Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
welp, that answers my question. thanks for saving me some download time.
The game is fun. May be annoying to some, a lot of work, but fun to play - at least for me. >Workout< to get women to notice you more, the more you exercise the more scenes you have unlocked, and if you want to love route don't talk to Devon at all throughout the game. No problem with money because there is a 'cheat' option and you can add some money, but don't play with relationship points with women. Talk to women at any time of the day, give them money. Simple. For me it was not a problem in this game and some people complain because they did something wrong themselves. :)

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
The game is fun. May be annoying to some, a lot of work, but fun to play - at least for me. >Workout< to get women to notice you more, the more you exercise the more scenes you have unlocked, and if you want to love route don't talk to Devon at all throughout the game. No problem with money because there is a 'cheat' option and you can add some money, but don't play with relationship points with women. Talk to women at any time of the day, give them money. Simple. For me it was not a problem in this game and some people complain because they did something wrong themselves. :)
Oh I played the game before and enjoyed it when there were new scenes to see. HATED IT when I spent endless amount of time clicking though things hoping for new scenes, since there were lacking of "hints" and missing a lil pop up saying you've seen everything for this update for this route.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Oh I played the game before and enjoyed it when there were new scenes to see. HATED IT when I spent endless amount of time clicking though things hoping for new scenes, since there were lacking of "hints" and missing a lil pop up saying you've seen everything for this update for this route.
Well, it's a bit annoying, I admit, but we just have to look for scenes at different times to move the game further. :D

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
If add the gallery option will make the game better. [At least we will know the progressing routes]

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice update :) Incoming Thresome with 2 Hoties :love: (y)
Wish Dev could Make Scenes litle longer -Had to train allot to skip time ;) for events (y)
Hope adds more Sex scenes +Underwater creampie effect :LOL: (y)

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
The game is definitely fun guys. Little grindy, but not even close to the abomination like "Foot of The Mountain". Try this game and support the developer.

Reactions: Gamester24

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For the love route you do have to have points with Devon otherwise he'll still blame the MC for the incindent that happened years ago, but that can be done by just giving about 20 points with the cheat menu so you don't actually have to waste valuable time talking with him.

It also becomes really easy when you learn when and where the women will be and after you max out the points it's just a matter of skipping the days until an automatic event triggers to advance the story.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
For the love route you do have to have points with Devon otherwise he'll still blame the MC for the incindent that happened years ago, but that can be done by just giving about 20 points with the cheat menu so you don't actually have to waste valuable time talking with him.

It also becomes really easy when you learn when and where the women will be and after you max out the points it's just a matter of skipping the days until an automatic event triggers to advance the story.

Strange I'm not saying your wrong but unless its changed you don't give any points to Devon for the love route infact its better to totaly Ignore him,
And it really wont matter if he continues to blame you since in the end if you get mom to love you she will see through him.
Asfar as i'm aware you only give him points if you plan on shareing and thats not the love route.
Either that or like I said the Dev might of changed it.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

I was playing without talking to him, and it was fine. :)
Devon was still thrown out of the house, Mom and Sis learned everything from the MC, nobody blames him. And I don't care about Devon's word, we were thrown out of the house because of him. Fuck him.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Strange I'm not saying your wrong but unless its changed you don't give any points to Devon for the love route infact its better to totaly Ignore him,
And it really wont matter if he continues to blame you since in the end if you get mom to love you she will see through him.
Asfar as i'm aware you only give him points if you plan on shareing and thats not the love route.
Either that or like I said the Dev might of changed it.
I was playing without talking to him, and it was fine. :)
Devon was still thrown out of the house, Mom and Sis learned everything from the MC, nobody blames him. And I don't care about Devon's word, we were thrown out of the house because of him. Fuck him.
Every time I've had to replay this game and forgotten to give him points before that scene with the Mom, he totally lowballs the MC by blaming him taking the pictures. I've found that you have to build points with him to make him be friendly to the MC. You even see it in Devon's internal monologue because he thinks to himself how the MC has been such a good brother since coming home, so rather thn throw him under a bus he goes for a "neutral" answer which benefits the MC's relationship with the Mom.

Maybe it doesn't cause a problem if you've built up all the necessary points with the Mom and sister, and Devon still blames the MC for the pictures, but I've always given Devon those points because I figured that him blaming the MC would end badly.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Every time I've had to replay this game and forgotten to give him points before that scene with the Mom, he totally lowballs the MC by blaming him taking the pictures. I've found that you have to build points with him to make him be friendly to the MC. You even see it in Devon's internal monologue because he thinks to himself how the MC has been such a good brother since coming home, so rather thn throw him under a bus he goes for a "neutral" answer which benefits the MC's relationship with the Mom.

Maybe it doesn't cause a problem if you've built up all the necessary points with the Mom and sister, and Devon still blames the MC for the pictures, but I've always given Devon those points because I figured that him blaming the MC would end badly.
Actually it leads to Devon making a stupid move and he gets kicked out of the house.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes