, specifically the Mom. As long as the MC has got a positive relationship with her and hasn't agreed to let Devon join in, he'll try to blackmail the MC when he's with the Mom and she gets angry at him and kicks him out because she's on the MC's side.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
How does Devon's relationship points get him kicked out?
Think its the girls relationship points to you and if your willing to share with him or not that gets him kicked out.
Not his points to you but then I just ignore him.
Never tried being nice to him and the girls together.
And as much as I would love to piss him off from the start which is what i'd like to do I'm not sure he wouldn't actually get somewhere with the girls or get kicked out so why would I risk it?.

P.S. what Holy Bacchus said.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I know, but the guy asking the question do this under almost every single game, without ever bothering to read the thread a bit. You just have to write "sandbox" or "freeroam" into the search bar and you'd get the answer, so I decided to fuck with him.
Well, I dont mind really, Im one of who asks firsts in the new game threads I wanna try, the new replies helps to the watchers to remember the game and a lil bit help doesnt hurts anyone right? :p

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
is there ever gonna be a time when what happens in the morning is remembered throughout the day or is everybody going to have short term memory loss from 600-2300?

• Haha
Reactions: punisher2099
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes