mirmi

Oct 8, 2017
Hey guys. I need your help! I have reach the kisses scenes between the girls, but i can proceed after that. Anyone???

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
Is there a generic walkthru or guide or progression chart for this game? I know its been discussed but cant find it. I have both girls maxed (right now) at Relationship 40 and Lust 50 and have relationship with Devon at 20 (not doing NTR). can't seem to get these numbers to increase and nothing new is happening. its past day 30. any suggestions? thanks

Last edited:

Blackknight

Mar 24, 2017
just found this. can you be with nicole and karen and get both of them pregnant? if its possible and someone has a save file for this please post. thanks

silvawarfare

Dec 22, 2019
[QUOTE = "DA22, postagem: 3970906, membro: 372390"]
Não, apenas siga em frente e certifique-se de às vezes dormir no sofá. Faz muito tempo que faço isso para lembrar os gatilhos, mas algo acontecerá depois do tempo.
[/CITAR]
after the devon and the mother on the beach ends the content?

Handwizard

Aug 18, 2020
Well - I have just reached the point where Devon get the two girls to have sex. I struggled for a long time to get there, and looked in here several times to find hint, but didn't find what I needed. I finally studied the code to find out what I was missing to get to the last part of the present story. I first took the line where the guy goes straight after his mother and sister, and It went very easy. Last part was when they kissed 2. time. The storyline with Devon in charge was a bit more difficult for me to crack, but in regard to images I think it was at least as good or better than the regular line. I found that the key to get to the very end is to get relationship with mother and sister to -50 and lust to 50 and relationship with Devon positive (I raised it to 50 but don't know if it is nessesary to go that high). Hope this helps others to get some more of the storyline of this really nice game - I certainly have enjoyed the images and the text, and hope that the developer have some more story for us in next update.
I can se, that the pregnant scene also starts when pregnancy reaches 50. Just keep cumming inside.

Last edited:

silvawarfare

Dec 22, 2019
Well - I have just reached the point where Devon get the two girls to have sex. I struggled for a long time to get there, and looked in here several times to find hint, but didn't find what I needed. I finally studied the code to find out what I was missing to get to the last part of the present story. I first took the line where the guy goes straight after his mother and sister, and It went very easy. Last part was when they kissed 2. time. The storyline with Devon in charge was a bit more difficult for me to crack, but in regard to images I think it was at least as good or better than the regular line. I found that the key to get to the very end is to get relationship with mother and sister to -50 and lust to 50 and relationship with Devon positive (I raised it to 50 but don't know if it is nessesary to go that high). Hope this helps others to get some more of the storyline of this really nice game - I certainly have enjoyed the images and the text, and hope that the developer have some more story for us in next update.
if i have positive points with both and negative points with devon he is scarlet right? if i have the same thing with both and positive points with devom i can share them with him right? but what if i have negative points with both and positive points with devon? what happens? does he share them with you? or just so the story continues?

Handwizard

Aug 18, 2020
if i have positive points with both and negative points with devon he is scarlet right? if i have the same thing with both and positive points with devom i can share them with him right? but what if i have negative points with both and positive points with devon? what happens? does he share them with you? or just so the story continues?
You will se him seduce the women. At some point he lets you in, but all I got was a handjob from Karen. May be there are more to the story if you dont go straight to max points in stats as I did, and proceed slowly. Just looked through the images and there dont seem to be some where they share a woman beside the one I wrote about with the handjob. But if someone have other experience go ahead and write about it :)

Last edited:

silvawarfare

Dec 22, 2019
You will se him seduce the women. At some point he lets you in, but all I got was a handjob from Karen. May be there are more to the story if you dont go straight to max points in stats as I did, and proceed slowly. Just looked through the images and there dont seem to be some where they share a woman beside the one I wrote about with the handjob. But if someone have other experience go ahead and write about it :)
yes yes this one i already won with few friendship points with devon. I think that's it for now in the game.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
to totallyoklad9348
My 2 cents: I'm enjoying the game immensely so far. While it has been said a lot and some "walk thru" have been posted, the game REALLY needs a hint system as you reach plateaus in the game and need a specific action/event to continue to progress (without cheating) and if you miss it, then grind city. at least i'm very fit and rich in the game! I went the non-NTR route (not really my thing) and that might have been a mistake as content seems more interesting and relevant in the NTR route based on all the comments. oh well :)
to all others: even thou folks bicker and complain at lot on theses forums, your comments, suggestions, and postings do help some of us that get stuck on the game so I really appreciate it!

v/r

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes