SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
devon also minus relationship? because now i havr with everyone negative relations expect lust and pregnancy
If you want that only Devon can fuck them, then yes you should have minus relationship with him, but if you want that Devon shares mom and sis with you then you need to have Positive points with him, also Lust doesnt matter, because you dont cause them lust, Devon is the one that does

beefy1977

Apr 6, 2019
What is the end of this recent update? I have both girls stats at 60, 42, 50. Sister was seducing mom...then it all just went groundhog day on me.

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
This game is simple use the cheat for money, the more money you give them the more they will love/lust you. Also, every morning when you wake up train every day and that's it. Remember money plus training that's the key to succeed in this game. As for NTR lovers just lower the relationship point for your mom, sister, and brother. you can use the cheat for that but do it moderately.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Improved? Listen, I appreciate anyone putting forth an effort, but "bestie" "cutie" and "ugly" used as references to bro and sis? I nearly spit out my coffee!! LOL Thanks for the attempt...maybe a different patch got it right?
I made a revision that changed the story very slightly. Unfortunately I don't know how to make persistent patches so it has to be made every time a new patch comes out.

In the patch Devon and MC are brothers by blood and Nicole and Karen are mother and daughter.. the dead father was the father of MC and Devon. It eliminates all penetrative incest sex.

Here's my old post.. it won't work now, but if anyone wants inspiration for a more fluent non-incest script it's there:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
How do I proceed with Nicole? Been with her at the beach and get everything except penetration sex. With Karen I have done everything. I have read that I will go boating with Nicole but how, when and what activates it?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
How do I proceed with Nicole? Been with her at the beach and get everything except penetration sex. With Karen I have done everything. I have read that I will go boating with Nicole but how, when and what activates it?
Not really sure how far along Nicole's path you are but if you completed all event's upto the Boating the only other thing I could thik is do you have enough money for that event? i'm pretty sure it requires a certain amount to trigger.
I just can'r remeber how much sorry.

silvawarfare

Dec 22, 2019
i am stuck in 40 of relationship and 40 of lust with a karem. what to do? i'm treading the path without devom I don't talk to him or anything like that so i have 0 relationship with him. can this be the problem?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i am stuck in 40 of relationship and 40 of lust with a karem. what to do? i'm treading the path without devom I don't talk to him or anything like that so i have 0 relationship with him. can this be the problem?
No, just follow on and make sure you sometimes sleep on couch. Been too long since done that to remember triggers but something will happen after time.

silvawarfare

Dec 22, 2019
[QUOTE = "DA22, postagem: 3970906, membro: 372390"]
Não, apenas siga em frente e certifique-se de às vezes dormir no sofá. Faz muito tempo que faço isso para lembrar os gatilhos, mas algo acontecerá depois do tempo.
[/ CITAR]
ok, you see if something happens

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok for new players and old players alike.
Since I am far to old to remember stuff in this game I played a while ago with any degree of certainty.
I will point out and I checked so I know it's still there totallyoklad9348 made an early walkthrough it dosn't cover the later route IE Nicoles boat instance but It do's at least tell you how to get Karen over 40 so its better than a kick in the teeth.
look it up it's on page 8 of this thred.
and if you can't be botherd to look back that far stop asking it's your own fault if you can't do it.
ok thats mean I admit it i'm old I get cranky.
just click the ... on the page numbers below and type 8 then click GO its easy.

Just Sayin

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I know there is a lot of repetition as you work up the stats.. BUT just wanted to say the scenes with Karen are well worth the work. Oh, it also felt good to punch out my bro.. Well put together game and kudos to totallyoklad9348. Taking a break now.. can't tell you how many hours I've been playing. Just wanted to throw some Kudos your way for one of the sexiest, well put together, and believable MILFs I've come across on this site. With 100 pages don't feel the need to comment on everything else that's been covered... but that mom, you hit it out of the park.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Danny1313

Jul 10, 2020
Honestly right now I don't wanna add any new characters (maybe after we finish Karen and Nicole), I don't wanna add new girls because they will just take development time away from the main chicks (which I'm sure most people will gonna want anyway)
There will be a pregnancy route :D
hey what about karen pregnancy route pls send how many days play in pregnancy route complete send your save file. pls

Danny1313

Jul 10, 2020
Honestly right now I don't wanna add any new characters (maybe after we finish Karen and Nicole), I don't wanna add new girls because they will just take development time away from the main chicks (which I'm sure most people will gonna want anyway)
There will be a pregnancy route :D
New player can be look like milfy city character (linda) is awesome

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
so has anone got a guide for this game yet also how do you raise lust?
Full guide no partial one that gets you someway into the game yes.
But seriously I can understand people not reading a couple of page's before this one even just the page before this but you couldn't even read this page?.
must be a real strugle haveing to read as many as 4 posts before your's hu?.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
so after they are both pregnant is there any more content?
I am wondering the same thing.I have niether pregnant and Devon has gone.Nicole has kissed Karen,twice once in club and once at home and Karen is open to explore the relationship with Nicole.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes