DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i havent quite got there yet so if no one tells you by the time i do ill let you know
Do not interact with Devon, seduce girls, when he asks to share refuse and then just continue the story and when you have advanced enough in the storyline you can have him kicked out.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Do not interact with Devon, seduce girls, when he asks to share refuse and then just continue the story and when you have advanced enough in the storyline you can have him kicked out.
so i cant go into the negative wit him?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
so i cant go into the negative wit him?
No just do not interact with him at all unless story forces you to. Also do not cheat with affection and lust points or you can easily miss a story trigger.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
No just do not interact with him at all unless story forces you to. Also do not cheat with affection and lust points or you can easily miss a story trigger.
no i havent but i saw an earlier post that i could go into the negative with him and be fine could i probably set him back to 0 or make it so its back to 0 if not im boned lol

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
no i havent but i saw an earlier post that i could go into the negative with him and be fine could i probably set him back to 0 or make it so its back to 0 if not im boned lol
Never tried, so not sure if that would work. As far as I know the key is not interacting with Devon unless story forces you, be nice to girls and spend money and time on them and train yourself to become more physically attractive to them.

Of course that obsessive little shit Devon does not need to do all that work to be attractive, but gets it all for free if MC does not play it right ...... :p

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Never tried, so not sure if that would work. As far as I know the key is not interacting with Devon unless story forces you, be nice to girls and spend money and time on them and train yourself to become more physically attractive to them.

Of course that obsessive little shit Devon does not need to do all that work to be attractive, but gets it all for free if MC does not play it right ...... :p
well i hope that putting him into the negative doesnt fuck me over or im boned lol :LOL:

student00

Apr 26, 2019
please clear me up Guys...?

how many different Path's are there in the Game?

what happens if you send Devon away or not send?

how does the Game go if you don't choose the Pregnant Path?

...Questions about Questions.....:LOL:
Less question and start playing.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
please clear me up Guys...?

how many different Path's are there in the Game?

what happens if you send Devon away or not send?

how does the Game go if you don't choose the Pregnant Path?

...Questions about Questions.....:LOL:
There are three paths in this game (love, sharing, NTR)
If you send Devon away from home, what will happen? you live peacefully with your women and Devon has what he deserved 4 years ago instead of an MC. Fuck him. (not literally) :ROFLMAO:
I always choose pregnancy so I don't know what it's like without. (that's my fetish heh)

Reactions: Brutos#174

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Does anyone knows when the threesome route ends? i started to getting some nice scenes between Karen and Nicole, but all i got them do to was to share a couple of kisses, is that all there is so far?

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Plus, i wanna say, i don't know if the Dev totallyoklad9348 sees this, but i really like the game, and i really enjoyed how you have handle the threesome story, in most of the games i have played, when it's time to start sharing the female character's react like OMG i cant believe you did that me, and then they are, you know what i thought about it and i cant live with out your gigantic dick so i'm willing to share you
And in your game it doesn't goes like that, i liked the conversation the MC and Nicole have about why he was sent away by land lady, because it serves to establish that Nicole didnt felt weirdout by the MC spying on Karen, and also it stablish that Nicole had her one thing going on for Land Lady, and when she realize what's happening between MC and Land Lady she is a bit surprised but then she decides to seduce Karen, by her own because now she knows that it is possible to have that kind of relationship with her, and because she also had a crush on her

So SUMMARIZING, i like that Nicole had her own reasons to be with Karen and that Nicole has to seduce her, they dont jump to bed immediately, that's the part that i enjoy the most about it, the seduction part, and that not everything it's about the MC he hasnt even been envolved in the matter.

P.S. Karen Model is amazing, it's for real one the the best landladys i have seen, because she actually looks mature, but her body it's still amazing, and it it's more realistic than most of the games, the only thing i would do to her to make it better is to ad some pubic hair (One of my fetish)
Thanks for such a great game!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes